Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #346  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Support is what we are all about.....that is what family does, support each other through everything possible. WE have become part of a very extended family which covers a lot of the world so it seems sometimes. If each and everyone of us touches someone can you imagine what kinda changes we could make? I think we all help support each other more than any of us realize, I know when someone new says that started because of seeing my journey, I am like WOW....really? And to know that I can come here at any time of the day and someone will be here to support me when I need it is incredible. No matter if it is diet wise or personal someone will support me. Thanks to each and every one of y'all for being there for me and everyone else! Have a great weekend, I don't know how much I will be around because my guy will be home in less than an hour!.....Have a good one
Old 06-16-2012, 09:21 AM   #347  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Support is what we are all about.....that is what family does, support each other through everything possible. WE have become part of a very extended family which covers a lot of the world so it seems sometimes. If each and everyone of us touches someone can you imagine what kinda changes we could make? I think we all help support each other more than any of us realize, I know when someone new says that started because of seeing my journey, I am like WOW....really? And to know that I can come here at any time of the day and someone will be here to support me when I need it is incredible. No matter if it is diet wise or personal someone will support me. Thanks to each and every one of y'all for being there for me and everyone else! Have a great weekend, I don't know how much I will be around because my guy will be home in less than an hour!.....Have a good one
Thank you personally for all you've done for me. You are a great inspiration and always willing to give words of encouragement or tough love. I know how much I admire you and the journey you've been on. You have handled it with grace! I wish you the very best life has to give! Have fun with your man and just enjoy each other!
Old 06-16-2012, 09:37 AM   #348  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Thanks guys for your support and encouragement! I'm doing better this evening, a quick trip to the grocery store for Romaine and put all the gross crap in the bakery section into perspective again. I didn't have a hard time going by it - its what has made me fat. As Ishbel says, if you go back to eating what you did, you will go back to being what you were. I WILL NOT QUIT UNTIL THIS IS DONE!!! And we need each other to pull us up and remind us we're not alone! Thanks for everyone, for all the posts to keep me going and just in general making this board such a support!! Today I needed you and I hope to be here for you when you need me. HUGS and Thank you.
And you are always one to be there for others as well! Best wishes the rest of the weekend runs smoothly for you! You survived this low and that is fantastic! You CAN do this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat169 View Post
Friday's here and I'm feeling better than I have all week. Amazing how the prospect of a weekend can do that! Happy to report that I'm still OP despite the struggles over the last couple of days. Hope everyone has a wonderful night and weekend ahead.
So glad to hear you are still OP!! I pray your struggles will end and it will come as easy as breathing for all of us! Have a great weekend!

[QUOTE=shathom;4372850]Ooh that green eyed monster was alive and kicking, she is a little (or a lot) fluffy and you are a lean mean fighting machine, don't let her get you down, you're looking good and she knows it, strut your stuff girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Darralyn[/B];4372705]

You crack me up; I would love to hang out with you; you'd have me rolling on the floor I am sure!

Darralyn, I bet we would be great friends, we would probably stay in trouble
I have no doubt about being great friends and know we would be big trouble together!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaB50NFabulous View Post
Wow, it looks like I have missed alot of good news on here while I was at work! Congratulations Tripmama on a great loss! And to all the rest of you that had good WIs!! Wuv, I knew in my heart that this opportunity was written in the stars for you! Hope it works out well for you and is the beginning of a new career for you--helping people--and getting paid for it!
This has been a busy week, lots of overtime, and I don't have a day off until next Thursday--which also happens to be my next WI and birthday #50! I really wanted to be under 200 lbs by then, but I don't think it is possible for me to lose 9 lbs by then. I will stay OP and keep chuggin' along.
Have a wonderful 50th even if you aren''t exactly at your goal you have come so far and done such a great job; focus on how good you've done!! Hope your 50's are the best decade ever!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Great, great news here IPeeps! Way to go! (WUV, coming soon to a clinic near you....!) Cadu, sounds like your "friend" may not ralize that SHE is the one with the weight issue!!!!
I am really proud of all of you!!!!!!!
I have had a CRAZY last week of school. I had a cheat one night, three potatoe chips.....YIKES. I really do not know what happened. No excuses...just happened and I stopped myself and went to bed. (It was like a nervous reaction to everything I had to do for school......weird. Almost like an out of body experience...knew it was happening, but did not plan it.)
Also, I just had my second serving of eggplant this week. I am a brat!
I think that I may have been skipping veges and lettuce this week. Tooooooo busy to write everything down, feel good, look good....just going along like I wrote the diet!!!! From this moment on I am going to act like a brand newbie. I have 10 weeks of summer and I REALLY want to do this!!!!
As usual, you all inspire me!!!
You are doing great!! I have an evil twin who does things like you did and it comes completely out of the blue; we've probably all slipped a couple of times. Just dust yourself off and forget it! You know what you need to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Whoo hoo! Great WI!

