Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
If you want to use the stix, then only use them first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything. Using them at night is a waste of money and time. If by chance you did get kicked out of ketosis, which I doubt, just stick with the program 100% and you will be back into ketosis in no time.

5 pounds is awesome!!!! WTG on reaching your half way mark.

I like this thread JUST the way it is. No drama and very loving and supportive. Perfect!

I started out 100% with IP products, but gradually added the EAS drinks and today I bought some protein bars that will totally work. After almost 8 months on this plan it will be nice to save some money now.

Your pics are great, I can really see the difference.
Thanks Dana - I have been 100% and appreciate your advice, I don't use them much, but have been a lot since Friday....I agree, it IS expensive and I also agree wholeheartedly, this is a "drama free" zone
Old 06-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 188/172/130

Height: 5'4

Ouch, I really had a super sad weekend when my mom and grandma decided not to do the program with me. I was really looking for support here and wasn't at all trying to be mean when I started a second thread. I think you should use whatever works for you and get's you healthy. I was just hoping to have a place to talk to other folks who might be feeling the strain of the finances and also to compare notes with using the Ideal Protein foods.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was really enjoying these boards and enjoying being able to congratulate people and be a part of this, but having my feelings hurt because I'm following the program I signed up for just seems mean.

I really wanted to join an "Ideal Protein" support group. Not sure if this is for me though since having any opinion other than the majorities seems to be not o.k.

I just got seriously bashed and I wasn't even putting anyone down.

Wuv, I really thought you were super cool. But that was just mean and discriminatory...all because I was asking for a specific kind of support. Not sure this is for me.

Good luck though ladies. I really super hope all of you reach your goals and have awesome weight loss. Sorry again if I seemed to be being rude. Wasn't my intention.

Wow, how lame is it that I feel like I'm in junior high again and all the cool kids just ganged up on me...lol. I'm going to try really hard not to let this get me down, seems stupid for a grown woman to cry because her online friends just kicked her out of the click.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #78  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasweet View Post
Ouch, I really had a super sad weekend when my mom and grandma decided not to do the program with me. I was really looking for support here and wasn't at all trying to be mean when I started a second thread. I think you should use whatever works for you and get's you healthy. I was just hoping to have a place to talk to other folks who might be feeling the strain of the finances and also to compare notes with using the Ideal Protein foods.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was really enjoying these boards and enjoying being able to congratulate people and be a part of this, but having my feelings hurt because I'm following the program I signed up for just seems mean.

I really wanted to join an "Ideal Protein" support group. Not sure if this is for me though since having any opinion other than the majorities seems to be not o.k.

I just got seriously bashed and I wasn't even putting anyone down.

Wuv, I really thought you were super cool. But that was just mean and discriminatory...all because I was asking for a specific kind of support. Not sure this is for me.

Good luck though ladies. I really super hope all of you reach your goals and have awesome weight loss. Sorry again if I seemed to be being rude. Wasn't my intention.

Wow, how lame is it that I feel like I'm in junior high again and all the cool kids just ganged up on me...lol. I'm going to try really hard not to let this get me down, seems stupid for a grown woman to cry because her online friends just kicked her out of the click.
Amanda, I just read the thread and all the posts going on and what not and i just want to say in response to how you are feeling..that its okay to feel the way you feel..Everyone is allowed to express there opinion and how they feel.. I know that you had no intention of discriminating or doing anything that would hurt another person. I understand. In a situation like this where you feel like you have been hurt by something someone said..just let it roll of your back. I know its hard to do sometimes, but really thats all you can do..Maybe this specific thread is not the place you want to call home, maybe the daily thread is better for support for you i dont know..but i just want to let you know that you are appreciated on this board regardless of what you said and regardless of what others said...So dont go too far away ok?
Old 06-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #79  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Thanks Mompattie and longhorn.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #80  

Anytime Wuv!!! I deleted my post after a bit of time as I didn't want to add to the drama. Don't let one drama queen get you down Wuv!! I would have said the same thing, there was nothing mean about what you said. You are amazing and have supported, helped and inspired so many!! Me included!! 162 lbs of wisdom and still going strong!!! HUGS!! Let's get this thread back to where we want it.

