Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Hang in there Ishbel.. Tuesday will be here before you know it and you have plenty of time to plant.

whooo hoooooooooooo Tripmama congrats on the half way mark.

So, today a friend of my nieces backed out of the bachorlette party tomorrow in Atlantic City and my niece asked me to go. ( we are very close and she is only 7 years younger then me). So I am going. I had said no initially because I didnt want to be around the food and drink and not be able to partake. but that was months ago. I will be able to do it now. We are going to Trump hotel's beach bar and will be dancing on the beach. i may cave in and have club soda with lime instead of plain water though. I am also looking forward to playing some slot machines. I guess it will be good to have ONE sober person there to babysit these women.
Have a TON of fun and I think you've earned a club soda!!

Congrats everyone on all the great losses this week.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #137  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Back from WI#13 and lost 5lb...I am officially down 50lb in 3 months on IP. Wow. I had to get my 4th food journal, time is really flying by. I think one of the reasons it is hard for me to process the 'new me' in the mirror, even with the shrinking wardrobe, is that its all happening SO FAST! Thank you 100%ers for always being there, truly you all helped make this possible.
whooo hoooooo hooooooooo congrats on the big five - Oh
Old 06-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Back from WI#13 and lost 5lb...I am officially down 50lb in 3 months on IP. Wow. I had to get my 4th food journal, time is really flying by. I think one of the reasons it is hard for me to process the 'new me' in the mirror, even with the shrinking wardrobe, is that its all happening SO FAST! Thank you 100%ers for always being there, truly you all helped make this possible.
Liz,your journey has gone by with lightning speed! Congratulations on your milestone!

Last edited by MaMaZu; 06-01-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #139  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

I had to take 5 minutes before shutting down at work to check the threads. It was a tiring day after a tiring week and looking at the m&ms was too tempting. I told myself that I'll feel better if I don't eat them and having checked in here, I'm glad for the decision. And I think my chocolate soy balls are finally taking affect so I'm not hungry anymore.

NSV this morning at work: I'm a manager here and I've heard I can be intimidating to some of the younger / newer staff. I had to go into the mailroom this morning for something, said hi to the person working in there and went about what I had to do. She casually stops me and says, "by the way I have wanted to comment that you are looking really good". WOW! This girl hardly knows me and rarely ever says anything to me so I was shocked to hear her say this. I had to say thanks and leave the room quickly before I welled up with tears.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #140  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Another NSV second day in a row w/o suspenders and my shirt tucked in! My daughters lucky I wore a T-shirt and Polo. She gulped down a 16 oz water and then had to pee. She most control as we pulled into a restaurant to use the facilities. She looked pretty cute wearing my Polo like a HUGE dress.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Hey all... I just wanted to check in... I am still chugging along... And I mean chugging... LOL Well I dont know if you all remember me telling you about my whole coach drama that I had a few weeks ago... Well I got a phone call from a strange number yesterday... so when I listened to my voicemail it was my old coach.. wanting to check in with me. And she informed me that she is no longer at that clinic... Long story and Ill spare everyone the details. but it was so nice to hear from her... and she just re-encouraged me to just keep chugging along!!
Jelly,

I remember when you started, you look like a different person! I know you must feel fantastic. keep on chuggin' girl

Last edited by Bellamack; 06-01-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 06-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #142  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone, I have a **** of a day. Wait....let me first say, congrats to the NSV's and the losses this week, y'all are doing incredibly well. Well, my week comes to a horrible end, Wednesday, no losses, today I get a phone call and I was laid off with NO notice, immediate seperation at 930am this morning. Needless to say I was/still am freaking out. I have been at this job for 3 yrs and was the FIRST employee with the company when it started down here. So by 1030am I was at the unemployment office then the food stamps office. I got my check today for the last 2 weeks then I was told I will get my vacation pay within a few day. SO I take my check then go make a money order for my rent, only to find out that my lease was up May 8th and that if I want to stay I have to reapply because all of them apartments are now remodeled and I would have to see if I "Qualify" (I've been here for 3 yrs) THEN I would have to move into a DIFFERENT apartment. SOOOOO.....now I am looking for a new cheaper place for us to live. WHEN my unemployment goes into affect its like $200 a week!...So we are going to have to get something Steven can afford to pay alone.

