Day 1 was pretty good

• Today was day one for me..

It went pretty well until the end.. I made the Banana Pudding for the Night Snack.. and I don't like it..I can tell I wont be getting that one again

I think I might have bought to much Veggies for the Week, so I hope they hold up till next week.. At first 4 cups of Veggies Daily sounds like a lot, but its not once you can visually see it..
  • Try adding more water, put a couple of pieces of ice and but it in the blender make it a shake instead of pudding. You get more and can drink it quicker Hang in there, the next few days might be a little rough when you start detoxing. If you get a headache put about 1/4tsp of sea salt in your hand, lick it then drink water, it should be gone in 15 mins. Congrats on your first day
  • Quote: Today was day one for me..

It went pretty well until the end.. I made the Banana Pudding for the Night Snack.. and I don't like it..I can tell I wont be getting that one again

I think I might have bought to much Veggies for the Week, so I hope they hold up till next week.. At first 4 cups of Veggies Daily sounds like a lot, but its not once you can visually see it..
    Congrats...you are well on your way. Feel free to join the daily chat, starts new every day, and gets lots of action so if you have questions they will get answered quickly
  • Cathomp31, congrats on getting through day 1! I had a really tough time at the beginning figuring out which packets I liked (I still think most are icky!) but I hit my groove and now I'm over 5 weeks in! I love the ready to drink chocolate drinks! They are yummy. Also, on chilly days, I have the chocolate drink (dry) packet, only I mix is with strong, hot peppermint tea instead of water and it's SO yummy! If you don't like a packet, don't get discouraged. There are many more to try and you will figure out what you love in no time! I also bought way too many veggies my first week! Sending positive energy your way! Have a great day 2!
  • I love the IP food, and the one and only product I handed over to my boyfriend is the banana pudding. However, foods that I didn't like in the first week of the program, I do like now. Wuv suggested making the puddings into a shake. This is one of the best tips. I do this at least 2x/day. Most of the time, I don't even add the ice-- I just shake it in the IP cup with 8 0z. of cold water for a quick,easy, and yummy shake.
  • Congrats on your first day! There are threads about people's favorite packets if you search - but it's so interesting to me how we all have different tastes - I don't really like any of the fruit drinks, puddings, or soups, but my coach taught me how to make pancakes with the blueberry pudding, lemon pudding, and strawberry pudding, and I LOVE them - (mix in 1/4 cup of egg white and water until it's a good consistency then cook in small pancakes) I also LOVE the mugcake (you can search for that) and I leave out the oil on days I've already had my oil. Good luck!
  • The first week was the roughest for me - mainly because I need to get used to the IP packet's taste and few of them absolutely made me gag that first time. But on the second week when you have idea of what you like vs what you don't like and you get to pick your own "menu" for the week things are so much better. Never be afraid to experiment with the packets!
  • I'm on my 4th day and doing pretty good. I just made the blueberry pudding but added about 10 ounces of water to make it into a drink and it was good for breakfast. trying to cut the coffee down, only had 3 cups today, hard on work days when I get up before the chicken (3am). having the omelet for lunch today any ideas on making it yummy I haven't tried it yet.

• I sautee mushrooms, green onions and garlic in EVOO and add that to my omelet...it was so yummy! I would think you could add spinach or other OP veggies cooked too.

I'm only one week into the program and loving it! How about you?