Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 212/194/170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulimapi View Post
Today I made muffins from the lemon pudding!
The recipe called for mixing the ingredients with a blender but I mixed them with a whisk so the egg whites would look like snow, and I ended up being able to make about 8 muffins! All from 1 IP packet so I had them all for lunch, yum. They were mostly air of course, but still it felt good to eat something that felt carb-y. Haha
Do you have the recipe for this? Sounds good! Thanks.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 260/200.6/180

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead14 View Post
Check out senna for your constipation. It comes in pills or tea. It is a veggie based and all natural. Hope you find what works for you.
Thank you!
Old 06-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #48  
On IP since 04/29/12

S/C/G: 228/187/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good Morning Everybody!
Will be leaving soon for my Niece's Bachelorette party in Atlantic City. I will remain 100%. no worries. I am excited to gamble, dance, laugh and kick up my heels.

Have a great day everyone!!!
ENJOY!!! That will be quite a party! ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen71 View Post
Now for TMI, still constipated every week and when I take the Novi Lax it kills my stomach so only taking 2 a week. Doing great losing but wondering if I could be losing more if I find something more natural to help things move daily. Any opinions or advice would be great. My coach is checking with the doctor they are connected with and hopefully he will have a few suggestions.
While reading to Lizz who has a Chocolate / spinach shake every morning, I decided to give it a try and to my surprise...it was good and it also helped me alot with constipation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikie View Post
Good afternoon!

Amazing success stories like the ones I've read today on this thread motivate me to keep it up! Most people around me try to discourage me, saying I look great as I am, but I want to look great for ME and not feel depressed every time I go shopping for clothes. And strange as it may seem, I've tried losing weight in the past but every time I got below a certain weight, I would get scared and stop, as if my chubby chick status was somehow my comfy zone This time it's not happening!

Have a great day everyone!
You are so doing it for the good reasons. I noticed that some people are doing "projection" (I don't know if I can use that word...), they kind of feel guilty for eating carbs and other treats while watching you on the program. Looking good is great...feeling better is even nicer ;-) Hang in there, show them what you really want ;-)

Well, I had WI 5 today and I'm down 3.2 lbs...I am really thrilled about it as I didn't feel like I was loosing his week (I don't know how to explain it but I felt the same as last week). 10 more to go before entering Onederland...just to think about it I'm super excited.

Back to packing...moving day is approaching ;-)

Have a great day (rainy in Montreal).

Last edited by Aud007; 06-02-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #49  
Started IP 09/05/12

S/C/G: 203/160/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
I love them bars, too! Too much I think!!! They are good!
I just tried a double chocolate... yummy!!!! Definitely on the must-get list for next week! That was heavenly
Old 06-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 277/172/177

Height: 5'8"

WOW everybody! SO much inspiring stuff! I've been on IP for two months now and have lost 40 pounds! Feels GREAT!
I am going to visit my sister in Hawaii next week and am a bit nervous. My coach and I decided I should go to phase 2 while there. My sister knows about the diet and is totally supportive, it will be a challenge to be out of my comfort zone....but can't wait to surf!!
Have a great weekend everybody!!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 172.5/129/128

I just had the best supper: I beat 2 egg whites and added about 3/4t baking powder and IP Mushroom soup packet and a few tablespoons of water to get to a pancake texture. I cooked in a fry pan like pancakes - made 4 total. Then used them as a my hamburg buns, topped hamburg patty with a pickle and some mustard, WF Ketchup and WF Thousand Island Dressing (all 0/0/0) my new go to meal for sure. YUMMY!!!

On another note - I am less than 10lbs from goal and starting to get nervous about leaving Phase 1. I don't miss any of the food I used to eat and I am so comfortable wth what I eat and when. I like the rountine of this program and am scared once I get more choices old cravings will come back.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEIslandGirl View Post
I just had the best supper: I beat 2 egg whites and added about 3/4t baking powder and IP Mushroom soup packet and a few tablespoons of water to get to a pancake texture. I cooked in a fry pan like pancakes - made 4 total. Then used them as a my hamburg buns, topped hamburg patty with a pickle and some mustard, WF Ketchup and WF Thousand Island Dressing (all 0/0/0) my new go to meal for sure. YUMMY!!!