NO ONE WORRY about me, My diet continues without even THINKING about doing something I am not supposed to do. Steven made sure I ate today because I just don't feel like eating, my stomach is in knots, I have been crying all day and still crying. I have NEVER in my LIFE been let go from a job or unemployeed. So I am freaking out A LOT!. I am NOT going OFF of the program, I have come TOO FAR to do something crazy or stupid. This is one of those LIFE moments that you just have to deal with it and I will OVER COME THIS.....I AM STRONG, I WILL SURVIVE THIS AND ANYTHING ELSE THROWN AT ME!!

I will not be posting in the Daily I am ONLY coming here, too much Drama over there and If I go over there and read something STUPID I will not be able to hold back......SOOOOO I am staying here in the calm on MY HOME....OUR HOME....peace and quiet.

Sorry for the long post but y'all are like my family, I want y'all to know what is going on with me and I WILL BE OK!..No worries!!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #143  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Sorry Honey! HUGS. You will be stronger once you work through this.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #144  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey everyone, I have a **** of a day. Wait....let me first say, congrats to the NSV's and the losses this week, y'all are doing incredibly well. Well, my week comes to a horrible end, Wednesday, no losses, today I get a phone call and I was laid off with NO notice, immediate seperation at 930am this morning. Needless to say I was/still am freaking out. I have been at this job for 3 yrs and was the FIRST employee with the company when it started down here. So by 1030am I was at the unemployment office then the food stamps office. I got my check today for the last 2 weeks then I was told I will get my vacation pay within a few day. SO I take my check then go make a money order for my rent, only to find out that my lease was up May 8th and that if I want to stay I have to reapply because all of them apartments are now remodeled and I would have to see if I "Qualify" (I've been here for 3 yrs) THEN I would have to move into a DIFFERENT apartment. SOOOOO.....now I am looking for a new cheaper place for us to live. WHEN my unemployment goes into affect its like $200 a week!...So we are going to have to get something Steven can afford to pay alone.

NO ONE WORRY about me, My diet continues without even THINKING about doing something I am not supposed to do. Steven made sure I ate today because I just don't feel like eating, my stomach is in knots, I have been crying all day and still crying. I have NEVER in my LIFE been let go from a job or unemployeed. So I am freaking out A LOT!. I am NOT going OFF of the program, I have come TOO FAR to do something crazy or stupid. This is one of those LIFE moments that you just have to deal with it and I will OVER COME THIS.....I AM STRONG, I WILL SURVIVE THIS AND ANYTHING ELSE THROWN AT ME!!

I will not be posting in the Daily I am ONLY coming here, too much Drama over there and If I go over there and read something STUPID I will not be able to hold back......SOOOOO I am staying here in the calm on MY HOME....OUR HOME....peace and quiet.

Sorry for the long post but y'all are like my family, I want y'all to know what is going on with me and I WILL BE OK!..No worries!!
I am so sorry; what can I do to be of assistance? I worry about something like that and I don't know how you handle it; I guess you just do!! You are in my prayers! God bless you!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #145  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Sending prayers your way Lisa....
Old 06-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #146  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

So sorry Lisa. That is alot to handle in one day. You are a strong woman and I have no doubt that you will be ok, it just sux that you have to go through all this. You are in my prayers as well.

And I agree with you about staying away from the daily too much drama & crap.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 174.8/170.4/130

Height: 5'3

First WI today and lost 10.4 pounds~ Nearly fell off the scale! I realize every week will be no where near this high- but today I'm smiling!
Old 06-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #148  
Started IPD Dec 1, 2011

S/C/G: 188/182/140

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey everyone, I have a **** of a day. Wait....let me first say, congrats to the NSV's and the losses this week

Lisa...sent private message....pls read...C
Old 06-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #149  

Wuv - I am so, so sorry - that is more in one day than anyone should have to endure.

I will say a prayer for you and your family.
It is calmer here and my favorite peeps are here so this is where I will be as well!

Have had a WONDERFUL IP day - really hoping my fat is hitting the road!

The road of life is never easy and there are so many twists, hills and turns, it's hard to navigate at times.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #150  

Hey guys - I have a question. I made stir fry for supper and I made it for the whole family. It had shrimp, beef, cauliflower, broccoli, red pepper, leek, garlic, jalepenos, mushroom. and the sauce was soya sauce and WF raspberry jelly.

How do I measure the meat and veggies when I do something like that? I didn't want to make two batches. I guesstimated. I feel WAY full though -
Closed Thread