Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #91  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
That's ok... I ran into a before pic... I was gonna try to post it. But.couldn't figure it out... Plus I only have the internet on my phone...
[COLOR="Indigo"]Jelly, text me that picture, and i'll fix it for you

Good morning everyone, its another early morning for us here, kids were here at 630am I didn't get up til 7 though...haha. Looks like its going to be a good day with the sun out so we are going to hit the pool this morning, then baseball games late this afternoon. 2 of them One in town then the other out of town. Boy I miss playing softball, watching my niece play reminds me of when I played, she is the same age I was when I started playing. Tomorrow I go back home to start packing up the apartment and getting rid of stuff/downsizing. Off to the pool I go...have a great day!
Old 06-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #92  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Good morning all, another glorious day in paradise after all the rain over the weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Smooches
Old 06-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #93  
Started IPD Dec 1, 2011

S/C/G: 188/182/140

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

"Happy" Monday! I keep moving my goal weight and putting off phase 2...hard to not keep going when I am feeling and looking so much better. Anyone else doing the same thing?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmg1989 View Post
"Happy" Monday! I keep moving my goal weight and putting off phase 2...hard to not keep going when I am feeling and looking so much better. Anyone else doing the same thing?
You are doing great! I am impressed that you have the ability to continue to move your goal down!! Glad you are feeling and looking great!!

Happy Monday Friends!
Another day at the salt mines today. Just kidding, my hope is that I will have something to do today! Had an OK weekend the weather was pretty bad; but it will be good this week. YAY!!

Wishing you all the very best OP day possible! Much Love,
Old 06-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #95  
Started IP April 19, 2012

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7"

I had a rough Saturday/Sunday and wouldn't have officially been able to post on this thread. I'm so disappointed in myself! So now it's Monday and I'm officially back 100%. All I can say is...it wasn't worth it!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmg1989 View Post
After using some of the calculators that LizRR posted, I've decided to lower my goal weight from 145 to 140. According to the charts, my waist to hip ratio is still in the high range, so I figured that that's an important stat, not just vanity related, especially at my age (56). I will remeasure in another 5 pounds and see if the weight is coming off where I need it, if not, I will reconsider.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #97  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Good morning everyone! With all of the talk of pictures, I just realized that I haven't put up a new one of myself in months! I'll have to remedy that situation today!

Tripmama-- You'll be in a size 8 before you know it!!! I put on my size 8 target jeans yesterday. Six months ago, I was wearing a tight size 20!

Today is my WI. I have a feeling that these last 24 pounds are going to take FOREVER to come off.

Meadow--I had a ton of food dreams in the beginning. Now they happen occasionally. I'm always happy to wake up from those.
We are all built so differently. I weigh 173 and I can barely squeeze into some size 12's. Probably because I'm such a pear shape, it's all in my butt and thighs. I remember never getting below a size 8 even when I weighed 125 pounds. The problem with pants for me is I need a bigger size for my thighs, but then the waist needs to be taken in. I'm starting to think I might actually weigh less then I think because of all the loose skin on my thighs.

Good luck at WI today.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #98  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
We are all built so differently. I weigh 173 and I can barely squeeze into some size 12's. Probably because I'm such a pear shape, it's all in my butt and thighs. I remember never getting below a size 8 even when I weighed 125 pounds. The problem with pants for me is I need a bigger size for my thighs, but then the waist needs to be taken in. I'm starting to think I might actually weigh less then I think because of all the loose skin on my thighs.

Good luck at WI today.
Thanks! I have a very large frame. I always say that I'm built like a linebacker! I think that makes a difference. I don't think I could ever weigh 125 because of my build.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #99  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Thanks! I have a very large frame. I always say that I'm built like a linebacker! I think that makes a difference. I don't think I could ever weigh 125 because of my build.
that is how I am built as well, a linebacker. When I get to 200lbs I will be small, my collarbones are already sticking out, if it wouldn't be for my apron I would be good.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #100  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
I guess that's it then because I'm small framed (I wear a size 4 or smaller ring size). I look thin at 125 pound if I can remember that far back, lol. That's why I have my goal as 130 pounds. But I was once told that because I've built up so much muscle over the years that I might have a difficult time getting back to that weight. The person who told me this thought 150 was more realistic. My husband thinks for now I ought to aim for 150 and see how I feel when I get there. Right now I'd just be happy to get to the 160s.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #101  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I guess that's it then because I'm small framed (I wear a size 4 or smaller ring size). I look thin at 125 pound if I can remember that far back, lol. That's why I have my goal as 130 pounds. But I was once told that because I've built up so much muscle over the years that I might have a difficult time getting back to that weight. The person who told me this thought 150 was more realistic. My husband thinks for now I ought to aim for 150 and see how I feel when I get there. Right now I'd just be happy to get to the 160s.
I hear you on getting to the 160s! I'm almost there. I'm down 3.1 pounds this week. After struggling to get out of the 180s, the 170s have gone by quickly!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

I love stalking in here after my 'fun day' your strength and focus jumps through the computer and keeps me on the straight and narrow!!

So, at about 180 lbs I had someone at work who said I looked sick...I kinda laughed at her as I was in so much shock. I said "at my current weight and size I most certainly do NOT look sick" (I was kinda sharp) she argued with me, "yes you do!" yadda yadda yadda

She emailed me on Friday to ask me what the program name was and where I got it.....HAHAHAHA
Old 06-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #103  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Jelly, text me that picture, and i'll fix it for you

Good morning everyone, its another early morning for us here, kids were here at 630am I didn't get up til 7 though...haha. Looks like its going to be a good day with the sun out so we are going to hit the pool this morning, then baseball games late this afternoon. 2 of them One in town then the other out of town. Boy I miss playing softball, watching my niece play reminds me of when I played, she is the same age I was when I started playing. Tomorrow I go back home to start packing up the apartment and getting rid of stuff/downsizing. Off to the pool I go...have a great day!

So I will have to do this later today... I left my freaking phone at home today... stupid me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
I love stalking in here after my 'fun day' your strength and focus jumps through the computer and keeps me on the straight and narrow!!

So, at about 180 lbs I had someone at work who said I looked sick...I kinda laughed at her as I was in so much shock. I said "at my current weight and size I most certainly do NOT look sick" (I was kinda sharp) she argued with me, "yes you do!" yadda yadda yadda

She emailed me on Friday to ask me what the program name was and where I got it.....HAHAHAHA

I really cant stand people like this... I get this all the time. I tell folks I have about 25 to go and they are like from Where?? So then I jiggle my tummy!! haha... But then a week goes by and they wanna know what it's called again...
Old 06-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #104  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post

Tell her it was Weight Watchers!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Ishbel - I just looked at your stats and pics and all I can say is WOW! You look fantastic!
Closed Thread