Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 10:52 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBean View Post
I don't post in the daily chat often... but I have such awful cravings today! I am in maintenance and have been following phase 3 with my free day on the weekends. I sort of went overboard this memorial day and have been trying to follow phase1 this week. today was tough! I want to eat everything! I am scared that ny over indulgence this weekend ruining my newly primed metabolism
Sara, you have done an amazing job. Look at how amazing you look! You have worked so hard, don't question yourself. Feel good that you went overboard and now you are thinking about and doing All of the things that you need to do to stay on track!!!!
You inspire me! You look healthy, happy, and normal!!!!! Yay..I say!!!!
Old 05-31-2012, 11:03 PM   #197  
Foxxybrown

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I wouldn't make yourself sick but ya gotta eat! Do you have a shake you can drink instead?
I just waited till I was hungry and finally at my dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmomof4 View Post
So, I abstained from working out for the first two weeks. I walked my dog approx 2 miles 3-4 times a week thought. My losses were ok, but this week I lost more lean mass than fat mass (according to the clinics measuring thing) and I don't want that to continue. I like my muscle tone! So, after discussing with my coach, I have started a program again. She advised weights vs. cardio and that is what I was leaning towards anyway.

So today I restarted Burn Circuit 1 of Chalean Extreme (a home DVD). I'd love to chat with anyone else who has done it. I love Chalene. She's great to work out with and makes watching a DVD fun. This will be my second round of it.

I am also interested in input from anyone else who worked out through their IP journey. We decided not to necessarily add another bar, but if I'm hungry after working out I can have two eggs or I can up my eve protein serving to 10oz. I don't know if i can get all that down. I am planning on sticking to my current plan unless i feel hungry, tired, nauseaus etc... then I can add something. Also what my body comp shows next week may warrant changes, but I don't think it will.

Input?

Shawna
I was doing ChaleanX and Turbofire Hybrid before starting IP. I think I'm holding of for now and doing other stuff. But I have to prepare in July because I am supposed to teach a TurboKick class! AAHHH!!! But, just be careful and consider the calorie count. You don't want to drop too low where your body thinks it is in starvation mode. Just listen to your body.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:16 PM   #198  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Just another rant

Hey all, just on because I'm feeling the need to rant, yet again...I forgot my Wellbutrin this morning, so I took it as soon as I got home, and I think it kicked in, but not completely and I know I'm still running "low". I'm struggling to not snap off DH's head. He's obsessing over his motorcycle yet again, ordered parts that won't fit, paid over $200 and now has to order new ones that WILL fit, and no he can't return the old ones. This project has cost over $12,000 since January and I'm sick of it. He whines ALL night about it, talks to me all day about it, sends me chat messages at work about it and keeps asking my opinion. I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE!! It's been 6 months of "Honey what do you think about?"... I'm ready to just break I swear!

Although I can't say anything because lord knows I never shut up about obesity, this forum or the diet and my weight loss in general...dangit.

Moving on, I am taking deep breaths, praying for the Whoosh fairy for being so good today. I switched up when I ate my snack, went between breakfast and lunch, so I'd have shake, solid, shake, solid basically...with my veggies split between breakfast lunch & dinner. I'm still twitchy...jeez I need to go to bed early again I think...

Last edited by Kaypix; 05-31-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:24 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 188/172/130

Height: 5'4

O.K., went ahead and just changed my profile weight here to match my blog. Too complicated to keep up two weigh ins. This is the most accurate anyway. Same scale, same exact time every week, same outfit (or lack of one...lol). So a 9 pound loss this week. Totally excited.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:50 PM   #200  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

amanda - you rock!!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:52 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 188/172/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
amanda - you rock!!
Thanks hon! Just finished a few hours of math homework and now I'm going to hit the sack. Have a great night everyone.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #202  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

I'm on my phone. Can someone start Fridays chat up?

Awesome losses. Especially from the. Rand new folk's. Keep working it.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:49 AM   #203  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I'm on my phone. Can someone start Fridays chat up?

Awesome losses. Especially from the. Rand new folk's. Keep working it.
Got it taken care of.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #204  
Started IP 5/29/12

S/C/G: 220.4/191.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasweet View Post
Hi Lee,

Congrats on making it through your first day! The first few days are the hardest, also, watch those spin classes. That could backfire on you unless you're coach has worked out a plan to keep you from passing out on the bike! lol

Look forward to chatting with you!
~ Amanda

P.S. Signature block comes after 20 days on the site and 20 posts. I'm waiting too.
Thanks Amanda.
I did mention to my coach that I do spin classes and she didn't really say anything that indicated I shouldn't do them. Is that a bad thing?
These first few days will be tough, I can tell as I woke with a headache this morning :-( Oh well, this too shall pass. I am on the road to health and that is what matters :-)
Thanks for your input!
Lee
Old 06-01-2012, 07:33 AM   #205  
Started IP 5/29/12

S/C/G: 220.4/191.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Great job Lee!!! You will do this cause YOU ARE WORTH IT! Sounds like you had a great first day! By day 5 you will be feeling a lot better and by the end of the first month you will feel TERRIFIC!!! They say it just keeps getting better and better!
Thanks Mompattie! I will look forward to that feeling better. Woke with a headache this morning :-(
I haven't felt "terrific" in so long, I have forgotten what that feels like. Can't wait! :-)
Thanks for your encouragement. I really appreciate it!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 06:42 AM   #206  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Thanks Ris! -)
Closed Thread