Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post
OK, once again I just don't seem to be able to get the idea of how to multi-quote, though the rest of y'all seem to do just fine. The quoting link at the top of the thread each day isn't about quoting so H.E.L.P.

Today is weighin 3, just two more hours. Hope I do better than than the 2.5 last week, coach wants at least 3-4 each week, but my body just won't respond.

I've been 100% for 3 weeks except for Sunday. It wasn't carbs that got me Sunday, it was an extra hamburger patty (96/4) beyond my allowed. I looked up the stats on the extra meat and decided to forgo my last shake for the day, but ever since then I've wondered if I have sabotaged my diet.

Sorry, I have corrected that link in the daily post. If you want to multiquote, in the botton right hand corner of the post that you want to quote you will see 3 little boxes, 1st quote, 2nd a piece of paper with " and a + on it and the 3rd piece of paper with an arrow. If you click on the first you can reply with the post, the second is the one that you want to use to quote alot of people. Just click on that one on eact post that you want to reply to and then when you are ready to post just click post reply at the very bottm left of the page and all of the ones that you have clicked will appear. The third little one is a wuick reply to the particular post. Hopes this helps.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 211/156/150

Height: 5' 5"

Back from WI #2. Down another 3.6 lbs. (Total 10.2 in two weeks.) And, over 17 total inches lost! How is that possible? YAY!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 226/195/175

Height: 5'9''

Wow! I lost 5 pounds this week! I was not expecting that! Ecstatic!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #94  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

Started drinking the calm today and I changed my appointments to Friday mornings. Today I switched my lunch and dinner today since someone bought me chicken :-) Im looking forward to my next weigh in, in hopes i lost more!!!

just had the rest of my protein wrapped in lettuce

Last edited by jmuroff1; 06-20-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #95  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Morning All...almost Afternoon here...

Wow! Im envious of all of you .... you have got the sun and the heat...can you send me some please? In exchange i will send you rain and temperatures of 12 degrees celcius...I would love to have hot sun so we can go to the outdoor pool rec centre and swim...

Well..i got my package from nashua yesterday and i "tested" all my packages out as best as possible with a little nibble..Some of them were great..and others were just so so...Thank Goodness..if they were all great i would be tempted to eat them all..haha!

Anywho..kudos to those who are having a downer day... i know how you feel..just keep pressin on and dont get too discouraged...This too shall pass..

Onward and upwards IPEEPS...
Old 06-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #96  
IP started 5.31.12

S/C/G: 220/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

WI#3 - down 2.4lbs! So excited!! Now I have to go back and read the posts. This is the first time I could get on here all day!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #97  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Just returned from meeting Willsmashfat and going with her to Costco. How nice to know someone from this IP 'world' in person! Very pleased to have met her. Stocked up with Muscle Lite RTDs. and we found the Fresca turkey bacon that IPdivajen suggested - looks good - we both picked up a package. Thanks for that tip. Will also recommended a snack product she found there by Health Wise, 'Barbecue Crunch' so I'm trying a box of them too (7 in box). They are delicious - well in line with the IP snack items nutritional value outlines and with only 9 net carbs are restricted. A nice tasty, crunch, alternative snack option.

Wow - it's a hot day! Stay cool everyone.

BTW - it you've got a Ninja, and have the tetrapak RTDs - I found it works really well to freeze one and then just slightly thaw it. Peel the wrapping off of it and cut it into chunks - place chunks into your Ninja. Pulse very lightly - just long enough to stir it a bit. An excellent ice cream alternative! And on this superhot, sticky day something that many of us will definitely enjoy.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #98  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post

OK, I just emailed my coach. Told her that I was not average. I am far above average in many things ie public speaking skills, math skills (for a non mathmatician) and sheer cussedness. I am below average in self esteem, ability to catch a baseball and height. I'm not average, never will be, and don't want to be measured against average again.
i already knew i'd love ya if we ever got to meet in person....NOW I KNOW I WOULD!!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! Above .... way above average i'd say!! WOOT WOOT!!! i love that post!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcrista View Post
musta been that SMACK that did it!! bwahahahaha!! that is just awesome news and i am so thrilled for you!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 280/269/135

Height: 5'3

OK, I just emailed my coach. Told her that I was not average. I am far above average in many things ie public speaking skills, math skills (for a non mathmatician) and sheer cussedness. I am below average in self esteem, ability to catch a baseball and height. I'm not average, never will be, and don't want to be measured against average again.[/QUOTE]

so sorry your coach is beinga a butt, but i've never heard of looking for over 5 lbs, 2-3 is more like it. hugs and maybe see if that place has a diferent coach?
Old 06-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 211/156/150

Height: 5' 5"

Sorry if this has been asked before (many times), but you're not supposed to have a restricted item as the evening snack, right? I can't remember if that's true or if I'm remembering a nightmare.

I would like to anticipate the "treat" all day, but I've been using them at lunch instead.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #101  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
Started drinking the calm today and I changed my appointments to Friday mornings. Today I switched my lunch and dinner today since someone bought me chicken :-) Im looking forward to my next weigh in, in hopes i lost more!!!
Keep your good attitude. IP will reward you Might just have taken you a week to figure things out. We will all be looking forward to your next week WI.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #102  

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcrista View Post
That is fantastic!!! Great Job!

Old 06-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #103  

Good Afternoon everyone! I am still stalking this thread and getting to know everyone. This thread is more support for me than my coach. Thanks everyone!!! I am surviving this program while going back to school, working and I have three kids. The program rocks as long as you preplan as much as possible!

I have a question. I posted it before but didn't get any responses. I am trying to cut some costs. Are there any vitamins that compare with the ideal protein vitamins?

I would appreciate any advise. Thanks!!

Old 06-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #104  

Quote:
Originally Posted by J bug View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before (many times), but you're not supposed to have a restricted item as the evening snack, right? I can't remember if that's true or if I'm remembering a nightmare.

I would like to anticipate the "treat" all day, but I've been using them at lunch instead.
My coach told me the restricted are best for morning or afternoon. I like to look forward to them all morning and have them after I eat my huge salad at lunch. My new treat that I anticipate is rhubarb with WF strawberry syrup. Very yummy and it feels like I am eating fruit!

Old 06-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by J bug View Post

I have one of the bars around 9 or 10 oclock every evening, and it hasn't hurt my numbers.
Closed Thread