Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all,
Been enjoying reading your posts, lots of good news. For those cheating or thinking about it, want to echo what my fellow IPeeps have said, just don't do it!

It sets you back and just think how great it will be to be at your goal.

Have a great OP day!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:55 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 225/150

Height: 4'11

GM IPeeps...

my mom had problems with stress and her BP again... but we are remedying that. And Im on OP baby! I refuse to let stress derail me.

Wishing everyone a WONderfull WON'hunnid day!

keep it OP baby
Old 06-13-2012, 09:01 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
ok, I have a question and have been waiting for someone else to ask it in the threads but so far no... ok my question is, does anyone else have vitamin smelling urine? I know that is tmi, but each time I visit the restroom, the smell is strong! I'm drinking over 100oz of water daily so I'm confused as to why the strong smell
My urine smells strong also even with all the water....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good Morning Everybody

Hello Vet & Riss.

Good luck at the doc today Riss.

So, I am back in the saddle again. I lost 2 pounds this past week. I am very happy with that since I had a .5 gain last week and I had allot of stressors last weekend And its TOM.
So whooo hooooooo

I hope everyone has a great day.
Congratulations on your loss!! Great job! Hope the stress level is down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Good Morning Riss and all my 3fc buddies. I hope you had a good day yesterday and that you have a better one today. I did not get to read or reply to much yesterday, I was busy all day and suspect I will be today.

Tomorrow is WI for me and I can feel I'm retaining water, my legs were killing me when I went to bed last night! I will hit the water harder today, I know I was over 100 ounces yesterday but not by much.
Good luck on your WI, looks like rissimo sent the Fairy already but I am going to also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Morning Vet, glad to see you this morning. I was wondering about you yesterday. I know the couple of time that I was able to jump on here I didn't see anything from you. Glad to see that things are okay. The Woosh Fairy is on the way to you. You know that you are going to have a good loss. And please remember that not matter what the loss is, it is a loss and that is a good thing.

I'm taking DD to the doctor today for some more bloodwork, and I am going to have to have to ask him a question about me. I know I am lacking something because my muscles have been hurting the past few days, even my butt cheecks are hurting. Could be not enough water or not enough of a vitamin.

Hope you have a great day!
Good luck at the doc for both your daughter and you!! Hope you feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
Shathom, it's a sign of Ketosis that your pee smells funky, also can get cotton mouth, bad breath, and body odor.

Riss - Good luck at the doc today with DD, hope everything goes well for you and her. My mother in law told me to take extra potassium if my legs ever started hurting (up to and including my gluteus maximus) and it seems to help, I take one extra in the morning if my legs were hurting me the night before.

Carol - Your new picture is looking pretty darned amazing! You should be so proud!

Vet - Good luck with WI tomorrow, sending the Woosh Fairy your way and hope that you get the water you need today. Remember asparagus helps you "flush out" water too.
Kaypix have a wonderful day and good luck for coming up with ideas; I am sure you'll think of something. You are a riot!!
Old 06-13-2012, 09:02 AM   #19  
Success is not Final

S/C/G: 194.5/173.5/135

Height: 5'2"

Default Good Morning and Potassium Question

Good morning everyone. Today I was down another 1/2 pound. Every little bit counts, right?
I am wondering about the potassium/calcium tablet. I am on a medication that could interact with potassium. Anyway, the pharmacist said not to take a potassium pill with it. But, my question is, would just eating vegetables high in potassium be a good substitute? I have been doing some research on veggies high in potassium and could try to eat more of them.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #20  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb4640 View Post
I do have that too, especially a few hours after I take my vitamins. Also, usually 1x a day it is like a bright neon yellow....and I have also been getting my water in and more, so I know it's not that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
Shathom, it's a sign of Ketosis that your pee smells funky, also can get cotton mouth, bad breath, and body odor.
Quote:
I have it as well. My doctor said not to worry, some people it vitamins just make thier urine have a strong smell. Same with Asparagus, some people it gives strongordor and some it doesn't even bother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
My urine smells strong also even with all the water....

:

Thanks everyone, thought something was going wrong with the pipes

Smooches
Old 06-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #21  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Good Morning Riss and all my 3fc buddies. I hope you had a good day yesterday and that you have a better one today. I did not get to read or reply to much yesterday, I was busy all day and suspect I will be today.

Tomorrow is WI for me and I can feel I'm retaining water, my legs were killing me when I went to bed last night! I will hit the water harder today, I know I was over 100 ounces yesterday but not by much.
Good morning! If your WI is tomorrow chances are very high the water will go away today .. Sending the whoosh fairy your way!!

Quote:

I'm taking DD to the doctor today for some more bloodwork, and I am going to have to have to ask him a question about me. I know I am lacking something because my muscles have been hurting the past few days, even my butt cheecks are hurting. Could be not enough water or not enough of a vitamin.

