Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Another 2 pounds and 2 inches gone!!! YEAY!

I am headed in to Old Navy today they are having a shorts sale and the only pair I own is a size 14 and that is 3-4 sizes to big! lol
I also have to head to the phone company, my modem broke down... dangit. I might end up at the lake for a little bit, hoping I dont end up to crisp... lol
It is a beautiful sunny day here and I'm headed out to enjoy it! I got my packets and veggies ready to go
Have a wonderful IP day IPeeps!
Old 06-23-2012, 05:47 PM   #62  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

That's awesome Stefany!! Get ur shop on girl!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post

I am headed in to Old Navy today they are having a shorts sale and the only pair I own is a size 14 and that is 3-4 sizes to big! lol
I also have to head to the phone company, my modem broke down... dangit. I might end up at the lake for a little bit, hoping I dont end up to crisp... lol
It is a beautiful sunny day here and I'm headed out to enjoy it! I got my packets and veggies ready to go
Old 06-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #63  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Does he have low T? I know at 62 it is supposed to be lower. I've been on a testosterone replacement since chemotherapy knocked mine out of production about 7 years ago. I did androgel first, but my insurance plan changed and it was over $700 a month, I tried patches but they sucked, they fell off and left sticky residue on me that was very hard to wash off. I had to wear two a day! Now I get a shot twice a month, had it this morning. I tried giving it to myself, I was able to once in the office with the nurse, then tried on my own and could not do it. It is an itramuscular shot so the needle is pretty long and and the T is ver thick so it is miz with one, switch and ingect with another. If anyone ever needs on ask the person to inject the T SLOWLY if they push it in fast it hurts like **** for three or four days, like a boil. It works very well to improve libido and sexual function, it helps tremendously with making me feel better. The weight loss does too but I think you've said hubby is thin.

I don't think the shots are even $30 a month. I can check if anyone cares or needs to know.
Thanks for all that guy info. I am just supposing stuff and I'm pretty uneducated about men (no involvement until we got married when I was 60 - just fell off the turnip truck when it comes to men). It's not ED, but no interest a lot of times. Sort of like the comments men often make about women "having a headache." Some maybe mental from being "shot down" by two ex's. I am on bio-identical hormones and know how those work and know they have them for men, too. He's doctor adverse, so I guess all I'll get to do is just vent on here. Other than this frustration, he's Prince Charming.
Molly
Old 06-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #64  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post
Well even if baking cookies is a rare event, stirring the batter can still be fun.
ROFL

Quote:

Yaaaaaay Stefany!!!!!!!! congrats
Old 06-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #65  

S/C/G: Pre 168.2/Pre IP 166/142/130

Height: 5'2.5" (us short people depend on the half inches!)

Default Needing WillPower Thoughts!!

Getting ready to head to a local BrewFest for the evening. I told a bunch of our friends that I would be their DD tonight so that would give me another reason to not partake in the alcoholic beverages. Two of them took me up on it, so I think I'm in the clear. But every positive willpower thought is needed and will not go to waist (pun intended!) I'll be drinking my water with Propel Zero and dancin' the night away in the Beer Garden!
Shawna
Old 06-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #66  
Started IP 6/14

S/C/G: 171.1/165.8/135

Height: 5'4"

[QUOTE=Longhorn Energy;4381073]Ughhh, so miss drinkin with my buddies...was out tonight with some of my regular party peeps...drank water all night while they all tried to convince me that shots are low calorie lol

So I went to my friend's party last night and drank water and actually had fun! I left around 1AM (the bars close at 2) since I had to work this morning. Danced a little and took some pictures...but yeah it wasn't really the same. I think there are some people who suspect I'm pregnant since they've never known me not drink at a bar at a party

Thanks to you all for making me see the light and keeping me 100% OP!
Old 06-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #67  
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

S/C/G: 149/146/115

Height: 5'3

Today for dinner, I made zucchini "pasta", then added like 1/8 of a tomato to the food processor, and mixed it with parsley, garlic, water and half a teaspoon of olive oil, that was my "pasta sauce".
Then I added 7oz of small shrimp to it and added salt and a teaspoon of olive oil to it and it was delicious! Like a shrimp pasta dish :P I love how creative I've gotten with food.
I also really love this kitchen gadget that makes pasta out of veggies.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #68  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulimapi View Post
Today for dinner, I made zucchini "pasta", then added like 1/8 of a tomato to the food processor, and mixed it with parsley, garlic, water and half a teaspoon of olive oil, that was my "pasta sauce".
Then I added 7oz of small shrimp to it and added salt and a teaspoon of olive oil to it and it was delicious! Like a shrimp pasta dish :P I love how creative I've gotten with food.
omg!!!! i just ordered me one of those 2 days ago!!! does it work good??? i can't wait to try it!! do you have photos...your recipe sound divine!!! love your pasta sauce!! yum!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 06-23-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #69  
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