That is awesome Tripmama! Good luck with the packing.

Wuv that is very exciting! I hope that it leads to something more for you!!!

I love your attitude! You inspire me! Great job on continuing to lose and here's to an even better WI next week!

Cadu, I agree...I smell jealousy. You are gorgeous...hide nothing! You have every reason to be proud of yourself and should never hand over your personal power by letting someone else change how you are feeling about you. Their opinion simply doesn't matter especially when it is a negative one.
Meadow I see a new and lovely picture! You are getting more beautiful all the time!! thanks for the new look at you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJ100 View Post
Good morning Ipeeps! Off to WI 11...a little nervous as I did a week of phase two this week but I'm hoping to have lost enough to hit that next decade before I add in carbs again next week. I know the glycogen stores will pop me out of it but I know that isn't fat so it would just feel good to visit the 220's before I pause my journey. I sat down to make a grocery list for next week...nervous and overwhelmed by phase 3 - I thought I was looking forward to it and now it's here and I just want to eat a bar for breakfast! Ha!

You all are doing great with great losses, NSV's, and support. I love having a "home" here and it uplifts me every day. Thanks for being "you" to all of you!
Good luck on the WI and yur phasing off for your trip!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Thanks everyone for being so so supportive.
You rock and IP rocks.

Off to watch some baseball!
You deserve the support; you ROCK!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Pattie
Hang in there. It will pass. These kind of days happen to all of us. you know that you are doing an amazing job, the heck with what others say or dont say. even the scale for that matter.

I remember early on when I lost about 20 pounds having to constantly ask DH "so, dont I look skinnier", "can ya tell I lost weight". and he would answer the same every time "yea you look great. (looking back, I must admit that I was annoying) but now after losing 50... he offers up the compliments on his own.

Sometimes we hit a point where we get blue but I promise that it does pass and when it passes and you stayed on program you feel that much better.

All I can say is I just love you!!! You are the nicest person!
Old 06-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #349  

OMGosh everyone, I am feeling the love this morning!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the encouragement and support!!! You are right, the feeling has passed and today I feel a renewed sense of focus and strength. Thanks for caring about me and I am inspired by all of you!!! DH got filled in on all my amazing new friends this morning, he's happy I have found you all!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! Thanks again!!
Old 06-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #350  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
OMGosh everyone, I am feeling the love this morning!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the encouragement and support!!! You are right, the feeling has passed and today I feel a renewed sense of focus and strength. Thanks for caring about me and I am inspired by all of you!!! DH got filled in on all my amazing new friends this morning, he's happy I have found you all!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! Thanks again!!
Remind him that you have friends from all over so when you need a "get away" you can almost go anywhere and be welcomed

I talk about y'all to my boys all the time and they tell me "mom you talk about them like you know them " I said "I DO KNOW THEM"....they just shake their heads. Now when I go to my mom's and we start talking about all of y'all that is a whole different story because she knows ALL of you and keeps up with y'all....she lurks EVERYDAY!.....lol....Hi MOM...I love you....hahahah
Old 06-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #351  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Remind him that you have friends from all over so when you need a "get away" you can almost go anywhere and be welcomed

