Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 240/175/170

Height: 5 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Sorry to hear it was a rough time, and glad to hear that everyone is better. At least you stayed within the plan and didn't eat anything off plan. I truely believe you are up 1 only because of the stress that you were under, that's all. Just try relaxing now and get back in the groove.
Sorry to hear of your rough week. I agree a 1lb gain is insignificant and will disappear fast. I was on vacation for a week on April and was off plan a little everyday. I gained 1lb then lost 5 the following week. Let it roll off you.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #137  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARWBryan View Post
Hey guys! I'm new here. I'm struggling a bit. This is my third week on IP. The first week, I lost nothing, the second I lost 2.4. I'm discouraged because it seems that everyone is losing 5-10 in their first weeks and I'm just not there. Do any of you have any encouragement?
Strange. Everyone is a little different. You should read as many boards as you can and see the differences and what works for others. Just stick to it. Sometimes when I stall and I am totally OP. I have an extra pack and that works.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 199/179/140

Height: 5"8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
You can use the IP Vanilla RTD as creamer along with an aspartame-free sugar-free syrup for breakfast. Personally, I recommend trying the spinach smoothie, especially if you need a way to help get your veggies down. I fill my blender to the top w/spinach, add 2 cups coffee and 2 cups ice along with any sweetener and blend ~90-120 seconds until spinach is liquefied, then I mix in my RTD (or drink or pudding pack) ~20 seconds.
Fantastic! Thank you so much! I love greens, but I also LOVE green smoothies, this is genius!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #139  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful in Canada View Post
WI and Measured last Saturday and had the "discussion" with my coach as to when I will be moving to the next phase. We have decided because she is away the weekend of June 15th, I will be ending Phase 1 on June 14th. I am so excited and anixous at the same time.

WI was good down another 3 lbs, (which seems to be my weekly norm) and another 5 inches. That brings me to 51 lbs and 56.5 inches gone forever. She said to me do you realize that you lost 5" off your waist alone and showed me what that looked like on the measuring tape. Wow I have completely changed and of course, my DH has a new me that he has never seen before (used to weigh more when I met him than I do now)
Cindy
That is outstanding!!!! Congrats on being sooo close to your goal!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernfawn View Post
CONGRATULATIONS - so exciting!!! I hope to join you this week......
Onederland here YOU come!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
So I just got home from my first weigh in and to my shock and amazement..................

Thirteen Pounds.... Yep thats right 13lbs

AMAZING first weigh in!!! Great work girl!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurferGirl007 View Post
This is a fantastic forum. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring. I have never joined a forum such as this - but I have to say, when I considered joining the IP program, I got so much information from here, I am. Anyway - I wanted to jump into the conversation and say thank you all for your kindness and support to one another, and I hope that I can find the same acceptance here.
WELCOME aboard!!! The waters warm, come on in!! Have a great rest of your week!! Try LizRR's morning shake. It's awesome!

Darralyn: NO BARS FOR YOU TOMORROW MISSY! Put the bars down, go outside for a walk around the block!! And smile that gorgeous smile of yours and remember we're here to talk each other off the ledge just like Kaypix today!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!! Congrats on all the victories, big and small!! (that birthday cake and icing victory is HUGE!).
Old 06-04-2012, 11:40 PM   #140  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good Afternoon everyone..

Looks like there are a lot of winners on the board today in the battle of cravings....good job!

So...yesterday my DH bought me a mandolin slicer! HALLELUJAH!!! and i made sliced cucumber and i want to do the zucchini chips..how do you do them again?

I also bought ruhbarb yesterday and attempted to make a ruhbarb sauce using just ruhbarb and some xylitol for sweetner...hmmm i forgot that xylitol should not be consumed more than a little at a time...A river runs through me is the best way to describe my night last night and all day today so far... I cant stop going to the bathroom. Its the perfect laxative for those who have issues with the big C..it makes ya go... I feel like im on a freaking cleanse im going so much!!

My ruhbarb sauce turned into more of a ruhbarb soup cause i think i added too much water...but it was sure awesome to be able to eat ruhbarb for a veggie..it felt like dessert to me...

Im on day number 89 of a 90 day commitment challenge my family is doing. Each member of my family is doing a diet of there choice and the rules state that you have to be on plan 100% for the next 90 days in order to win a 2 night vacation at the spa of your choice...It feels like its taking forever..but im doing it..im on day 89..or day 2 if you prefer...Im not craving anything or finding it hard to stick to...the only thing i must laugh at, is that my DD keeps stealing my water bottle and drinking my Mio-Water...she thinks its juice and she likes it better than her juice..I suppose i should be happy that she is drinking water lol...

