Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Good morning! Have a great day everyone. Stay 100% OP.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyjblack View Post
So great!!! Keep up the awesome work!

Just had my first phase 3 breakfast and it was divine. I am nervous about that insulin release and hope I don't get nauseous or anything.

See photo below!
wow stacey! looks great! i hope you enjoyed it more now that you've had the break from those foods. i hope you don't feel "blah" after, either. you should be fine tho keep up the great work and let me know what's for breakfast tomorrow! lol i'm going to live the next 2 weeks vicariously through you... maybe it'll get me through these next few pounds..

Congrats to everyone else on losses and NSV's. so proud of everyone doing well. i'm getting a little nervous.., i don't understand why the scale is [I] crawling [I] ... it kinda sucks with my urge to phase, and i'm literally hopping on the scale every morning HOPING for just ONE more pound before weigh in tomorrow. i don't know what my deal is. i think i'm going to do my own version of "boot camp." i'll still have my bar at night, but i won't use any WF, maybe i'll cut out my cream in my coffee in the morning, and i won't use an egg white in recipes....etc. Strict IP .. no restricted veggies etc.. it's going to kind of suck but hopefully it'll get things moving so i can see maintenance by early-mid july!! here's to hoping.......
Old 06-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #18  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Good morning! It's a beautiful sunny morning here in northern MI, though on the cool side. So good to see the sun after so many days of rain last week.
Sewmam - sorry to hear your glasses broke. Having an extra pair will be good.
KBig - Wow, what a stressful weekend, but you made it through without going OP. WTG! Very good tip to keep something in the car always.

Dizzyjean - Congrats! Love hearing when "too big" piles of clothes keep growing. Can't wait to start mine. Fortunately I have clothes in many smaller sizes :/, so shouldn't HAVE to go shopping any time soon.

Staceyjblack - Have been following your posts with interest, and am very happy for you on your progress. Good luck with P3!

An NSV for me...couldn't find my black jeans to wear this morning, but did find a pair in a sz smaller. Tried them on...they FIT!!! Have a bit of a 'muffin top', but my top hides it. Yay!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #19  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
i'm getting a little nervous.., i don't understand why the scale is [I] crawling [I] ... it kinda sucks with my urge to phase, and i'm literally hopping on the scale every morning HOPING for just ONE more pound before weigh in tomorrow. i don't know what my deal is. i think i'm going to do my own version of "boot camp." i'll still have my bar at night, but i won't use any WF, maybe i'll cut out my cream in my coffee in the morning, and i won't use an egg white in recipes....etc. Strict IP .. no restricted veggies etc.. it's going to kind of suck but hopefully it'll get things moving so i can see maintenance by early-mid july!! here's to hoping.......
put the scale away! it will just stress you out and Stress=!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Staceyjblack - Have been following your posts with interest, and am very happy for you on your progress. Good luck with P3!

An NSV for me...couldn't find my black jeans to wear this morning, but did find a pair in a sz smaller. Tried them on...they FIT!!! Have a bit of a 'muffin top', but my top hides it. Yay!!!

Thank you so much! I definitely could not have done this with out 3FC. And congrats to you!!!!!!! Such a good feeling.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Monday! Wishing everyone a wonderful OP day!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Good Morning All

Another busy day at work but wanted to come in a speak. Hope everyone enjoys their day and stay 100% OP.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 187/175/150

Height: 5'5

Good morning everyone!

I have a quick question that I hope someone can answer. For lunch I like to eat a Subway salad with all of the approved veggies and there Olive Oil, but once I eat that I am usually too full for my protein packet. Do I need to eat that too? Should I not eat the salad and just do the packet?

Thanks!!
Jennifer
Old 06-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 174.8/170.4/130

Height: 5'3

Happy Monday IP'ers! I wanted to share that I thought of this board all weekend while I was at the lake. Typically, the lake is a place where I would crash and burn with bad eating habits. Well this weekend was different and I stayed 100% OP. I feel amazing and looked in the mirror and smiled this morning. I hope everyone's Monday is wonderful!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny5228 View Post
Good morning everyone!

