3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Friday 6/22/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/261497-ip-daily-chat-friday-6-22-12-a.html)

wuv2bloved 06-22-2012 04:52 AM

IP Daily Chat Friday 6/22/12

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

:welcome3:

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

wuv2bloved 06-22-2012 04:55 AM

Good morning everyone, Had to wake up to go to the wonderful releasing of fat happy place so I started the thread at 4am.....lol...AND had to find directions on google for the BF, he was lost.....lmao....nothing like having to find directions almost busting at the seams....LMAO....but I found it and let a couple of liters of fat out....lol...so I am going back to bed now....WOW....I am in too good of a mood at 4am....hopefully when I wake up again I will still be in this mood......lol

Chloe222 06-22-2012 06:05 AM

Good morning!
Had my WI, down .4 lb. I'll take it! Wishing everyone a great day!!

Cadu 06-22-2012 06:18 AM

18 pounds to goal Chloe. You are getting there my friend :)

Good Morning Everybody

No big plans today.. yaaaay. I can catch up on housework and tv. My sis in law and my nephew came over for A swim early yesterday afternoon and stayed till 8:30 last night. A swim turned into many swims. It's funny, even though I didnt do anything strenuous (just sit around in the heat and float in the pool) I am exhausted. I did have a NSV though. My 9 year old nephew said
"Cadu, (that is my real life nickname) you're not fat anymore". He is very to the point lol

Have a wonderful day everybody and think skinny thoughts :)

Beanie Mommy 06-22-2012 06:48 AM

Good Morning! Exciting day for me after I was furious last night. When I separated from my ex 2 years ago I took custody of my daughter, but my 2 cats stayed with him in the house. He is in the process of moving (into MY neighborhood!!! Different topic for anger issues...) and last night I asked him about the kitties. He took them to the SPCA!!! Didn't even tell me! Jerk! I checked their website and they are up for adoption. I will call today and get them back. Can't wait to get them back - I've really missed them. Hope they are okay and that they get readjusted to living with me at my new house.

Continuing to stay OP after last week's travel wasn't exactly OP but as close as possible when you are at a convention center for a week.

Have a happy Friday!

Dakin 06-22-2012 06:49 AM

Good morning my IP family!

Like Cadu, I don't have anything specific that needs to get done today, so I hope to get a lot of little things done. I think I'll start with mowing the lawn, just as soon as the dew dries.
I also want to hit a farmers market.... just love fresh veggies!
Wishing everyone great weigh in's and a great OP day.

wendywendy 06-22-2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cadu (Post 4379899)

Good Morning Everybody

No big plans today.. yaaaay. I can catch up on housework and tv. My sis in law and my nephew came over for A swim early yesterday afternoon and stayed till 8:30 last night. A swim turned into many swims. It's funny, even though I didnt do anything strenuous (just sit around in the heat and float in the pool) I am exhausted. I did have a NSV though. My 9 year old nephew said
"Cadu, (that is my real life nickname) you're not fat anymore". He is very to the point lol

Gotta love how candid kids are!! How awesome......you are so close to goal...way to go girl !!!! xoxoxo

Thorfinn 06-22-2012 06:49 AM

Argh....have to spend the day training a new employee. I'd rather be boating!

Thorfinn 06-22-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy (Post 4379913)
Good Morning! Exciting day for me after I was furious last night. When I separated from my ex 2 years ago I took custody of my daughter, but my 2 cats stayed with him in the house. He is in the process of moving (into MY neighborhood!!! Different topic for anger issues...) and last night I asked him about the kitties. He took them to the SPCA!!! Didn't even tell me! Jerk! I checked their website and they are up for adoption. I will call today and get them back. Can't wait to get them back - I've really missed them. Hope they are okay and that they get readjusted to living with me at my new house.

Have a happy Friday!

Wow.....that's a really crappy thing to do. I truly hope you get them back!

Dakin 06-22-2012 06:51 AM

Beanie.... keep us posted! I hope you get them back!

Thorfinn 06-22-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

My 9 year old nephew said

:lol3:

My boy told me last night that he's going to miss my belly because he likes bouncing on it.

Chloe222 06-22-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

:)

Yes, step by step, all this fat will go!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy (Post 4379913)
Good Morning! Exciting day for me after I was furious last night. When I separated from my ex 2 years ago I took custody of my daughter, but my 2 cats stayed with him in the house. He is in the process of moving (into MY neighborhood!!! Different topic for anger issues...) and last night I asked him about the kitties. He took them to the SPCA!!! Didn't even tell me!
Have a happy Friday!

Beanie,
How terrible!! What a despicable person! I believe what goes around, comes around, eventually. Please let us know how this goes. We also have pets, they are our kids (have no kids).

KBig 06-22-2012 08:25 AM

IPeeps!!!!

WI# 11 tomorrow.

Ive been on my grind this week... more water less restrictives. 3-4lbs tomorrow.

Wishing my losers the best ...

keep it won'hunnid

reneepw 06-22-2012 08:27 AM

It's Friday!

Good morning everyone,
Beanie- that's awful. Pets are like children. I have 2 sons (human) and 2 daughters (cats). Sometimes the girls are better behaved than the boys :) What a jerk for doing that. Hope you find calm today.

Cadu-that's funny. You look terrific. And I know what you mean - sometimes I'm more tired on days that I work at home and barely move from my desk.

Tonight I'll be working at our church summer festival. Must resist funnel cake and ice cream! They give the volunteers food vouchers but I know there's really nothing there I can eat so I'll have provisions with me and will get food for my younger son. Older son is working at the ice cream booth - i won't be visiting him! I hope the rain holds off too.

Have a great day.
Back to work for me!
Renee

mompattie 06-22-2012 08:42 AM

Good morning from sunny Saskatchewan! Just got home for a short 10 k bike ride, sitting on the deck in the sun, listening to the birds sing, and sipping my shake. What an awesome way to start the day!! I have a busy day at work, have to squeeze in some volunteering at my sons school over the noon hour, and get some dainties over to a fundraiser event that's later tonight. Busy day! Hope everyone has an awesome OP day!!!