What are everyone's plans for this week? Anything exciting to look forward to? Challenges? I look forward to my boring normal little life, the highlight of my day of course, is my kids! But for IP, it's rhubarb!!! I am addicted and could eat that every day! Have an awesome week everyone!! Let's stay 100% all the way!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:02 AM   #81  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

On to subject changing....TOM finally came, geez, ready for the end these extra challenges this hormone week threw at me (bloating, extra hunger, etc). And after 2 pool parties this weekend, I found I am in dire need of a new swimsuit! Hope everyone has a fantastic, 100% On Plan week!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:04 AM   #82  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Ok lets get this baby back on track....

I am now just over half way to goal by one whole pound LOL, and havent really seen much difference in the mirror, but have finally received the odd comment that I look like I have lost some weight...So, I had my daughter take some pics of me over the weekend and WOW there is a difference. Great way to motivate yourself to see this program to the end...

I will see if I can get them posted tomorrow, as I cant see being in the field as we have had tons of rain again...The rain can quit any time now...
Old 06-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #83  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post

I am now just over half way to goal by one whole pound LOL, and havent really seen much difference in the mirror, but have finally received the odd comment that I look like I have lost some weight...So, I had my daughter take some pics of me over the weekend and WOW there is a difference. Great way to motivate yourself to see this program to the end...

I will see if I can get them posted tomorrow, as I cant see being in the field as we have had tons of rain again...The rain can quit any time now...
So.... Show us some pics!!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:17 AM   #84  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
So.... Show us some pics!!
Hi Jelly...

I will try get them up tomorrow. She has them on her phone, so shes gonna send them in the morning and I will push buttons and swear a bunch and see how badly I can screw up posting them haha
Old 06-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #85  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Baseball was fun! The drive back from Helena was B-E-A-UTIFUL, all the rivers are full, everything is green, some big elk...and my fav...baby horses...which reminds me I have lost more than enough weight to ride, I need to do it this week.

It was pretty easy staying OP all weekend, I did enjoy Starbucks' Tea. Went to Wil Buffalo Wings and had a Blackened Chicken Salad, no cheese, no croutons- very satisfying. The reward was trying on clothes at Target and dreaming of being an eight while fitting nicely into an eighteen/twenty! I forgot I have a nice figure in there some where. I started in a snug twenty-six.

I love this diet.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:44 AM   #86  

Glad to hear you had a great weekend! What is this Wild Buffalo Wings that many of you mention? I assume its a restaurant but i have never seen it.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:49 AM   #87  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Hi Jelly...

I will try get them up tomorrow. She has them on her phone, so shes gonna send them in the morning and I will push buttons and swear a bunch and see how badly I can screw up posting them haha
That's ok... I ran into a before pic... I was gonna try to post it. But.couldn't figure it out... Plus I only have the internet on my phone...
Old 06-11-2012, 06:15 AM   #88  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
On to subject changing....TOM finally came, geez, ready for the end these extra challenges this hormone week threw at me (bloating, extra hunger, etc). And after 2 pool parties this weekend, I found I am in dire need of a new swimsuit! Hope everyone has a fantastic, 100% On Plan week!
Liz.. get the new bathingsuit.. you surely dont want to have a "wardrobe malfunction" lol

Quote:

looking forward to seeing the pics. If you need help editing them or posting them let us know, we can help.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:28 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Happy 100% OP day!

The weekends go far to fast or I pack far too much into them. I wore myself out gardening yesterday (in the rain) and could feel myself approaching "E". (A pickax and shovel will do that to you.) I ended up not getting out and starting the couch to 5k. This morning I have some sore muscles which I guess tells me exactly how exuberantly I worked myself out yesterday! LOL

This morning I woke up to another food dream...shaking my head. The dreams are gluten filled and I haven't had gluten intentionally for eight months now. I am guessing that I am having these dreams because cutting out gluten was an emotional decision for me. At first it was really hard to watch everyone enjoying breads and things I just couldn't have because they physically hurt me. What is odd is that I didn't have these dreams before starting IP. How many of you continue to have sporadic food dreams?

Last edited by Meadow Wheeler; 06-11-2012 at 07:36 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #90  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone! With all of the talk of pictures, I just realized that I haven't put up a new one of myself in months! I'll have to remedy that situation today!

Tripmama-- You'll be in a size 8 before you know it!!! I put on my size 8 target jeans yesterday. Six months ago, I was wearing a tight size 20!

Today is my WI. I have a feeling that these last 24 pounds are going to take FOREVER to come off.

Meadow--I had a ton of food dreams in the beginning. Now they happen occasionally. I'm always happy to wake up from those.

Last edited by SewingMomma; 06-11-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Closed Thread