I need your opinion on this: Ive decided not to weigh myself every day like i was doing before, because it was getting me down, with the fluctuations and all...but what i was thinking was "maybe i could not weigh myself for the whole 90 days"...what do you think? Or do you think i should weigh once a week to make sure im on track? I mean if you do the diet 100% OP there is no reason to think that you could possibly be gaining weight...

Yes No??????
Definitely once a week. First thing in the morning after using the bathroom.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #141  
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

S/C/G: 149/146/115

Height: 5'3

Would you guys say that exercise helps or hinders the weight loss? What has your personal experience been like? I'm on week 5 and thinking of starting..but I'm scared it'll slow down my weight loss.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:47 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,

Big thank you to all of you for being on this thread and sharing your stories, most of you are so inspiring to me and give me the courage to go on!

I just want to share my story about my amazing weekend!

For the old members who already know me, they must know by now how much I struggle with being OP over the weekend, it was like I always mess up over the weekend, only to restart dieting on weekdays, and the circle went on and on.

Luckily, I have the best news: this weekend, I made it, against all odds!

On Saturday, my husband wanted to finish the deck he started building for his dad last weekend (the same weekend I messed up big time with my diet), so I wanted to be prepared this time. I packed my protein powder, my bar, my vitamins and I even took some veggies with me (in case my in-laws did not have what I needed in their fridge, cause last time, it was mostly tomatoes what they had), anyway... Once we arrived at my dad-in-law, I opened my bag and I found that all my protein powder was spelt all over!! Luckily, I almost always have an RTD for emergencies, and I did! Yoopie!!! Our day started good, until I ‘’welcome’’ my monthly ‘’gift’’ visiting me much earlier than it was supposed to on Wednesday!! God! It was a very rainy day, so I opted to stay inside most of the day letting the men do their job!

For lunch, they decided to go the local restaurant and order hamburgers, hot dogs and fries! I swear to God, by the time we got our order home, I never ever ever in my life have seen fries this greasy! The fat was dripping over the two layers of paper bag they were in! Come to think what we put in our bodies! The smell was enticing, but while everyone ate that, I was a good girl and drank my shake, some of my prepared veggies and I was contempt with just sticking to my diet and being strong!

By around 5 pm, I was starving! I couldn’t take it anymore, so I grabbed the lettuce that I packed with me in the morning and I ate all that was left from it! Hey… Lettuce is free, so don’t judge me, lol.

Came supper time, what did they want to have? Take a guess… Another junk greasy food: pizza it was!!! And yeah!!! That is very accommodating to Sandra!!! I asked my father-in-law’s wife to prepare me some boiled eggs. After she did and presented them to me, I found that they were the cutest eggs I’ve ever seen. My father-in-law lives on a farm and these eggs were freshly picked from their chicken! They looked nothing like the eggs we buy in store, they were tiny small, the colour of their shell was a pistachio kind of colour that I’ve never seen before on an egg, but anyway, she made me 5 small boiled eggs which equals I guess to about 3 normal sized eggs (well, normal to me, I meant, heheheh) and I prepared myself the best ever salad I made, I don’t know what was it about it, but I opened the pantry and saw lots of spices and herbs and I did my mix, adding a little bit of this and that, some apple cider vinegar, some olive oil and voila, my salad was amazing!

When I opened my computer back home on Sunday morning, I learnt about busymomx4 reaching her goal, I was so ecstatic for her, I was so inspired by her before and after pictures and it gave me the strength to go on with my day.

On Sunday night, after the exhausting weekend for my baby doing construction, he wanted to treat us to a date, nothing fancy, we decided to go to the movies to see Avengers, good movie by the way. We wouldn’t have made it in time if we had supper, so we went without eating. Hubby ordered a serving of nahos and cheese and a small bag of pop corn. Pop corn is my hugest weakness, I LOVE POP CORN, whether it is sweet or salty, I love this stuff, I swear to God that if I have to choose only two things to live on for the rest of my life, I would choose almonds and pop corn! And the pop corn that he ordered smelled heavenly, all this butter smell meted over them, OMG! How can I resist that? But I did! I really did! Not even one bite, nothing, I got my pleasure from only smelling them.

I did it, I really really did it!! Finally, I am there.

Sorry about writing this much, but there was a warning in my title

Hope everyone is doing well.
That is an AWESOME NSV!!
Old 06-05-2012, 01:50 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlusaf View Post
Weigh in today and down 3 lbs, so I am officially under 200!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Its been a long time since I have been here!!! Have a great day all!!!
I can't wait to get there also!
Closed Thread