I talk about y'all to my boys all the time and they tell me "mom you talk about them like you know them " I said "I DO KNOW THEM"....they just shake their heads. Now when I go to my mom's and we start talking about all of y'all that is a whole different story because she knows ALL of you and keeps up with y'all....she lurks EVERYDAY!.....lol....Hi MOM...I love you....hahahah
Hi wuvsmom!
Old 06-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #352  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

WI today, I have now officially lost 99 lbs... Can't wait to break 100 next week! Thank god for the goodwill store or I would be spending slot of money on work clothes I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 06-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #353  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
You know when I started this program, I was nervous and felt like the whole situation was overwhelming, the thought of losing 120 lbs insurmountable, but I wrote a blog about quitting smoking after 43 years and then starting IP, you WUV gave me the courage to do this, you told me if I quit smoking that I could do this and the way you told me, it pumped me up I feel great when I log in to 3FCs tp see how everyone is doing, it is addictive like when I was smoking, I gotta have it Keep being the sweet caring person that you are, you inspire more than you know enjoy your man this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfromIL View Post
WI today, I have now officially lost 99 lbs... Can't wait to break 100 next week! Thank god for the goodwill store or I would be spending slot of money on work clothes I hope everyone has a great weekend!
woohoo, I want to be like you when I grow up
Old 06-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #354  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone, I'm not going to be able to log in next week, I'll be on travel for my job Mon-Fri, I'll be back home later Fri. I'm going to be going thru withdrawl I will be doing the protocol while I'm gone, kinda nervous about that but I am determined not to let anything derail me, well gotta go shopping now, will check in later.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #355  

Hello everyone! I am day 7 here and doing great on phase 1. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #356  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone,

So much love and support here, its so great

So started phase 3 this morning, was nervous but excited. It helped that i lost 2.2 this week TOTALLY enjoyed my breakfast but was so so full, ate at 9 and wasn't able to eat lunch til 2. So i'm happy that having breakfast at 6am at home won't have me starving by mid-morning (i usually had my IP at work at 8:30).

Weather is nice and sunny but no big hot sun, supposed to get hotter by monday, can't wait.

Have a great week-end everyone
Old 06-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #357  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Ahhh thank you very much Daralynn!

So a very OP day here...adding an extra protein packet because I walked 14 miles this morning when I did the relay for life. Figure that was a lot of walking so I will need to support my body by giving myself a bit more fuel. Now I am off for a nap. Not used to getting up at 3:00am.

Have a beautiful afternoon everyone.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #358  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Hi everyone, I'm not going to be able to log in next week, I'll be on travel for my job Mon-Fri, I'll be back home later Fri. I'm going to be going thru withdrawl I will be doing the protocol while I'm gone, kinda nervous about that but I am determined not to let anything derail me, well gotta go shopping now, will check in later.
Good luck, I have only been away from home for a day or two while on IP. But I was able to stay 100% OP. I tend to pack lots of celery and sliced cucumbers as well as tuna in the packets( just in case I can not find the appropriate meat or fish in the selected restaurant. ) I also find when I travel that it is easier for me to carry drink packets to shake up in a water bottle.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #359  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Hi, Kristina the newbie here.

What does it take to become a member of the 100% club? I'm on day 17, haven't had a cheat and don't plan to. Does that count?
Old 06-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #360  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Ahhh thank you very much Daralynn!

So a very OP day here...adding an extra protein packet because I walked 14 miles this morning when I did the relay for life. Figure that was a lot of walking so I will need to support my body by giving myself a bit more fuel. Now I am off for a nap. Not used to getting up at 3:00am.

Have a beautiful afternoon everyone.
Awesome job, 14 miles!!!!!! How do you feel?! I am just itching to start exersizing. Because I am still registering muscle loss my coach is still telling me NO! You must feel AMAZING! Congrats on a job well done!!!!!
Closed Thread