Herb and Cheese omelet

Dinner
Baked chicken
Vegetable stir fry

Snack
Shake

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Can you list what you ate? Coaches usually start with saying no restricted but the issue is often people not getting enough in. what did a typical day look like?

Pat
Old 06-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #48  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

GOOD LUCK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post
Headed to my WI this morning... Not expecting much due to TOM, wish me luck
Old 06-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #49  

Quote:
So you don't want me to tell the skeeters to just keep on blowing into Sask???

I used to be on the look out for Saskatchewan people to ask them to catch my patio furniture on the way by, but hubby converted the deck to a solarium and that solved that problem.
Just not used to living on the prairie even after 10 years.
Have a fun weekend, it is finally feeling a bit summery here.

pat
LOL pat. You can keep those darn Mosquitos. Now only if they sucked faband not blood... Lmao

Cadu - I stashed a roll of TP in the car just in case! Thanks for the tip sista! Lol

Great weekend everyone!!
Old 06-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #50  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Haven't checked in here in awhile- all is going well! 81 pounds gone forever! Anyone that is getting discouraged, my advice is to stay the course...I have been on many diets and this one really works for me.

On the potty side of things, at my new job there is no running water, therefore no potty...I have to walk over to a public bathroom, which is across the Salmon River, so I have to be sure I don't have to "go" too bad or the raging of the river will make me "go" too soon! But I can't let it lessen my water drinking...that is all important.

Keep rocking the IP!
Whoo Hooooo! Awesome.

Quote:
Headed to my WI this morning... Not expecting much due to TOM, wish me luck
If I find this Tom guy bothering everyone I'm gonna kick him in the twig and berries!

@ Kaypix. You're a catch. Keep working it you're doing awesome.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #51  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Morning All from Port Hardy BC...The rain is drizzlin but hey..were all happy!!

I couldnt help but have a few laughs and giggles at everyones posts today!

Wingnut Totally know what you mean about having to be held down in the hot tub..that was me on my honeymoon with my DH this past March...I kept floatin to the top and the rain and hail kept making me cold cause i couldnt stay down under the water to keep warm..He had to hold my arms and legs down. Lol..But glad to see that you are "sinking" into things!

Kaypix Totally get the whole "timing" thing when it comes to baking cookies..I tell ya...my DH tends to go to bed before me and wake up before me..so its like...in the morning doesnt work cause im trying to sleep in and he is trying to wake up and at night..he is falling asleep and im wide awake...Lol... Oh well..guess we are just going to have stay in the kitchen and keep trying!!

Btw..i think "Baking cookies" ought to be added to official forum lingo cause im pretty certain that newcomers might think there is something wrong with diet and baking cookies all the time..

Oh and i second whoever said that WUV is in love! Wuv and her love sittin in the tree..k i s s i n g...First comes love! Then comes marriage!! and then comes...well i dont know what would come next... (cant believe i remember that song..im such a dork) I guess its cause im still young..

Ive noticed a trend on the board today with all this potty talk..so i thought i would add two cents myself.. Last night i went to the bathroom a million times like i always do...and always you turn to flush the toilet and you cant help but notice the color of your pee...or in my case lack of color..Because we all know that if we drink lots and lots of water...are pee should virtually be clear...Well i go to turn around and OMG its dark yellow!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!! DO I HAVE A KIDNEY INFECTION????? See..ive had a strange history of kidney infections and everytime i get one..i see dark yellow...so im freaking out cause i know i have drank over two litres and my pee shouldnt look like that...Then i walk into the bedroom...and all of the sudden it hits me...DH was just in the bathroom ahead of me and he didnt flush the toilet!!!! He is the one not drinking enough water..Tut tut...

Anywho..thats my potty story for the day...hope everyone has a great day today!!!

PS...whoever came up with the rubarb crumble is a freaking genius...i love it sooo much..its like..who doesnt love dessert for dinner!
Old 06-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #52  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Haven't checked in here in awhile- all is going well! 81 pounds gone forever! Anyone that is getting discouraged, my advice is to stay the course...I have been on many diets and this one really works for me.

On the potty side of things, at my new job there is no running water, therefore no potty...I have to walk over to a public bathroom, which is across the Salmon River, so I have to be sure I don't have to "go" too bad or the raging of the river will make me "go" too soon! But I can't let it lessen my water drinking...that is all important.

