Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 278/247/178

Height: 5.3

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am off for a motorcycle ride with hubby..the older kids watching the younger ones for a couple hours..I am so excited to get out for a ride!
Old 06-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Happy Saturday! Lots of great losses and NSV's this morning, so congrats to everyone. Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. Already got my workout in this morning. I have my first time eating out tonight since I started, but I have a plan and am determined to stay OP. I'm also going to spend some time planning dinner recipes for the week.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #48  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good Morning all...

YAY!!! Wk 1 weigh in and ive lost 9 pounds baby!!!! Woot woot..staying 100% OP really paid off..that is the most i have lost in a week 1...wooot!!!! im shouting from the rooftops!!

NSV: Hubbers says my double chin is looking smaller..yay!

WOW!! Lots of pool goers....Is it the norm for everyone to be near a pool? or an outdoor pool? Out here in Hardy, they shut the pool down from the end of May till the end of August..I tell ya..its the only pool...why do they decide to do maintenance on the pool in the summer??? Why not do it...in the winter..when people arent drowning in there own sweat?? Lol... Crazy people i tell you..they got it backwards...

Well....today we are going to Telegraph Cove..for those who dont know..its like a mini village on a boardwalk surrounded by ocean!! Its really quite cute..I suppose we will go to the orca cafe and i already know what im going to get...Prawns!!!! They have the best prawn apettizer served with garlic (hold the butter please)

Anywho.. hope everyone has a deliciously happy day!!

Thanks for all the support peeps!!
Congrats! 9 lbs!! Way to go!
I lived in Vancouver for several years, and have been to Telegraph Cove. Hope you have a great time there today.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #49  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone. I am sitting in Seattle airport waiting for my next flight home.... I was delayed last night and missed my connection and got stuck in Denver. I am so ready to be home!!!

I sure missed being able to keep up with everyone this past week. I had an unofficial weigh in Friday at my mom's house. She has a Dr scale and it hit 40 pounds gone in 15 weeks! I am very happy with my progress. I will find out my body fat percentage next Friday.I am anxious to see where I am at. Want to be at 25% before I move on to phase 2. I should be getting close.

Have a great weekend.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #50  

Go baby go baby!! 16 km bike ride!! Now off to Madagascar 3 with my well deserved bar in purse!!
Old 06-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #51  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Go baby go baby!! 16 km bike ride!! Now off to Madagascar 3 with my well deserved bar in purse!!
I just came back it was freaking hilarious. I brought a bar and powerade 0 with me and bought a black coffee. Enjoy.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #52  

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I just came back it was freaking hilarious. I brought a bar and powerade 0 with me and bought a black coffee. Enjoy.
Thanks!! I love going to great kids movies!! Our sons have the same name too, my boys are 11 and 5! The drink sounds awesome, I wish I could find powerade zero around here! Im taking a bar and smuggling in a water, they charge a fortune for water!
Old 06-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 186.8/139.8/141.0

Height: 5'3"

I'm pretty proud of myself. We're having company over for dinner tonight and normally I'd let myself cheat during dinner and have whatever our guests would be having. This would result in a small weight loss at the scale and I'd end up being bummed. However, this last week I made a commitment to staying OP for the next 6 weeks so tonight I've planned a dinner where our guests will eat yummy food and I'll eat parts of their yummy food but not all. So I'll have the meatballs with a little bit of spaghetti sauce but no pasta, we'll all eat the asparagus, they'll get the garlic bread, we'll both have salad but there's will have the extra cheese and croutons and dressing while I'll use WF caesar, and they'll have their dessert while I'll eat rhubarb with vanilla pudding. I'm really excited for having a yummy meal, having my guests have a yummy meal, but still staying OP!
Old 06-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 404/376/195

Height: 5' 4"

WI today. Lost 6.5 making total weight loss 20.5 since May14. I think that's pretty good considering all the stress at work. I have looked for the green smoothie receipe but haven't found it exactly. Can someone tell me exactly what that is?
Old 06-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
:

This we are going to go spend the day at CMA fest downtown! That will be a good time, always is!

Have a good weekend ya'll!!
Oh lucky!!! I would love to be there. I have been a fan of Chris Young since he was quite young and some people I know have gone to see him.

Keep your eye on the prize of having a wonderful dinner out for your birthday.

Pat
Old 06-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #56  

Height: 5'9"

Man......best dinner yet in my first week of the program. Smoked chicken cilantro chipotle sausage cut into little medallions stir fried up in a little bit of olive oil with red, yellow and orange bell peppers & zucchini.

Dang that was good!!!
Old 06-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Default sweet tooth

does it ever go away!
Old 06-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good Morning all...

YAY!!! Wk 1 weigh in and ive lost 9 pounds baby!!!! Woot woot..staying 100% OP really paid off..that is the most i have lost in a week 1...wooot!!!! im shouting from the rooftops!!

NSV: Hubbers says my double chin is looking smaller..yay!

WOW!! Lots of pool goers....Is it the norm for everyone to be near a pool? or an outdoor pool? Out here in Hardy, they shut the pool down from the end of May till the end of August..I tell ya..its the only pool...why do they decide to do maintenance on the pool in the summer??? Why not do it...in the winter..when people arent drowning in there own sweat?? Lol... Crazy people i tell you..they got it backwards...

Well....today we are going to Telegraph Cove..for those who dont know..its like a mini village on a boardwalk surrounded by ocean!! Its really quite cute..I suppose we will go to the orca cafe and i already know what im going to get...Prawns!!!! They have the best prawn apettizer served with garlic (hold the butter please)

Anywho.. hope everyone has a deliciously happy day!!

Thanks for all the support peeps!!
WTG!!! It gets easier as time goes on. I was reading in Ian Tyson's autobiography about when he was very young and growing up in Victoria his dad would take them on vacations and they would go to Telegraph Cove. He would hide dollar store type jewelery in the sand and Ian and his siter tought they were finding buried trasure.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Way to go Molly. I want to thank you for the Subway salad hint. I've used it several times and they're really good.
I had one too while travelling. It was huge and so good because you get to pick yourself what you want. I haven't been to Subway for years because I think "bread", so thanks for that tip Molly.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #60  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by enr20707 View Post
does it ever go away!
Mine is easier to control. An IP chocolate shake satisfies it well so do IP bars and the peanut or chocolate soy puffs.
Closed Thread