Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 226/195/175

Height: 5'9''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Hi It's me again.. got back from WI and am down 4 pounds..
very very happy today.
Wow! that is awesome! you are very close to your goal! Congrats
Old 06-20-2012, 09:56 AM   #32  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneepw View Post
Good morning everyone!
I am 2 months in now - almost exactly - and down 21 pounds. Love this plan and love this forum. So many times when I started to feel discouraged, i came here and found someone with the same issue and was able to move past it. I had a NSV this week that kinda made me chuckle. My watch (leather band with buckle) kept swirling on my wrist... it took me a couple of days to realize I had to move one more hole tighter! My wrist got smaller . So for fun I tried on a pair of really cute boots my friend gave me back in April... which at the time I couldn't zip over my calves. Well now, they zipped right up!! Now I can't wait for fall to wear them. LOL.

I was going to quote all the messages in here but to save time:
Veggie combo's - I've been doing fun things with zucchini. The facebook page from Finland has great ideas including one you do with the maple oatmeal and apple pie slice. I felt guilty eating the whole thing! Last night hubby grilled me a zucchini - little olive oil, salt/pepper - YUM. Spinach is also my friend - in my shake or saute'd with a little OO.

To those feeling down - i'm glad you shared here. Keep up the good IP work and know everyone here is in this part with you. you are taking positive steps towards a better future. Hold on to that til the funk passes if you can!

I'm in eastern PA and we're bracing for heat today here as well. Remember to drink extra water!

Have a wonderful day!
I can really identify with some of your NSVs. Yesterday, I suddenly noticed that my rings, watch, and health bracelet are looser. Also my shoes! LOL.

Also I was at my local health food store buying stevia on Saturday, and the clerk (who I haven't seen since I started this protocol) was staring at me. She knows me fairly well as we've chatted in the past, and said 'you look different... what have you had done?' I started laughing, and said 'well - since I last saw you, I've lost close to 25 lbs.....' and she immediately said how good I was looking. Healthier and happier. So true.

I've been storing some of my 'skinny clothes' in a suitcase, and went through the clothes earlier this am. Several pairs of summer slacks size 12-14 I now fit into perfectly! Been a few years, so I'm very pleased.

Yesterday was my 'go to Toronto' day so I was off early in the am and not back until 7:30pm... then dinner, then a visit with relatives and the day just got away from me. But I stayed 100% OP.

And - yay me - today's WI shows me down -2 lbs!! That's 25 pounds officially gone now. I get to add another Happy Clapper below.

I hope all of you have a great 100% OP day. If you're affected by this current heat wave (as I am) stay as cool as you can and thoroughly hydrated.

I'm meeting Willsmashfat later today and going to Costco with her! Really looking forward to meeting her. It was really nice of her to offer this arrangement, and let me shop for Pure Protein RTDs, etc., on her Costco membership.

Last edited by evepet; 06-20-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:01 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 227/227/155

Height: 5'3”

Good morning IP'ers (which I think is suitable because of all the water we're drinking! teehee)
Today's day 13....finding it hard to believe i've been clean for so many days. It has been surprisingly easy. I just have to plan ahead, if I keep doing that - I am good!
Yesterday someone suggested I have a pickle before bed to help with my leg cramps...it worked! No cramp in sight last night YIPEE!!! I am so grateful to have found this forum.
I am also very happy that my scale weighs a couple of pounds higher then the scale my coach uses.
Happy Wednesday! Remember that saying "nothing tastes as good as thin feels."
Old 06-20-2012, 10:03 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning everyone! Had my first WI yesterday and was down 10 lbs. Wow! Thanks for all your tips! Congratulations on all your successes!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:03 AM   #35  
IP attempt #2

S/C/G: 213/213/140

Height: 5'1

My official weigh in at the clinic was -5 lbs!!! Yay!

I didn't get all my water in yesterday, and I didn't eat all my protein at dinner (but I probably ate about 4 oz). I went to bunco last night, so it threw my evening all off. I did not eat a thing. I watched everyone eat yummy foods and cheesecake and drink wine. I felt totally fine with it, too

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #36  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4"

OK, once again I just don't seem to be able to get the idea of how to multi-quote, though the rest of y'all seem to do just fine. The quoting link at the top of the thread each day isn't about quoting so H.E.L.P.

Today is weighin 3, just two more hours. Hope I do better than than the 2.5 last week, coach wants at least 3-4 each week, but my body just won't respond.

I've been 100% for 3 weeks except for Sunday. It wasn't carbs that got me Sunday, it was an extra hamburger patty (96/4) beyond my allowed. I looked up the stats on the extra meat and decided to forgo my last shake for the day, but ever since then I've wondered if I have sabotaged my diet.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:08 AM   #37  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonduz View Post
Good morning everyone! Had my first WI yesterday and was down 10 lbs. Wow! Thanks for all your tips! Congratulations on all your successes!