Keep rocking the IP!
Congrats on the 81 pounds gone forever. You are doing fabulously.

Goodness - the idea of you having to cross a river every time you need a washroom sounds like a challenge... I also totally get how all that water rushing underneath would reaaally make things tricky.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynRose View Post
Well, only 1.7 down this week, I am hoping it is because of the heat or something. On a positive note, I have lost slightly over 20 lbs. in 5 weeks. I have never done that before!
1.7 is still a really good loss! Make sure you are getting all of your water in, if not more, dehydration slows down weight loss so it could be the heat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Yes, DH is my fairytale come true after being alone for 28 years. Glad he remembered me from our classic car days 40 years ago and tracked me down.

I hate stress. My job is tops for that now. DH retires in a month. I'm really looking at just using a bit of my retirement and paying the bills and retiring now instead of working a year or so more. Is it really worth the stress. I'm thinking not.

The job brings me to your last statement about not seeing me much. I barely have time to come home at night and make dinner (sometimes a separate meal for "skin and bones" DH) and read through the posts. By that time it's usually past my bedtime since I leave for work before 7AM. I've worked for 45 years now and since I no longer enjoy my job, I'm ready to retire.

Molly
I hate stress too, it is fiscal year end at the Borough this month and I had a commission meeting, etc, etc, etc. I really feel for you, the long hours can be soooooo tiring and it isnt good for us. Hang in there.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #54  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
dude she is in love!
Y'all are crazy.....lol.....takes a while to fall in love now a days. Gotta take it SLOWWWWW.....lol.....Last night he said it feels like he has been gone forever and he only left on Wednesday. He said he needs to find something closer to home...hmmm wonder why?.....lol.....He said when he talks to me on the phone the time passes by quicker, which I can understand so I will talk to him whatever time he calls me. Its nice to have someone to talk to after not having someone for 6 yrs

Mom and I decided not to go to the car show, went went to the flea market instead. We got cucumbers 2 for $1 and she bought her a few sundresses for cheap. Its too hot to be sitting on the beach today, so we came back home. Maybe later we will go and sit on the beach once it starts to cool off.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #55  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post
Hey Molly, tell him that in a few more weeks you'll be able to sit on HIS lap, and he's gonna like that even more
What you're implying will only work with that 62 year old man if I can find that hidden testosterone in him. Even without our conflicting schedules, baking cookies is usually a rare event.

Molly
Old 06-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
Breakfast
Chocolate and Raspberry Bar
Shot of espresso

Lunch
Salad
Broccoli and cauliflower
Herb and Cheese omelet

Dinner
Baked chicken
Vegetable stir fry

Snack
Shake
Doesn't look bad. When I really slowed down losing for a month I suddenly lost after eating out at a steak house. I realized it was because I had cut down to no fat in my daily meals. My animal protein was all chicken breast or white fish. I was using the individual packets of WF dressing because they were convenient to pack for my lunch salad so I wasn't getting my olive oil in.
So I measured out my olive oil and made sure I put it all on salads and I added back some red meat and the weight loss started up again. Make sure you haven't completly eliminated good fats.

I hope you find the answer to your problems with IP, it must be frustrating.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #57  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

It can be frustrated but I like to have a positive outlook on things. I see the results everyone is receiving at work so I know the program works. I just need to tweak it so that it is customized to my body I bought a Misto yesterday so hopefully that will help me some. On a good note my coworkers say I look like I'm losing so I must be losing inches at least If it wasn't for all of the encouraging posts I read on here I would have quit already lol but Im going to keep trucking til I lose the weight

Quote:
Doesn't look bad. When I really slowed down losing for a month I suddenly lost after eating out at a steak house. I realized it was because I had cut down to no fat in my daily meals. My animal protein was all chicken breast or white fish. I was using the individual packets of WF dressing because they were convenient to pack for my lunch salad so I wasn't getting my olive oil in.
So I measured out my olive oil and made sure I put it all on salads and I added back some red meat and the weight loss started up again. Make sure you haven't completly eliminated good fats.

