Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #166  
Started IPD Dec 1, 2011

S/C/G: 188/182/140

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

Had a GREAT dinner with "Nylan" our 100% group member and his wife who is also 100%! They look GREAT! Wonderful day/eve!!!!

Last edited by Tmg1989; 06-23-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

I hope everyone had a wonderful 100% OP day! It was a pretty day here today but I was FULL of nervous energy. My oldest son will be proposing to his girl friend here in about 15 minutes. I am excited and nervous for him! The day seemed freakishly long to me as a result. All I can say is thank you for the well practiced routine to keep me moving forward through the day. Yay for 100% OP and bring on a nice woosh fairy loss come next Thursday! I really want to see 1/2 way there.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:10 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Default NSV's.....YESSSSSSS!!!!

Tonight was a fabulous night. Both of my kids were out and about, which left me with two options, clean, cook, or do something "delicious" and fun for ME! Guess what I chose???? ME Stuff!
I went shopping. I have always hated clothes shopping. Well, tonight, to my utter amazement....things fit me........beautifully colored things fit me! OMG...I wish that you all were there....again, we need an IP seminar.....soon! I had so much fun trying things on. Basically, I started with the 20's..ended up fitting into 10's and 12's....and, drum roll, for the first time in ages......I fit into short shorts with buttons and zippers!!!!!! I was so shocked...I started taking photos in the changing room...WHO CARES????? I only bought a few things because I know that my body will continue to change as I work this journey....but, oh the sheer joy of seeing and feeling change! To top the evening off..I bought an iced water bottle on my way out!!!!!

In this pic I am officially wearing teeny size ten jean shorts!!!!! Imagine the ruckus I will create at my sons game tomorrow!!!!
I took a ton of pictures...but could only get one to upload! They were great moments. IP friends, we have many great moments.....I think that they do make up for our not-so-great moments.
Wuv.......I want you as my coach!!!!!! What if....you start traveling around the world to meet with us....your "special clients"??????

Last edited by NewPath; 06-23-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #169  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Tonight was a fabulous night. Both of my kids were out and about, which left me with two options, clean, cook, or do something "delicious" and fun for ME! Guess what I chose???? ME Stuff!
I went shopping. I have always hated clothes shopping. Well, tonight, to my utter amazement....things fit me........beautifully colored things fit me! OMG...I wish that you all were there....again, we need an IP seminar.....soon! I had so much fun trying things on. Basically, I started with the 20's..ended up fitting into 10's and 12's....and, drum roll, for the first time in ages......I fit into short shorts with buttons and zippers!!!!!! I was so shocked...I started taking photos in the changing room...WHO CARES????? I only bought a few things because I know that my body will continue to change as I work this journey....but, oh the sheer joy of seeing and feeling change! To top the evening off..I bought an iced water bottle on my way out!!!!!

In this pic I am officially wearing teeny size ten jean shorts!!!!! Imagine the ruckus I will create at my sons game tomorrow!!!!
I took a ton of pictures...but could only get one to upload! They were great moments. IP friends, we have many great moments.....I think that they do make up for out not-so-great moments.
Wuv.......I want you as my coach!!!!!! What if....you start traveling around the world to meet with us....your "special clients"??????
You started in size 20's today? girl are you crazy??? there is no way in the world you should of brought 20's with you in the dressing room.....200's are too big for me at 220lbs....lol....IF I could afford it I would travel and meet each and every one of YOU....Y'all are ALL VERY SPECIAL To ME!!!
Old 06-23-2012, 11:23 PM   #170  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
You started in size 20's today? girl are you crazy??? there is no way in the world you should of brought 20's with you in the dressing room.....200's are too big for me at 220lbs....lol....IF I could afford it I would travel and meet each and every one of YOU....Y'all are ALL VERY SPECIAL To ME!!!
Yes.....I am working on the self image thing. I still will find myself thinking my body has not changed

With regards to your travel to meet ALL of our needs, I suggest that you contact Santa Clause....he seems to pull it off!!!!!!!!!!! (Though your gift to us, everyday, is bigger and better than anything in his sled....no offense Santa, but Wuv is ONE special elf!!!!!)
Old 06-23-2012, 11:28 PM   #171  

Quote:
Yes.....I am working on the self image thing. I still will find myself thinking my body has not changed

