Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #241  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
I did several trades of IP products. I'd certainly be up for an alt trade (unless we all like the same thing!) I'm not a fan of the WLS cheesecake pudding so I have 6 packets of that I'd LOVE to trade.

Much of what I haven't been fond of I've just mixed with an IP packet and used at 2 different times (creamy soups, for example). What I am fond of: Protidiet Pink Lemonade & Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal! (and almost everyone's favorite: cocomint pudding)
i have several for trade too!! we should get together another swap list!!
Old 10-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #242  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

I have four chocolate fudge cake mix packets and four nacho cheese pasta packets I would trade for WLS cheesecake or any chocolate pudding shake packets or ?? Make me an offer.

Molly
Old 10-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #243  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
LOL they sell the product under a few brand names - my nutrition store sells them under the name "Balanced Protein" Many companies do this
It's a conspiracy!
Old 10-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #244  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Much of what I haven't been fond of I've just mixed with an IP packet and used at 2 different times (creamy soups, for example). What I am fond of: Protidiet Pink Lemonade & Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal! (and almost everyone's favorite: cocomint pudding)
Coconut pudding??? I need to hear more!

My Nashua order just arrived. I use IP products too. I am a happy camper. Or I will be when I get back from vacation and I need to Phase 1 again for a while!
Old 10-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #245  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
Coconut pudding??? I need to hear more!

My Nashua order just arrived. I use IP products too. I am a happy camper. Or I will be when I get back from vacation and I need to Phase 1 again for a while!
CocoMINT creme pudding from WLS (or Balanced Protein in my case!) - tastes like a Thin Mint!
Old 10-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #246  
Feed Your Freedom

FOR TRADE:
4 Strawberry Yogurts
https://www.nashuanutrition.com/stor...1-serving.html
very nice flavor, super great texture, but too sweet for me
Old 10-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #247  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I have four chocolate fudge cake mix packets and four nacho cheese pasta packets I would trade for WLS cheesecake or any chocolate pudding shake packets or ?? Make me an offer.

Molly
molly, i will trade one of my WLS cheesecake packets for 1 fudge cake to try!!
if you are interested.
i will also be going through my stock and see what else i have for trade
Old 10-24-2012, 09:31 PM   #248  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
molly, i will trade one of my WLS cheesecake packets for 1 fudge cake to try!!
if you are interested.
i will also be going through my stock and see what else i have for trade
There's nothing wrong with either, I just have other places I'd like to spend my restricted.

Let me know what you've got. We'll see what we can work out.

Molly
Old 10-27-2012, 10:53 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 394/381/199

Height: 5'5"

Hi all
I started researching alternatives for my BFF because she wants to do IP but really cannot afford it, and in my research I'm now considering starting alternatives too but I have a couple of questions for both of us.
1. I swear I read a thread where someone was ordering actual IP branded products and possibly supplements from a website and now I can't find the thread. I think the person said she cancelled her order because she thought the website was sketchy (disconnected phone number) but someone else said they ordered from them all the time. What was that website? ETA I THINK I FOUND IT: Plainprotein? Good experience with that website?
2. Is there any matching (or close) alternative of the IP pina colada drink mix and the mango ready-made? Those two are my favorites.
3. Any matching supplement alternatives for the Natura cal-mag, multi, and potassium?
Thanks much!

Last edited by this girl is awake; 10-28-2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Found answer to #1
Old 10-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #250  

Nashua's shipping special thru Halloween: free shipping on orders 49 or more
Code: spooky
Old 10-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #251  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Nashua's shipping special thru Halloween: free shipping on orders 49 or more
Code: spooky
thank you!! perfect timing!! i had 52.00 in my cart and was so wanting to order!! i even still got my 10% off too! woohoo
Old 10-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #252  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
thank you!! perfect timing!! i had 52.00 in my cart and was so wanting to order!! i even still got my 10% off too! woohoo
Somewhere on their website I registered and now get a weekly email announcement re: weekly special
Old 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #253  

Does anyone have any suggestions for bars that are not restricted? I want to have some for lunches. Thanks
Old 10-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #254  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by this girl is awake View Post
Hi all
I started researching alternatives for my BFF because she wants to do IP but really cannot afford it, and in my research I'm now considering starting alternatives too but I have a couple of questions for both of us.
1. I swear I read a thread where someone was ordering actual IP branded products and possibly supplements from a website and now I can't find the thread. I think the person said she cancelled her order because she thought the website was sketchy (disconnected phone number) but someone else said they ordered from them all the time. What was that website? ETA I THINK I FOUND IT: Plainprotein? Good experience with that website?
2. Is there any matching (or close) alternative of the IP pina colada drink mix and the mango ready-made? Those two are my favorites.
3. Any matching supplement alternatives for the Natura cal-mag, multi, and potassium?
Thanks much!
The website is plainprotein.com - I order all of my IP supplements from there, cheaper than the clinc and they ship super fast. Regarding the supplements, you *can* use a regular multivitamin, and GNC has a few products that are similar to the Cal-mag. The potassium is one I have researched A LOT and cannot find a comparable supplement. The FORM of the mineral matters - the IP one is Potassium Bicarbonate, while most commercial supplements are gluconate or citrate. Bicarbonate is the broken-down version of gluconate and VERY easy on your body to process and absorb. The other versions can cause strain on your liver & kidneys to process, and this diet already puts some strain on those organs.

I have decided to stick with the IP supplements across the board BECAUSE they are designed to work with the strains the diet already puts on your body. If you seek out alternative supplements just make sure you are paying attention to the FORMS of the nutrients as well as the dosing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neast View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for bars that are not restricted? I want to have some for lunches. Thanks
I haven't found a bar that's unrestricted yet, but I also always have my restricteds at either lunch or breakfast. My coach had recommended using it earlier in the day because the carbs are then available for your daily activities, and it's worked for me.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #255  

S/C/G: 250?/146.6/160?

Height: 5' 7 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
The website is plainprotein.com - I order all of my IP supplements from there, cheaper than the clinc and they ship super fast. Regarding the supplements, you *can* use a regular multivitamin, and GNC has a few products that are similar to the Cal-mag. The potassium is one I have researched A LOT and cannot find a comparable supplement. The FORM of the mineral matters - the IP one is Potassium Bicarbonate, while most commercial supplements are gluconate or citrate. Bicarbonate is the broken-down version of gluconate and VERY easy on your body to process and absorb. The other versions can cause strain on your liver & kidneys to process, and this diet already puts some strain on those organs.
Here's a potassium that is the Potassium Bicarbonate. I got this link from another post that someone did a while ago:

http://www.life-enhancement.com/shop...on--sandy-shaw

Not sure how good it is though.

I agree with you, Scorbett, probably best to stay with the IP original supplements, if you can afford it.
Closed Thread