I hope you find the answer to your problems with IP, it must be frustrating.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS65 View Post
Hello everybody!
excited to announce I have lost 8lbs on my first week of IP. Do you think it is reasonable to expect that I can lose 80lbs in 5 months time? Do you lose faster with cardio and weaight training?
Thanks!
WoooooHoooooo!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Whoo Hooooo! Awesome.

If I find this Tom guy bothering everyone I'm gonna kick him in the twig and berries!

@ Kaypix. You're a catch. Keep working it you're doing awesome.
LMAO!!!! I'd like to get in on that action if you ever find him!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
It can be frustrated but I like to have a positive outlook on things. I see the results everyone is receiving at work so I know the program works. I just need to tweak it so that it is customized to my body I bought a Misto yesterday so hopefully that will help me some. On a good note my coworkers say I look like I'm losing so I must be losing inches at least If it wasn't for all of the encouraging posts I read on here I would have quit already lol but Im going to keep trucking til I lose the weight
Im glad that this board is able to help you. I agree though you might not have enough fat in your diet if you arent getting in your oil. I noticed a difference when I made the effort to get it in or ate fattier meats. I just got the Misto a couple of weeks ago, I LOVE IT!!
Old 06-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #59  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Quote:
Even without our conflicting schedules, baking cookies is usually a rare event.
Well even if baking cookies is a rare event, stirring the batter can still be fun.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #60  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good Morning All from Port Hardy BC...The rain is drizzlin but hey..were all happy!!

I couldnt help but have a few laughs and giggles at everyones posts today!

Wingnut Totally know what you mean about having to be held down in the hot tub..that was me on my honeymoon with my DH this past March...I kept floatin to the top and the rain and hail kept making me cold cause i couldnt stay down under the water to keep warm..He had to hold my arms and legs down. Lol..But glad to see that you are "sinking" into things!

Kaypix Totally get the whole "timing" thing when it comes to baking cookies..I tell ya...my DH tends to go to bed before me and wake up before me..so its like...in the morning doesnt work cause im trying to sleep in and he is trying to wake up and at night..he is falling asleep and im wide awake...Lol... Oh well..guess we are just going to have stay in the kitchen and keep trying!!

Btw..i think "Baking cookies" ought to be added to official forum lingo cause im pretty certain that newcomers might think there is something wrong with diet and baking cookies all the time..

Oh and i second whoever said that WUV is in love! Wuv and her love sittin in the tree..k i s s i n g...First comes love! Then comes marriage!! and then comes...well i dont know what would come next... (cant believe i remember that song..im such a dork) I guess its cause im still young..
then comes xyz in the baby carriage, sucking his/her thumb, peeing his/her pants.....

Yeah not sure how to delicately add the cookie baking to the daily chat. Good thought though.

Quote:
1.7 is still a really good loss! Make sure you are getting all of your water in, if not more, dehydration slows down weight loss so it could be the heat.

I hate stress too, it is fiscal year end at the Borough this month and I had a commission meeting, etc, etc, etc. I really feel for you, the long hours can be soooooo tiring and it isnt good for us. Hang in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Y'all are crazy.....lol.....takes a while to fall in love now a days. Gotta take it SLOWWWWW.....
Words of wisdom

Quote:
What you're implying will only work with that 62 year old man if I can find that hidden testosterone in him. Even without our conflicting schedules, baking cookies is usually a rare event.

Molly
Does he have low T? I know at 62 it is supposed to be lower. I've been on a testosterone replacement since chemotherapy knocked mine out of production about 7 years ago. I did androgel first, but my insurance plan changed and it was over $700 a month, I tried patches but they sucked, they fell off and left sticky residue on me that was very hard to wash off. I had to wear two a day! Now I get a shot twice a month, had it this morning. I tried giving it to myself, I was able to once in the office with the nurse, then tried on my own and could not do it. It is an itramuscular shot so the needle is pretty long and and the T is ver thick so it is miz with one, switch and ingect with another. If anyone ever needs on ask the person to inject the T SLOWLY if they push it in fast it hurts like **** for three or four days, like a boil. It works very well to improve libido and sexual function, it helps tremendously with making me feel better. The weight loss does too but I think you've said hubby is thin.

I don't think the shots are even $30 a month. I can check if anyone cares or needs to know.

Last edited by usmcvet; 06-23-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Closed Thread