Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #46  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post
OK, once again I just don't seem to be able to get the idea of how to multi-quote, though the rest of y'all seem to do just fine. The quoting link at the top of the thread each day isn't about quoting so H.E.L.P..
hey kiss....r u on facebook??
Old 06-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 226/195/175

Height: 5'9''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Hang in there darcrusta! I have days like this, and can't even blame it on TOM. I hope your WI goes great, and you feel better.

Sometimes I just have to let it pass. Maybe a walk outside or some great music will lift your spirits. But if not, tommorrow will be better.
Thanks Those are good suggestions. I will take a walk today for sure.

[QUOTE=rainbowsmiles;4377586]WOOT WOOT its a BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!! got my bike ride in early BEFORE THE SWELTERING HEAT!!! I rode 7.5 miles this morning!!! IT FELT GREEEEAAAAT!!! my calves were screaming at me but i pressed on!!! on the way back home...there is a tree by the road, and the branches hang a little low, so i was so proud of myself i raised my hand and gave that ole low hanging branch a SLAP OF A HIGH 5!! and right now you're probably thinkin oh no she didn' yes i did!! i know, i'm a nut sometimes!! still it felt good to high five a tree...and say well done susan...and take that devil!! bwahahaha

oooo a jersey girl!!! i love ya even MORE!!! i always heard those jersey girls were a RIOT and NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!!

darcrista......come here....come here....closer....CLOSER.....SMACK yeah, i'm just that kinda friend don't ya know....now come on....pull yourself together chica....YOU GOT THIS!!!

LOL! thanks.

I had my cup of coffee and am feeling a bit better. Especially after reading more of this thread. I still worry for anyone who might cross me today.

I took a water aerobics class yesterday and I loved it!! I especially love that other than my friend and I, it was mostly baby boomers. I wish I could afford a gym membership so I could go more often. My friend took me as her guest. Anyway, I highly recommend it for anyone who is wanting to do some low impact cardio. Best part is, you don't really know that you are sweating.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #48  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Hi It's me again.. got back from WI and am down 4 pounds..
very very happy today.
Wow, that is a GREAT LOSS for the week. Woo Hoo So happy for you!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #49  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
hey kiss....r u on facebook??
Yes, rainbow, I am. Why?
Old 06-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 201/165/150

Height: 5"8

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied31 View Post
UGH - I cannot get rid of my daughter's lice....what a vicious cycle. Last night I didn't eat dinner until about 830 because I was dealing with her. She's 7 and she's gotten to her breaking point, so I had to bribe her last night to try something different. I'm just about to my breaking point, too.

I should get my shipment of new IP foods today or tomorrow. I'm excited to try new things! My husband tried the White Cheddar Ridges last night, which I don't like. I'll kind of choke them down, but I won't order them again! He had one and threw them out. He said they were terrible, too!!

Have a great day everyone and have great WI's!!!!
I'm not sure you got my previous message about lice. We dealt with lice for about a month and by the end I wanted to cry! All the expensive products are a waste of money. We tried them ALL! We used listerine. Everything says to put nits in alcohol so we thought why not put listerine (brown) on their heads. I have twins. We left on for an hour with a shower cap, rinsed then left conditioner on for an hour . We decided to not comb out the nits and see if it workked.(the combing was the worst part since my daughters have hair all the way to mid back). Checked everyday for 2 weeks and they were gone.

Hope this helps. I'm so sorry!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #51  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
Way to go keep up the good work, you've got this.

Caren
Thanks!

No way I'm turning back now.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswood2012 View Post
Hi,

I used to always be hot & want the air conditioning as low as my husband could stand it... Since my 2nd week on IP I get chilled easy & think the air set @ 77 or 78 degrees is just perfect!!!!

Has anyone else gotten "colder"?????

Thanks & have a GREAT IP Day
Hi Ravenswood -
YES - this has definitely happened to me. Last night I had a blanket on me - i've always tended to be cold - but last night my feet were freezing!
Have a great day yourself!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #53  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

I see so many great attitudes and great losses already today Great job everyone!!!

My DD decided to start IP on Monday. She is going to go out for drinks this weekend and get it all out of her system. Let's hope she really decides to start on Monday. She really needs to. Hate to see her health decline like it is.

Happy Summer Solstice. 21 hours and 50 minutes of daylight here today. Looks like it is going to be a Hot day around the country. Stay cool. It's been beautiful here this week, and I needed it.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 201/165/150

Height: 5"8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Hi It's me again.. got back from WI and am down 4 pounds..
very very happy today.
Wow! Your pictures keep me motivated. This plan truly works! Great job!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcrista View Post
Man i woke up today in the most rotten mood. I haven't felt this annoyed, edgy, and just downright cruddy, since wayyy before my son was born. I am just not a nice person right now. I hate feeling this way. I am hoping it is due to TOM issues heading my way. There are other issues at play as well though. Sometimes it just feels like nothing goes right. My weigh in is today. So, I better get myself out of this funk before then! Maybe some coffee will help. Have a good day all.
I usually retire to the basement and work on the heavy bag. 30 second full tilt fists, elbows and knees....rest....repeat.

That always actually cheers me up when I need it
Old 06-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswood2012 View Post
Hi,

I used to always be hot & want the air conditioning as low as my husband could stand it... Since my 2nd week on IP I get chilled easy & think the air set @ 77 or 78 degrees is just perfect!!!!

Has anyone else gotten "colder"?????

Thanks & have a GREAT IP Day
I have been freezing since starting this diet. I am hoping it helps my metabolism! haha
Old 06-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #57  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post
Yes, rainbow, I am. Why?
i tried to send you a private message but there is no link yet, was gonna help you on the quote thing....and its easier on FB, so that you could open a 3fc page and i was going to walk you through it
Old 06-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorfinn View Post
I usually retire to the basement and work on the heavy bag. 30 second full tilt fists, elbows and knees....rest....repeat.

That always actually cheers me up when I need it
I haven't been training much since starting this - but I train at a mixed martial arts studio. Kickboxing is my favorite thing to do too! And since losing this weight I am looking forward to going back to grappling class. I won't feel so much like a big old load rolling around on the mat!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:08 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

[QUOTE=rainbowsmiles;
happy drops???
ok so thats the best i could find!!! hahahahaha[/QUOTE]

Rainbowsmiles- I guess I have- at times- taken St. John's Wort drops to push away the doldrums. I called that my "happy drops"
The drools made me laugh. Thanks a lot!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:08 AM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneepw View Post
I haven't been training much since starting this - but I train at a mixed martial arts studio. Kickboxing is my favorite thing to do too! And since losing this weight I am looking forward to going back to grappling class. I won't feel so much like a big old load rolling around on the mat!
I did some Krav Maga last year and realized what a great workout hitting the bags was at that time.(Also used to do Tae Kwon Do and some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) After redo-ing my basement into a man-cave I put a bag up in the corner and work out on that occasionally next to an old rusty total gym

I would love to get back into it but I can't find enough people around here to start a training group. The instructor charges $100/hour regardless of group size so I need at least 3 or 4 more folks for it to be at all affordable.

Last edited by Thorfinn; 06-20-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Closed Thread