S/C/G: 149/146/115

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
omg!!!! i just ordered me one of those 2 days ago!!! does it work good??? i can't wait to try it!! do you have photos...your recipe sound divine!!! love your pasta sauce!! yum!!!
I thought about taking pictures once I had finished eating LOL, but I'll def take some for you guys the next time! Yes, it works beautifully And yes, the pasta sauce is so simple but it tastes great <3
Old 06-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 224/215.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Saturday. When I started IP, with my coach's guidance, I quit training for a half marathon with my best friend and made my diet a priority instead. However, I agreed to run with her for the last two miles and I'm freaking out. I haven't run in 6 weeks and my coach told me to eat toast or fruit before. How sad is it that I am afraid to put this in my body? I chose fruit because I'm a carb addict and toast would probably send my cravings for bread out of control. Wish me luck tomorrow!!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #71  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboiler View Post
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Saturday. When I started IP, with my coach's guidance, I quit training for a half marathon with my best friend and made my diet a priority instead. However, I agreed to run with her for the last two miles and I'm freaking out. I haven't run in 6 weeks and my coach told me to eat toast or fruit before. How sad is it that I am afraid to put this in my body? I chose fruit because I'm a carb addict and toast would probably send my cravings for bread out of control. Wish me luck tomorrow!!
good luck tomorrow!! i am certain you will LOVE EVERY STEP YOU RUN!!good for you for planning ahead and for supporting your friend!! enjoy and HAVE FUN!!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #72  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
WoooooHoooooo!!!

LMAO!!!! I'd like to get in on that action if you ever find him!!

Im glad that this board is able to help you. I agree though you might not have enough fat in your diet if you arent getting in your oil. I noticed a difference when I made the effort to get it in or ate fattier meats. I just got the Misto a couple of weeks ago, I LOVE IT!!
I will hold him downfor you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post
Well even if baking cookies is a rare event, stirring the batter can still be fun.
Very true.

Quote:

Eah skinny clothes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Thanks for all that guy info. I am just supposing stuff and I'm pretty uneducated about men (no involvement until we got married when I was 60 - just fell off the turnip truck when it comes to men). It's not ED, but no interest a lot of times. Sort of like the comments men often make about women "having a headache." Some maybe mental from being "shot down" by two ex's. I am on bio-identical hormones and know how those work and know they have them for men, too. He's doctor adverse, so I guess all I'll get to do is just vent on here. Other than this frustration, he's Prince Charming.
Molly
well after my chemo and once I was feeling better I was curious Why at 32 I wasn't, well, horny. Morning erections also disappeared. So a google search led me in the right direction. I suspected hypo-gonadism which was confirmed with a simple blood test. My PA, a woman, looked at me after the blood tests and said mater of factly, the chemo knocked out your nuts! The T brought back my good moods, libido, desire and function. I drove my wife crazy for the first few weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulimapi View Post
sounds really good.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #73  
Started IP 5/29/12

S/C/G: 220.4/191.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:

You look fantastic! Wow!!
And, how exciting to have to buy clothes cause they are too big!! That is an awesome problem to have. LOL!! Congratulations!
You are an inspiration to us beginners. Thanks :-)
Old 06-23-2012, 10:12 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 201/165/150

Height: 5"8

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Whoo Hooooo! Awesome.

If I find this Tom guy bothering everyone I'm gonna kick him in the twig and berries!

@ Kaypix. You're a catch. Keep working it you're doing awesome.
Lol! I'm in with you. He's every where!
Old 06-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #75  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey guys, just checking in for a bit quick, turned out we busted out the exhaust today, got the throttle point started, and a few other little steps. Now hanging in bed watching GI Joe while the pets are all spread out around us. mowed the lawn today too, hoping that helps towards my loss on Monday...oh well, I'm super spacey so I'm calling it a night, toddles all and see you all tomorrow!
Closed Thread