Fantastic WI!!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Hi It's me again.. got back from WI and am down 4 pounds..
very very happy today.
Way to go, I see you are almost to your goal, keep truckin.

Caren
Old 06-20-2012, 10:14 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Red face Hang in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcrista View Post
Man i woke up today in the most rotten mood. I haven't felt this annoyed, edgy, and just downright cruddy, since wayyy before my son was born. I am just not a nice person right now. I hate feeling this way. I am hoping it is due to TOM issues heading my way. There are other issues at play as well though. Sometimes it just feels like nothing goes right. My weigh in is today. So, I better get myself out of this funk before then! Maybe some coffee will help. Have a good day all.
Hang in there darcrusta! I have days like this, and can't even blame it on TOM. I hope your WI goes great, and you feel better.

Sometimes I just have to let it pass. Maybe a walk outside or some great music will lift your spirits. But if not, tommorrow will be better.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonduz View Post
Congrats on the 10 lb. loss, keep going and keep checking this board as it is full of information and encouragement.

Caren
Old 06-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #41  

Height: 5'9"

WI #2 - 6lbs & 2 more inches of belly gone.

That's a total of 13lbs in 14 days
Old 06-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #42  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Default Question;

Hi,

I used to always be hot & want the air conditioning as low as my husband could stand it... Since my 2nd week on IP I get chilled easy & think the air set @ 77 or 78 degrees is just perfect!!!!

Has anyone else gotten "colder"?????

Thanks & have a GREAT IP Day
Old 06-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #43  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

WOOT WOOT its a BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!! got my bike ride in early BEFORE THE SWELTERING HEAT!!! I rode 7.5 miles this morning!!! IT FELT GREEEEAAAAT!!! my calves were screaming at me but i pressed on!!! on the way back home...there is a tree by the road, and the branches hang a little low, so i was so proud of myself i raised my hand and gave that ole low hanging branch a SLAP OF A HIGH 5!! and right now you're probably thinkin oh no she didn' yes i did!! i know, i'm a nut sometimes!! still it felt good to high five a tree...and say well done susan...and take that devil!! bwahahaha

Quote:
Good morning everybody.
Taking a ride down the shore today to go house hunting with my sister for a vaction home for her. It is gonna be hot hot hot here in Jersey today, maybe I can get a little beach time
oooo a jersey girl!!! i love ya even MORE!!! i always heard those jersey girls were a RIOT and NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcrista View Post
Man i woke up today in the most rotten mood. I haven't felt this annoyed, edgy, and just downright cruddy, since wayyy before my son was born. I am just not a nice person right now. I hate feeling this way. I am hoping it is due to TOM issues heading my way. There are other issues at play as well though. Sometimes it just feels like nothing goes right. My weigh in is today. So, I better get myself out of this funk before then! Maybe some coffee will help. Have a good day all.
darcrista......come here....come here....closer....CLOSER.....SMACK yeah, i'm just that kinda friend don't ya know....now come on....pull yourself together chica....YOU GOT THIS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
Good morning ya'll!! I hope you are all having a great day. I don't know why my body will not let me sleep past 5:30/6:00 but I have been SO tired lately. I am hoping for just 1 day to sleep till 8. I know when I go back to school will be when my body wants to sleep. I have a massage/chiro appointment this afternoon so a short nap is out of the question...UGH. I will keep trucking!
thats the spirit....just keep on truckin baby....you got to keep on truckin....
Ain't nothin' holdin' me back nothin'
I'll keep right on, right on truckin'
Ain't nothin' holdin' me back nothin'
I'll keep right on, right on truckin
now look what ya did....you got me singing that ancient song....keep on truckin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Sorry about that. I feel the same way...but I am not menopausal anymore. I am edgy and annoyed, and sad as well. I feel like I have no energy at all. Just going through the motions until its time to go back to sleep again.
Anyone have some happy drops out there?
happy drops???
ok so thats the best i could find!!! hahahahaha

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 06-20-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorfinn View Post
WI #2 - 6lbs & 2 more inches of belly gone.

That's a total of 13lbs in 14 days
Way to go keep up the good work, you've got this.

Caren
Old 06-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 219.2/188.6/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaKiss View Post
OK, once again I just don't seem to be able to get the idea of how to multi-quote, though the rest of y'all seem to do just fine. The quoting link at the top of the thread each day isn't about quoting so H.E.L.P.

Today is weighin 3, just two more hours. Hope I do better than than the 2.5 last week, coach wants at least 3-4 each week, but my body just won't respond.

I've been 100% for 3 weeks except for Sunday. It wasn't carbs that got me Sunday, it was an extra hamburger patty (96/4) beyond my allowed. I looked up the stats on the extra meat and decided to forgo my last shake for the day, but ever since then I've wondered if I have sabotaged my diet.
I'm fairly new myself, but I would guess that you didn't sabotage your diet with that one hamburger patty, especially since you kind of ate it in place of a shake. Don't beat yourself up!!!
Closed Thread