I have a quick question that I hope someone can answer. For lunch I like to eat a Subway salad with all of the approved veggies and there Olive Oil, but once I eat that I am usually too full for my protein packet. Do I need to eat that too? Should I not eat the salad and just do the packet?

Thanks!!
Jennifer
Always have the packet.. then veggies. If you can't finish the veggies then you can have them at a later time in the day but the packet is mandatory. Lettuce is not.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 201/165/150

Height: 5"8

First day on IP. Or should I say first meal since it is only 9:50 am. Had Capp drink with coffee. OOOOH very bitter! Guess it will be an acquired taste! Here's to loosing big! Cheers!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 241/229/140

Height: 5'6

Well I'm fairly new to these forums and really don't know my way around yet...

I am day 13 on the ideal protein program... I LOVE it!!! Week one weigh in I lost TWELEVE POUNDS!!!!!! I was eating one restricted food per day so am trying this week without a restricted food but rather a shake. Seems to be working good... According to my scale last night I was down another 8 pounds however i do believe this must be an error as I haven't read of many ppl having two huge weeks like that back to back. But regardless I feel amazing and am starting to notice the difference when I look in the mirror.

A couple things I am wondering abt though are

1. When I get my time of the month the cravings are out of control... I mean damn near in tears fighting these damn things and my moods are pretty nasty!!! My significant other has mentioned that I have been "extremely *****y" since I started the diet and claims I treat him horribly now compared to before.... And ideas why this would be happening or how to deal with it?!?!

2. I am taking the multi vita, the pot cal and the cal mag... Can anyone tell me what the benefits would be to adding in the enzymes, omegas and anti oxy?!?! More lose?!?!

3. When can I start working out again and does it drastically increase weight loss or will it make me feel weak and light headed?!?!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 221/198/140

Height: 5'2"

Weigh in today and down 3 lbs, so I am officially under 200!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Its been a long time since I have been here!!! Have a great day all!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #28  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

Thanks!!
Jennifer
Eat the protein before the salad- or switch up your dinner for lunch and order double meat on your salad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satobb View Post
First day on IP. Or should I say first meal since it is only 9:50 am. Had Capp drink with coffee. OOOOH very bitter! Guess it will be an acquired taste! Here's to loosing big! Cheers!
If you want the coffee drink, I recommend it in your IP Vanilla drink over ice! It's my favorite meal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanieDawn View Post
Well I'm fairly new to these forums and really don't know my way around yet...

I am day 13 on the ideal protein program... I LOVE it!!! Week one weigh in I lost TWELEVE POUNDS!!!!!! I was eating one restricted food per day so am trying this week without a restricted food but rather a shake. Seems to be working good... According to my scale last night I was down another 8 pounds however i do believe this must be an error as I haven't read of many ppl having two huge weeks like that back to back. But regardless I feel amazing and am starting to notice the difference when I look in the mirror.

A couple things I am wondering abt though are

1. When I get my time of the month the cravings are out of control... I mean damn near in tears fighting these damn things and my moods are pretty nasty!!! My significant other has mentioned that I have been "extremely *****y" since I started the diet and claims I treat him horribly now compared to before.... And ideas why this would be happening or how to deal with it?!?!
It may have to do with the release of estrogen from your fat cells. POWER THROUGH! And make sure you keep chocolate shakes on hand

2. I am taking the multi vita, the pot cal and the cal mag... Can anyone tell me what the benefits would be to adding in the enzymes, omegas and anti oxy?!?! More lose?!?!

I find that the O3s and enzymes help me with my digestion. I was never a regular person before, but now I am. And I definitely contribute that to the 03s and enzymes.

