Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #46  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

So I forgot to update on my 3rd weigh in... Down another 7 that's 31 lbs folks in 3 weeks..... Woot.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #47  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
So I forgot to update on my 3rd weigh in... Down another 7 that's 31 lbs folks in 3 weeks..... Woot.
Woo Hoo
Old 06-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bttrhalf View Post
Morning, I'm brand new to IP, signed up yesterday and starting this morning. scared and excited all at once. I haven't done a diet quite this restrictive before but I need to do something. Bought a maxi summer dress on Tuesday and got it home to try on and boy did i look awful in it, made up my mind right then i had to do something.
hoping to get to my goal weight by the end of October my birthday.
Welcome to the forum and I wish you the very best!! We will be here for you through your journey and give you support. YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I'd rather be boating too, but we will be going tomorrow We are taking our boat out on a trip to the Dall River to catch some Norther Pike. It's going to be an all day (6am to 10pm) trip, so I have to get all my IP food and veggies ready today.

I hope you get to go boating this weekend too!!!
I am jealous! Wish I could go boating with you!! You live in such a beautiful area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Happy Friday all! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.
Back at ya! Hope your weekend is fantastic also!!
Old 06-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Quote:
That is so amazing!!! You are rocking it girl friend!!
Old 06-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #50  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Congrats!, that is a fantastic number to pull on week 3!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 243/243/150

Height: 5'3

omg...the strength all of you share is wonderful! Thank you. On day six...I think I'm cheating myself by not having the last cup of veggies at dinner but don't feel hungry for it until the next a.m. But all day at work yesterday sat not 1 but 2 boxes of doughnuts and I ate zero , then my son came in later and tossed a bag of lays potato chips, a favorite of my PAST self and I tossed them to another co-worker... that's what I call success for the day.

hugs to all and prayers for continued strength and believe in YOU!!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #52  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
I started to unwrap it, oh it was so hot yesterday and the ice cream was so cold, but I caught myself in time wrapped it back up and put it back in the freezer ... I am down -2.4 lbs. since my WI on Wed. evening and I would have spoiled all that effort for what!!! 3 minutes of pleasure. Not worth it.
Way to stay tough!! This morning I crept onto the scale expecting gain, I have one SOMEWHERE every week (weigh daily and track changes), and so far no gain...I was 169.6...and now it's weird, I am PETRIFIED I'll have a gain this weekend and go back over 170 on Monday's WI...weird huh? It took me 3 weeks to kill 4 pounds :S but they is dead now, d-e-d dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
Speaking of ice cream...you might be interested in what I've started using as an 'alternative ice cream'. I freeze a RTD protein shake overnight. Remove it mid afternoon and put it in the refrigerator. When you're ready to eat it, remove it from the carton, cut it into chunks and put them all in a Ninja blender. Pulse gently - just a few pulses will do it - until it forms more of a ice cream or sorbet consistency. This is satisfying my taste for ice cream right now, and has become my favorite before bed protein snack.
This has been stolen and put onto my blog for desserts and snacks We are up to 4, yes 4! Ice cream versions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers82 View Post
Good morning, everyone! I am completely stressed out and I am breaking out like a teenager
I got a bill from the dentist for my stepdaughter. All of a sudden, they don't file secondary insurance. I told them too bad because they did in November and that's when the services took place. I am waiting for the office manager to call back.
You still had the strength to smile You can do it! I know you can! If the policy changed AFTER the procedure, then they can't get after you for it, because it's like if your insurance was cancelled 2 weeks afterwards and then they didnt' submit to the insurance at all (tha's how i sees it at least). I hope your water heater regains its marbles, that your floor unbubbles, you little one's fever and sickness breaks...hope he gets chicken pox on his butt (cured my potty training at just over 2 ), your DH's back gets better and when it does he continues telling you you is an amazing wifey and mommy to his beautiful children!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 197/136.4/135

Thumbs up

I wake up incredibly early in the am(3), had some water (24oz) and a cup of black coffee with a teaspoon of splenda, had breakfast at about 6:30am a wildberry yogurt and more water and another coffee, it is now 9am and i'm a bit hungry so nibbling on a few of the raw veggies I brought for lunch (is this ok)
I have had about 56oz of water so far.
not to bad so far.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsieblu View Post
omg...the strength all of you share is wonderful! Thank you. On day six...I think I'm cheating myself by not having the last cup of veggies at dinner but don't feel hungry for it until the next a.m. But all day at work yesterday sat not 1 but 2 boxes of doughnuts and I ate zero , then my son came in later and tossed a bag of lays potato chips, a favorite of my PAST self and I tossed them to another co-worker... that's what I call success for the day.

hugs to all and prayers for continued strength and believe in YOU!!
You need to make sure you are getting ALL 4 cups of your veggies. If you are not hungry for them at dinner time then make that one cup of veggies an afternoon snack. It is very important to get ALL 4 cups in....just a suggestion
Old 06-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #55  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Morning All...

What a terrible nights sleep...pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee....you get my point..When does are bladder get used to it and we stop peeing as much??? Cause i thought are bladder is supposed to expand and get used to the amount of fluid it contains no?

Well im happy to report..yesterday we finally had a hot summer day...too bad i was in bed fighting off horrible cravings..I was having cravings so bad that i succumbed myself to the bedroom until they passed...I figured..why not try and sleep? Yah...pee pee pee pee pee pee..you see my point. Point is: The wafers are a friggen bust!!! I bought a box of these baby's thinking that they would be my haven for something chocolatey and sweet when i needed a treat or had PMS....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (said in a sarcastic tone) I found out they just give me mad cravings....craving after craving after craving after i eat one...Its like 3 hours of madness...I see images of dancing sourdough bread in my head and its not good..Needless to say...they are GONE...into the garbage they go because i will not have all these stupid cravings just because i decide to waste my restricted on them!

Anywho...hope everyone has a great day OP!!!! Keep it real!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #56  

Quote:
I wake up incredibly early in the am(3), had some water (24oz) and a cup of black coffee with a teaspoon of splenda, had breakfast at about 6:30am a wildberry yogurt and more water and another coffee, it is now 9am and i'm a bit hungry so nibbling on a few of the raw veggies I brought for lunch (is this ok)
I have had about 56oz of water so far.
not to bad so far.
Yes, you are fine. Make sure if you are drinking more than one cup of coffee you add another 8 oz of water to flush it out. Are you drinking decaf or regular?
Old 06-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #57  
Michele

S/C/G: 240/149/150

Height: 5.5

weigh in yesterday went great..3.8 pounds and 3.25 inches gone !! very happy !! Hope everyone has a great day !!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by haddy4 View Post
weigh in yesterday went great..3.8 pounds and 3.25 inches gone !! very happy !! Hope everyone has a great day !!
WOOHOO!!!!...you got this Haddy...YOU GOT THIS!!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 197/136.4/135

I drink regular coffee, I have been told to cut back as much as possible. I usually drink 3 or 4 cups a day but did ok on just 2 this morning. and I usually use fat free creamer, no creamer today.

Last edited by bttrhalf; 06-22-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #60  

Quote:
I drink regular coffee, I have been told to cut back as much as possible. I usually drink 3 or 4 cups a day but did ok on just 2 this morning. and I usually use fat free creamer, no creamer today.
Cutting back is a good idea, I have 1 or 2 cups in the morning for breakfast and that is it. I add 8-16oz more of water when I have 2 cups. I drink anywhere from 4-5 liters of water a day
Closed Thread