On another note - I am less than 10lbs from goal and starting to get nervous about leaving Phase 1. I don't miss any of the food I used to eat and I am so comfortable wth what I eat and when. I like the rountine of this program and am scared once I get more choices old cravings will come back.
I've always wanted to make something like this.. I've seen a few recipes using the packets, but I'm nervous to try--- about how much burger did you use?? In guessing small "slider" like burgers? I'm only asking because that seems like alot of protein for dinner meal. I know our maximum limit is 8 oz and with the 2 egg whites and veggie soup packet, you can't have much burger right? I wanna try!!
Old 06-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Gooood Morning!

Today is a work day for me. We are having the annual Kids Fest we will be fitting kids for helmets and be handing out water bottles, sticker and pencils. It is always fun. Even in the rain like today!

Stay OP! Have an awesome day.

I want to hit 100# lost by June 28th in 4 more weeks or by July 5th in 5 weeks. I'm going on a short trip to see family and friends on July 4th and I'd really like to have that huge # beat by then.
I have no doubt that you will make that goal and probably more
Old 06-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #54  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

First weekend op and my water intake is way down..... But did get a bunch of asparagus at Costco which is nice.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 172.5/129/128

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
I've always wanted to make something like this.. I've seen a few recipes using the packets, but I'm nervous to try--- about how much burger did you use?? In guessing small "slider" like burgers? I'm only asking because that seems like alot of protein for dinner meal. I know our maximum limit is 8 oz and with the 2 egg whites and veggie soup packet, you can't have much burger right? I wanna try!!
I made 4 buns and two 4 oz patties (soup would count as one of my IP packets for the day) I had one "mock burger "for lunch with salad and 1 for supper with some cauliflower mash.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #56  

Height: 5'3"

It's a good day in Tennessee here. Beautiful day + finding new yummy things to make.

Not too much to say besides that each day, I swear I am seeing more results in the mirror. I love it! It's crazy to see my body changing, but it only helps to reenforce this diet. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

(attached picture of some things I use to make my food yum!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yum.jpg (28.3 KB, 51 views)
Old 06-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #57  
Started IP 09/05/12

S/C/G: 203/160/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytolive View Post
(attached picture of some things I use to make my food yum!)
I bought a collection of flavoured EVOO's and dang, it makes everything much more tasty. Basil flavoured oil, hot pepper and garlic. It was worth the investment!
Old 06-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #58  
IP attempt #2

S/C/G: 213/213/140

Height: 5'1

Newbie question.... I can have any of the mio's right? What about mrs. Dash? No off limit ones? Regular mustard is ok, too, right? Thanks!!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #59  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywendy View Post
USMCVET ..great job! Love the photo with Jack, very sweet! If you continue with the motivation that you have had you will make your goal. Your so positive and optimistic, your coach must be really proud as well - not to mention your family and MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU
Thank you. He is my best buddy. He is getting so tall now, he will be ten in August. I just turned 40 in January.
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Wow, Jack is adorable! What a great cheerleader!
Graduation went well, I didn't cry too much!
I told Kylie, my 4 year old that she can not get married and when a boy ties to kiss her for the first time she needs to blow stinky breath on him. She is all for it now but I know I will loose that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
Lookin good Vet - I hope everyone has a great weekend - I work today and the sun is finally shining.

Somewhere this weekend there is a nap in my future - I can feel it!
I love naps too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsun4 View Post
[COLOR="Teal"]Vet- you WILL make it to that goal....you are strong, and have determination....we are here rooting you on! Adorable son....
Thank you. I hope the garage sale went well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie68 View Post
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on your losses! I am in my 3rd week and have lost 9.2 pounds I had a couple of questions I would love feedback on.

1. What is EVOO?

2. Have you guys found certain IP foods satisfy your hunger more than others? I've been really hungry lately & it is a struggle to get through the day. I'm drinking tons of water but still find i'm famished at certain points in the day. I ususally eat a big bowl of "free" lettuce with my homemade oil/vinegar OP dressing.