3. When can I start working out again and does it drastically increase weight loss or will it make me feel weak and light headed?!?!
They say to give it 3 weeks, and when you do start to work out, make sure you add in an extra protein, like you had with your first week.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #29  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Default I did it against all odds! Warning: long post

Good morning everyone,

Big thank you to all of you for being on this thread and sharing your stories, most of you are so inspiring to me and give me the courage to go on!

I just want to share my story about my amazing weekend!

For the old members who already know me, they must know by now how much I struggle with being OP over the weekend, it was like I always mess up over the weekend, only to restart dieting on weekdays, and the circle went on and on.

Luckily, I have the best news: this weekend, I made it, against all odds!

On Saturday, my husband wanted to finish the deck he started building for his dad last weekend (the same weekend I messed up big time with my diet), so I wanted to be prepared this time. I packed my protein powder, my bar, my vitamins and I even took some veggies with me (in case my in-laws did not have what I needed in their fridge, cause last time, it was mostly tomatoes what they had), anyway... Once we arrived at my dad-in-law, I opened my bag and I found that all my protein powder was spelt all over!! Luckily, I almost always have an RTD for emergencies, and I did! Yoopie!!! Our day started good, until I ‘’welcome’’ my monthly ‘’gift’’ visiting me much earlier than it was supposed to on Wednesday!! God! It was a very rainy day, so I opted to stay inside most of the day letting the men do their job!

For lunch, they decided to go the local restaurant and order hamburgers, hot dogs and fries! I swear to God, by the time we got our order home, I never ever ever in my life have seen fries this greasy! The fat was dripping over the two layers of paper bag they were in! Come to think what we put in our bodies! The smell was enticing, but while everyone ate that, I was a good girl and drank my shake, some of my prepared veggies and I was contempt with just sticking to my diet and being strong!

By around 5 pm, I was starving! I couldn’t take it anymore, so I grabbed the lettuce that I packed with me in the morning and I ate all that was left from it! Hey… Lettuce is free, so don’t judge me, lol.

Came supper time, what did they want to have? Take a guess… Another junk greasy food: pizza it was!!! And yeah!!! That is very accommodating to Sandra!!! I asked my father-in-law’s wife to prepare me some boiled eggs. After she did and presented them to me, I found that they were the cutest eggs I’ve ever seen. My father-in-law lives on a farm and these eggs were freshly picked from their chicken! They looked nothing like the eggs we buy in store, they were tiny small, the colour of their shell was a pistachio kind of colour that I’ve never seen before on an egg, but anyway, she made me 5 small boiled eggs which equals I guess to about 3 normal sized eggs (well, normal to me, I meant, heheheh) and I prepared myself the best ever salad I made, I don’t know what was it about it, but I opened the pantry and saw lots of spices and herbs and I did my mix, adding a little bit of this and that, some apple cider vinegar, some olive oil and voila, my salad was amazing!

When I opened my computer back home on Sunday morning, I learnt about busymomx4 reaching her goal, I was so ecstatic for her, I was so inspired by her before and after pictures and it gave me the strength to go on with my day.

On Sunday night, after the exhausting weekend for my baby doing construction, he wanted to treat us to a date, nothing fancy, we decided to go to the movies to see Avengers, good movie by the way. We wouldn’t have made it in time if we had supper, so we went without eating. Hubby ordered a serving of nahos and cheese and a small bag of pop corn. Pop corn is my hugest weakness, I LOVE POP CORN, whether it is sweet or salty, I love this stuff, I swear to God that if I have to choose only two things to live on for the rest of my life, I would choose almonds and pop corn! And the pop corn that he ordered smelled heavenly, all this butter smell meted over them, OMG! How can I resist that? But I did! I really did! Not even one bite, nothing, I got my pleasure from only smelling them.

I did it, I really really did it!! Finally, I am there.

Sorry about writing this much, but there was a warning in my title

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

Thanks!!
Jennifer
Eat your pack as a mid-afternoon snack maybe
Closed Thread