Hope you have a great day!
Good luck at the doctor today. Hope it is something with an easy fix

Quote:
Good Morning Everybody

Hello Vet & Riss.

So, I am back in the saddle again. I lost 2 pounds this past week. I am very happy with that since I had a .5 gain last week and I had allot of stressors last weekend And its TOM.
So whooo hooooooo

Congratulations on your loss!!

Quote:
Good morning, hope we all have a great day!

Cadu, congrats on the loss, you are looking great!
Vet, good luck tomorrow, Thursday is both our WI day.

Riss, good luck at Dr with DD.

Have a great day everybody!

Smooches
Have a great day yourself shathom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswood2012 View Post
Good Morning!!

Yummy Breakfast;

Dark Chocolate Pudding
mix w/ 10 oz water
Splenda
2 Tbsp WF Strawberry Syrup
Ice & shake like crazy.

Tastes similiar to a chocolate covered strawberry

Have a great day!!!
Thanks for the recipe.. I will try that this evening!

Quote:
ok, I have a question and have been waiting for someone else to ask it in the threads but so far no... ok my question is, does anyone else have vitamin smelling urine? I know that is tmi, but each time I visit the restroom, the smell is strong! I'm drinking over 100oz of water daily so I'm confused as to why the strong smell
I have had that experience when I eat asparagus... have you had asparagus lately?
Old 06-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #22  
started IP 3/30/12

Good morning IPers
I have been struggling since Friday, dont know what happened and why it feels like a struggle when I have been doing so well for weeks! WI is tomorrow and I dont even want to go (I check my weight on the scale every day so know where I stand). Should I just skip weigh in to another day and refocus?
~sigh~ It has been a very blah week ~sigh~
Old 06-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Goooooddd morning!! Wanted to come check in before my WI (it's in 45 minutes!) Did it on my scale and it said I was down 2% Body Fat and at 162. I'll see what the clinic's scale says

It's been crazy here since summer vacation started- very little time to be on the computer reading the forum ;(

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 06-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #24  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post

Have a great day yourself shathom

I have had that experience when I eat asparagus... have you had asparagus lately?
yes, I eat asparagus all the time, my favorite veggie, thanks for the info
Old 06-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansMama3 View Post
Weighed in this morning. Down to 201. I am all over that onederland!!! Happy Wednesday to all.
It will feel terrific when you reach onderland, I can remember that feeling. I think you will feel exhillerated and somewhat relieved that you won't be seeing that 2 in front of your weight. It feels like yesterday I was 208 and today I am 179.4, it goes by quickly. So keep your eye on the prize.
Good Luck

Caren

Last edited by rvingprincess; 06-13-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #26  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Good Morning Everybody

Hello Vet & Riss.

So whooo hooooooo

Yay on the 2 pounds, almost there!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I know Wednesday is usually a busy WI day, so good luck to everyone. Well no loss this week for me, and after a long talk with my coach it has been decided that I go to phase 3 for three weeks to give my body a break from everything. I'm almost at the 8th month mark and it seems lately like I can only lose weight if I do boot camp now and my coach says that's not good. The timing is actually good because I was going to start phasing off anyway starting Saturday for my vacation next month. In addition to my trip next month I have two other trips before that, so hopefully this will be a welcome break for my body and mind. And, once my plane touches down in Austin in later July it's back to phase 1 to finish the job.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #27  
started IP 3/30/12

How long does it take to phase off Dana? and do you plan on using packets during your vacation? We have a vacation planned in August and am curious how that works
Old 06-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 219.2/188.6/170

Height: 5'10"

Today is already a tough day - had to drive 2 hours for a 730 meeting. It was my first longer drive without diet soda. I did have coffee and water, but not the same!!! I also was up a pound from yesterday- probably from my pound of cauliflower I ate at 8 pm last night!! Now I'm wondering what will be for lunch and what I'll be able to eat. I have a bar just in case.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:00 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post
How long does it take to phase off Dana? and do you plan on using packets during your vacation? We have a vacation planned in August and am curious how that works
4 weeks- two weeks for phase 2, two weeks for phase 3. You don't HAVE to phase off though. You can easily travel and still be on plan. I'm traveling in next week and plan on staying right on plan!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #30  
started IP 3/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied31 View Post
Today is already a tough day - had to drive 2 hours for a 730 meeting. It was my first longer drive without diet soda. I did have coffee and water, but not the same!!! I also was up a pound from yesterday- probably from my pound of cauliflower I ate at 8 pm last night!! Now I'm wondering what will be for lunch and what I'll be able to eat. I have a bar just in case.
Hang in there! I am sure they have salads and that should be able to carry you over
Closed Thread