Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #406  

S/C/G: 394/381/199

Height: 5'5"

Had a major DUH moment... After I drank this hot cocoa mix from Nashua Nutrition, it occurred to me--is anything I get from Nashua ok to have? This was sent to me as a sample. I assumed it was OK but now I'm wondering. The packet wasn't labeled with nutritional info or brand. It says "Hot Chocolate Nutritional Supplement" and it is in a brown and tan packet.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #407  
8isenough

S/C/G: 179/169/160

Height: 5'10

Just ordered protidiet stuff online using the code- thx for that. I'm going to use the bars as my restricted even though , when I deduct the fiber out, they aren't more than 5-7 grams is this right? Help!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #408  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by this girl is awake View Post
Had a major DUH moment... After I drank this hot cocoa mix from Nashua Nutrition, it occurred to me--is anything I get from Nashua ok to have? This was sent to me as a sample. I assumed it was OK but now I'm wondering. The packet wasn't labeled with nutritional info or brand. It says "Hot Chocolate Nutritional Supplement" and it is in a brown and tan packet.
Did the put a slip of paper in the bag identifying the samples so you can look up the nutritional information?
Old 11-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #409  

S/C/G: 394/381/199

Height: 5'5"

They probably did but I'm a dope and threw it out. I looked through the website and it looks like it's Healthsmart brand--either one that it could have been is OK nutritionally except I don't know if it was aspartame free or not. Ah well.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #410  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8isenough View Post
Just ordered protidiet stuff online using the code- thx for that. I'm going to use the bars as my restricted even though , when I deduct the fiber out, they aren't more than 5-7 grams is this right? Help!!!
Which bars specifically did you get? As far as I had seen, all of the Proti Diet bars were at least 9g carbs even after deducting the dietary fiber, making them restricted.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #411  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrochet View Post
These cheesecake puddings aren't the best..at least I can't make them tasty, lol. I bought an assortment box from Diet Direct, Wonderslim. I only do drinks and bars, so the food items included are extra for me, can trade if you like them: Vegetarian Joe, Spicy Cheese Pasta, apple cinnamon oatmeal and Chicken noodle soup. I have a pretty good assortment of puddings and bars from Nashua. If there's anything you've been thinking about trying, let me know, I might have it and would defintely be willing to trade.
i have not tried the pudding with the marshmallows that molly mentioned above. any weight loss systems puddings would work except i wasn't fond of the hazelnut. that was the only one i have tried.

i wonder how the WLS chocomint bar is??? has anyone tried it?
i just have not had success with bars...as most of the are way tooo sweet for me. the flavors are good, but the taste is too sweet.

i did not like the maple oatmeal so have steered away from oatmeal.

i eat chicken noodle soup about every other day!! i get the protidiet and that is my favorite.

so just let me know what puddings you have for trade and the chicken noodle soup if it is protiediet.

thanks so much
hugs
susan
Old 11-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #412  

S/C/G: 150/134/115

Height: 5'1

Rainbow, I am not sure if they are available in the US but "The Simply Bar" line is amazing. Very light and not overly sweet. They are all like rice crispy treats though, not candy bars. I have really loved them and there is no chemical in them!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #413  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortneyMarie622 View Post
Rainbow, I am not sure if they are available in the US but "The Simply Bar" line is amazing. Very light and not overly sweet. They are all like rice crispy treats though, not candy bars. I have really loved them and there is no chemical in them!
They are available in the US. I ordered these online when I first started IP. I think from their website, but as I recall they were also available on amazon. And I think in stores, but not in my state.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #414  

I'm a hoarder! I just counted my packets! I have 204 of them! Ack! That does not include all the protein powder I have as well. Um, based on four packets a day (I do four because I exercise), that is 51 days worth! There are 46 days left in the year. Guess I've got some OPing to do! C'mon goal weight!
Old 11-16-2012, 12:00 AM   #415  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
They are available in the US. I ordered these online when I first started IP. I think from their website, but as I recall they were also available on amazon. And I think in stores, but not in my state.
They have just started selling them at Costco here in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised if they start selling them at Costco in the US too.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #416  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
I'm a hoarder! I just counted my packets! I have 204 of them! Ack! That does not include all the protein powder I have as well. Um, based on four packets a day (I do four because I exercise), that is 51 days worth! There are 46 days left in the year. Guess I've got some OPing to do! C'mon goal weight!
LOL Me too! I am taking the 100% Whey Powder back to Costco and see if they will refund. The stuff tastes nasty to me. My son uses protein powder but even he will not use it - unless he mixes it with milk, which he doesn't want to do. I found a home for some other bulk powder I didn't care for. My pudding packets I have been using for pancakes if possible, and just not ordering any more for the most part. I'm rather hooked on EAS shakes and the Premier Nutrition Shakes. I've thrown some (proti thin chicken soup) out along with a couple others I know I'll never finish. I like the sloppy joe now and then with cooked cabbage. I'm trying to not be a hoarder.. I'm really trying.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #417  
Started IP 5/9/12

S/C/G: 258/198/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Finally made my recipe work with measurements.

Chocolate Chip and Marshmallow pudding cookies
Packet of Chocolate Chip and Marshmallow pudding
1 tsp baking powder
1 pkt splenda (or sweeten to taste - I use 2)
2 tsp EVOO
1 1/2 tbsp egg or whites (I used egg beaters since that's all there is here)
Directions:
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Add EVOO and thoroughly mix into dry ingredients (like cutting shortening into a homemade pie crust recipe)
Add egg and mix thoroughly. Will be slightly dry and a bit crumbly.
Divide into 4ths and place on parchment paper.
Flatten (I use the other half of the parchment paper or it'll stick to your fingers.)
Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
They will still puff up and then deflate some as they cool. They are soft and chewy.

Hope you enjoy.
Molly
Molly, I made your cookies yesterday. They're delicious! Made me feel like I was having dessert after my veggies for lunch. Frances
Old 11-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #418  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
LOL Me too! I am taking the 100% Whey Powder back to Costco and see if they will refund. The stuff tastes nasty to me. My son uses protein powder but even he will not use it - unless he mixes it with milk, which he doesn't want to do. I found a home for some other bulk powder I didn't care for. My pudding packets I have been using for pancakes if possible, and just not ordering any more for the most part. I'm rather hooked on EAS shakes and the Premier Nutrition Shakes. I've thrown some (proti thin chicken soup) out along with a couple others I know I'll never finish. I like the sloppy joe now and then with cooked cabbage. I'm trying to not be a hoarder.. I'm really trying.
WOW! You look great!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #419  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by this girl is awake View Post
I actually tossed the samples because I couldn't figure out which brand they were. I didn't want to risk cheating by accident.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #420  

Quote:
I decided to go the private label IP route. So I bought 144 Chocolate RTD, 84 packets of soy puffs, 120 wafers and a 6 month supply of IP supplements (all not at the clinic.) And I have probably another 50 packets of odds and ends (that I may or may not use.)

I've just started making the bark as the nightly snack, so now I have to go back and buy pudding mixes. So I have absolutely NO reason to quit. It will cost me more money TO quit.
Closed Thread