Other than 1 slip up on memorial day week-end I've been 100% OP! My husband and I are taking our honeymoon trip this July (12 years after the wedding) and I'm very hopeful that I can look as good to him as at our wedding (ignoring all the wrinkles of course). I appreciate you guys bumping up the travel post. I read it and talked to my coach and we are going to phase off the week before the trip. Hopefully I won't do too much damage while on the trip but at least I know I can come back and get right back OP.

Thanks for all the support and for setting such a great example.
EVOO is Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I first heard it called that on Rachel Ray. Jack used to love to watch that show. The Herb and Cheese omelet really fills me up. I usually add a bunch of sliced mushrooms and green peppers to it. I sautee them first in evoo and then add the H&C IP mix. Sometimes I also add slicked onion, uncooked. I often have trouble finishing it. It really holds me over well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Vet: I have no doubt that you’ll make that goal. I bet you’ll be closer to -120 – 130 when we have coffee in August! Your boy is adorable!

As for me: I’m heading out shopping today… and I’ll need lots of luck! I’ve been to the local Kohl’s, Target and JC Penney and had NO luck. I need new clothes for work – everything is falling off! It’s a great way to spend a rainy day, right?
I hope so too. thanks. I hear you on the clothes. It is a nice problem but still tough. I've been able to pull out some old clothes, some almost new, to wear and many of my uniform pants were sent to the seamstress to have them taken in because they were huge. I saved one pair of jeans and on pair of work pants for a before and after type shot once I hit goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post

VET, that picture is so cute of you and Jack, he must love spending time with you having two sisters. Must be great to have some bonding time with Dad. What lucky kids you and the missus have. Not to mention cute.

Pat
Jack is my best buddy. The girls and Mom were at the party too. Here is a photo of them. Kylie, with the cheeks!, is on the left and Destini is on the right. Kylie is 4 and Destini is 6. They are birth-sisters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
You will meet your goal! You've been doing great! Love the picture of you son he is adorable!!! I want to go to Disney with my Son, DIL and grandkids too this year!!
Thank you. Disney will be wonderful. I have been afraid to go because of all the walking. I could handle it now but look forward to loosing much more and having it be that much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post

Vet: lovely photo and great progress! good luck on your goal! Question for you - I finally got a subway salad and thought it was puny. Maybe there were different sizes I didn't notice, or it's because I tend to make huge salads at home. It was a good alternative when out and about, but not enough stuff on it...
I would say the plastic container was at least 8 inches across. I was able to add all the things I like including banana peppers and a grilled chicken breast. They also gave me oil and vinegar. I think it was a black plastic bottom and a clear top. It was not HUGE but it was a dinner salad. Did they sell you a side salad? I think that may be an option too. I just checked their web site, they list the salad but there is no photo of the container.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
You will so make it. I have 9 more pounds to get to 100lbs, but it's going so slow lately that I'm sure you will make it before me. You are doing amazing, and we are all so proud of you on this board.

What a cutie patootie!
Dana, Thank you. The support I get here from all of you has made a world of difference. Thanks for being one of the people who inspire me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up North Girl View Post
USMCVet-- glad you posted a pic-- I imagined you as much older-haha. Your son is adorable-- I see why he is your inspiration.
I'm 40 The sun was really bright, my light blue green eyes have always squinted up when in the sun. My hat was crooked because I just took my glasses off to put them on my hat for the photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
Look at that double dose of cuteness

Way to go Vet! I know you'll reach your goal for July 4th.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
I have no doubt that you will make that goal and probably more
Thank you.

You are all awesome. Your support means so much to me. I really need it. I was worried about setting such a big goal. My coach said go for it too and that I'd make it. I am going for it.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #60  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers82 View Post
Newbie question.... I can have any of the mio's right? What about mrs. Dash? No off limit ones? Regular mustard is ok, too, right? Thanks!!!!
My coach said Mio if I must but was not excited about it. I have used Powerade 0 and not had any issues except some water retention but I am sensitive to salt.

Check the labels if it is 0/0/0 it is free so 0 sugar, 0 carbs and 0 fat it is fine. The mustard I have, regular and spicy Dijon is 0/0/0 I noticed Grey Poupon had sugar, just really check those labels, it has amazed me. I've always loved mustard and like to add it to my IP omelet along with hot sauce!
Closed Thread