With regards to your travel to meet ALL of our needs, I suggest that you contact Santa Clause....he seems to pull it off!!!!!!!!!!! (Though your gift to us, everyday, is bigger and better than anything in his sled....no offense Santa, but Wuv is ONE special elf!!!!!)
AWWWWW Thank you!!....I am LOVING your smile in this new picture...its devious and I can hear you saying H*LL YES!....short shorts baby!.....lol
Old 06-23-2012, 11:35 PM   #172  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
AWWWWW Thank you!!....I am LOVING your smile in this new picture...its devious and I can hear you saying H*LL YES!....short shorts baby!.....lol
You read my smile perfectly!!!!! I was in that fitting room talking to myself....telling it like it was!!!!! I just PMP from your post!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #173  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
....I fit into short shorts with buttons and zippers!!!!!! I was so shocked...I started taking photos in the changing room...WHO CARES????? I only bought a few things because I know that my body will continue to change as I work this journey....but, oh the sheer joy of seeing and feeling change! To top the evening off..I bought an iced water bottle on my way out!!!!!

Way to go, NewPAth! What a wonderful thing!

I also had a NSV today!

It was my first day to take my monthly 4-hr car drive and also my first dinner in a restaurant with friends - and I stayed OP 100%!

I packed my car and ate lunch in the car (raw veggies, RTS choc drink) and snacked later on SW cheese puffs. In the evening I suggested we go to Applebee's because I had read on this forum that one had a lot of OP foods. I looked at the menu. Then I wrote down on a napkin exactly what I wanted in a salad and they brought it - exactly! Had grilled chicken salad, and steamed broccoli and it was good! I brought my sea salt into the restaurant. Next time I'll remember to bring the vitamins. Little by little.

It's a small victory, but I know I can be in control now!

Have a great evening everyone! Good night!
Old 06-23-2012, 11:41 PM   #174  

Quote:
You read my smile perfectly!!!!! I was in that fitting room talking to myself....telling it like it was!!!!! I just PMP from your post!!!!!!!!!
We are a lot alike, I do the same thing when I go try stuff on and first thing I do is grab my phone and start taking pics with amazement then come on here and share....hahahah
Old 06-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Tonight was a fabulous night.
I took a ton of pictures...but could only get one to upload! They were great moments. IP friends, we have many great moments.....I think that they do make up for our not-so-great moments.
I can't tell you how your picture made me smile! What an amazing experience and I am so thankful you shared it with us. You are beautiful and what a fabulous smile!
Old 06-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #176  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
That picture made me chuckle right out loud!! You are so deliously happy, you can't believe that is you in the teeny, tiny shorts.
That picture should go to anyone who wants to quit right away.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post

I also had a NSV today!

It was my first day to take my monthly 4-hr car drive and also my first dinner in a restaurant with friends - and I stayed OP 100%!

I packed my car and ate lunch in the car (raw veggies, RTS choc drink) and snacked later on SW cheese puffs. In the evening I suggested we go to Applebee's because I had read on this forum that one had a lot of OP foods. I looked at the menu. Then I wrote down on a napkin exactly what I wanted in a salad and they brought it - exactly! Had grilled chicken salad, and steamed broccoli and it was good! I brought my sea salt into the restaurant. Next time I'll remember to bring the vitamins. Little by little.

WTG!! Good planning ahead.
I will have to try Applebees, that sounds good.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:26 AM   #178  

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post

I also had a NSV today!

Joysh....This is a HUGE victory!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #179  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
That picture made me chuckle right out loud!! You are so deliously happy, you can't believe that is you in the teeny, tiny shorts.
That picture should go to anyone who wants to quit right away.
Yessssss, Patns. That is it. I was out-of -my-mind happy and completely suprised! Victories....lots of little victories. That is all. This is not a race.It is a journey. This whole IP program is a Blessing. Our IP family.....such a complete Blessing. Do not quit. Life is not about quitting....it is always about taking on whatever will make us better.......
And to you Newbies that are feeling aweful and helpless....PLEASE give it 4 weeks!!!! I felt......not great for a while....but then, BINGO, my pancreas kicked in and WOW!!!!!!!! You can do this!!!!!!

Last edited by NewPath; 06-24-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:58 AM   #180  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Well, survived a huge bbq with a bunch of our friends tonight. Even though most of the other guys tried to convince me to drink with them I stuck to my water and iced tea. What really shocked me was that the couple who hosted it cared enough to prepare a special platter for me of fresh vegetables and cooked me some burgers with no sauce and had lettuce wraps for my bun. I was really touched that they would go to the extra trouble. Some people for once have been really supportive. Had a great time.
Closed Thread