How do you plan to celebrate reaching your goal weight? - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 05-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #31  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Oh yeah did that too...ooopss that was a ton of money
did you do the whole meal deal? (boobs + tummy?) I can't remember...
Mom3LoveBugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #32  
IP start date 05/23/12

S/C/G: 208/150/140ish

Height: 5'5''

Tattoo is a great idea! I may get another one myself.

It took me a couple days but I figured it out. I've been wanting to get a new car for quite some time, waited until I had a permanent job. Althought that hasn't happened yet, I expect it will before I reach my goal weight. Now that I am on IP, even with a permanent job, car payments would be rough on the wallet. So I have decided to hold off, spend the extra cash on getting meself healthy and finally rewarding the goal with that new car!

Last edited by Mufassia; 05-30-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Mufassia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

I LOVE hearing about everything that everyone has planned! I started this thread because I am kinda a "keep your eye on the prize/end goal" girl. It helps me power through tough spots and remember what I am really trying to achieve. I have another tattoo that I want to get done but I probably won't wait to do that until I reach my goal...that is probably going to be a birthday treat in August. I want a hummingbird on the top of my right foot.
Meadow Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:09 AM   #34  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

I love the tattoo idea...Since I have been struggling for a design for my next tattoo, what ideas does anyone have as a symbol or picture, or even saying that would be meanigful enough to live with for the rest of their life. I only have a couple small ones, but they have some huge meaning to me, so my next has to be equally important, but hard to find a 'weight loss' or 'healty lifestyle' tattoo lol

Love to hear what you guys are thinking about getting.
Longhorn Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:24 AM   #35  
IP: 2/28/12-9/1/12

S/C/G: 200/155/145

Height: 5'5"/45yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
I love the tattoo idea...Since I have been struggling for a design for my next tattoo, what ideas does anyone have as a symbol or picture, or even saying that would be meanigful enough to live with for the rest of their life. I only have a couple small ones, but they have some huge meaning to me, so my next has to be equally important, but hard to find a 'weight loss' or 'healty lifestyle' tattoo lol

A 6 pack tattoo on my abs!

Last edited by LizRR; 05-31-2012 at 01:24 AM.
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:49 AM   #36  

Quote:
I love the tattoo idea...

Deep question...my tattoos are spiritual and artistic expression for me.

My first tattoo is of a butterfly with wings colored like the "eye" on a peacock feather. I went with that because butterflies symbolize hope, happiness and transformation. The peacock feather coloring because the peacock naturally replaces his feathers annually; as such, the peacock is also a symbol of renewal. Not to mention that there is a delightful story about the peacock laughing at his ugly feet which reminds me not to take myself too seriously. The tattoo generally reminds me to find joy, happiness and hope in life. (It is on the inside of my left ankle.)

The hummingbird I want to get is representative of my husband. The first gift he ever gave me was a hummingbird with a crystal that I hung from my rearview mirror in my car. Since then it seems we always have hummingbirds around. Beyond what it means to us as a couple the hummingbird also reminds me to be flexible, have fun, be courageous, fight with heart and delight in beauty.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:47 AM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
A 6 pack tattoo on my abs!
I love that idea...might try it with a sharpie first lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Deep question...my tattoos are spiritual and artistic expression for me.

My first tattoo is of a butterfly with wings colored like the "eye" on a peacock feather. I went with that because butterflies symbolize hope, happiness and transformation. The peacock feather coloring because the peacock naturally replaces his feathers annually; as such, the peacock is also a symbol of renewal. Not to mention that there is a delightful story about the peacock laughing at his ugly feet which reminds me not to take myself too seriously. The tattoo generally reminds me to find joy, happiness and hope in life. (It is on the inside of my left ankle.)

The hummingbird I want to get is representative of my husband. The first gift he ever gave me was a hummingbird with a crystal that I hung from my rearview mirror in my car. Since then it seems we always have hummingbirds around. Beyond what it means to us as a couple the hummingbird also reminds me to be flexible, have fun, be courageous, fight with heart and delight in beauty.
My first ones have very deep meaning for me as well, so i love your story. Thanks so much for sharing. It is that exact type of deep meaning that i need to find for my next one. I will keep searching for that perfect symbol, i know its out there.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:35 PM   #38  

Quote:
I love that idea...might try it with a sharpie first lol

I will keep searching for that perfect symbol, i know its out there.
LOL...love the sharpie idea! I have no doubt you will find the perfect symbol that speaks to you. Looking at animal symbolism...native american meanings...you might want to look at the wolf.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:02 AM   #39  

Quote:
LOL...love the sharpie idea! I have no doubt you will find the perfect symbol that speaks to you. Looking at animal symbolism...native american meanings...you might want to look at the wolf.
Haha, you know me too well already. I already have a native spirit bear and bear claw as part of my first tattoo. Have you heard the native story of the 2 wolves? Its a long tale but the short version is that every person has 2 wolves living within them. One symbolizes everything good and wholesome and the other one everything bad. Which one flourishes? The one you feed....

Ive been thinking of wolves alot.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #40  

Quote:
Haha, you know me too well already. I already have a native spirit bear and bear claw as part of my first tattoo. Have you heard the native story of the 2 wolves? Its a long tale but the short version is that every person has 2 wolves living within them. One symbolizes everything good and wholesome and the other one everything bad. Which one flourishes? The one you feed....

That is really cool! Thanks for sharing the shortened version. I am very intuitive...something about you just says you need a wolf tattoo.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:11 PM   #41  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

I am going to be enjoying my new/old body and treat it by being very active...horseback riding, volleyball, surfing, running, hiking.....TRAVELLING, and fitting nicely in those airplane seats. And, of course, new clothes- I can't wait to see/discover my new style.

AND....sex, yes it has been awhile since I baked cookies, LMAO!
Tripmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #42  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:

Quote:
That is really cool! Thanks for sharing the shortened version. I am very intuitive...something about you just says you need a wolf tattoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
I am going to be enjoying my new/old body and treat it by being very active...horseback riding, volleyball, surfing, running, hiking.....TRAVELLING, and fitting nicely in those airplane seats. And, of course, new clothes- I can't wait to see/discover my new style.

AND....sex, yes it has been awhile since I baked cookies, LMAO!
Okay that's it I'm getting a Cookie Monster Tattoo but only my IP buddies will laugh!

usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Okay that's it I'm getting a Cookie Monster Tattoo but only my IP buddies will laugh!

Bwahaha...maybe we should ALL get one...
Old 06-23-2012, 04:47 PM   #44  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

LMAO....cookie monster cute! I have 3 tats a celtic butterfly on one ankle when I got my divorce for freedom, celtic mother's knot on the other ankle for my boys and a purple cancer ribbon with angel wings for my dad on my right shoulder blade. All of my tats are in purple, I don't know if I will get another one or not....lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mothers knot.jpg (19.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg butterfly.jpg (9.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg angel.jpg (10.3 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 06-23-2012 at 04:56 PM.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote