Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I just got back from WI#8 and squeaked past my goal for the week. I've lost 75.2#

I started crying as I drove away from the clinic, happy tears, tears of disbelief. I'm pretty freaking happy. Thank you all for the help and support it has made a huge difference for me.

Have a great OP Day!
usmcvet

WOW!!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmomof4 View Post
You look GREAT! You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Shawna
Thank you Shawna !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
All I can say is you sure are tiny!!! I cannot imagine you weighing 300! You look wonderful!!
Now, being called 'tiny' is a new thing for me...never in my life have I ever been called tiny. Lots of awful names, but not that... Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post

That is EXACTLY what I am screaming!!....where is your extra skin???...you don't see it at all...you look amazing
Well...if I lifted up my top to show my belly or showed my thighs or held my arm out, you see it flapping in the wind. It's there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
SEWMAM: So nice to see you. you are so tiny. you look like you never had a weight problem. You play the dulcimer? Thats what I asked my hubby for for my b-day this summer so I can learn to play. I love the sound of them.
Thanks Carol! Yep, it is a Blue Lion mountain dulcimer. I just started playing it about 7 years ago. My hands were not strong enough to play guitar, to accompany myself singing, but the dulcimer is very simple and easier on the fingers. There are tons of dulcimer festivals and websites you can learn from - even the MelBay book/video is not bad... have fun!!! One more thing we have in common.

Quote:
Just got a call kinda excited and nervous all at the same time. I am going see a plastic surgeon on either Monday or Thursday at 1pm to determine how much extra skin I have. Kinda scared actually, why I don't know but I am....lol
I think it's because you are getting close to your goal and the excitement is building... That, and letting a stranger see you, even though they are doctors and see this all time, is not fun. I did it, but it was sort of hard. You are one of the strongest people on this board and I'm sure you'll sail right through it...

Also, I'll try the 'paint' idea to merge several in-progress photos... thanks.

---
Well folks, the heat just plain did me in today. I got a little painting done, but after a point, it was not safe for me to be on a ladder. I tried an IP bar, spinach smoothie, ice water...just could not rally. Sorry, I just can't get through all the posts today, but welcome to all the newbees, congrats on all the success stories and hang-in-there to the people who are struggling. It won't always be like this. It'll be better....
Old 05-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #168  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
I must be having a case of brainfog today... if you look at my profile, my before and after photos are there, but they are not showing up in posts. Are you saying that every time I create a post, I have to manually insert a photo?

thanks....
Oh My Goodness, you look FABULOUS!!!!!! Boy, what an inspiration you are!!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:01 PM   #169  

Quote:
Just got a call kinda excited and nervous all at the same time. I am going see a plastic surgeon on either Monday or Thursday at 1pm to determine how much extra skin I have. Kinda scared actually, why I don't know but I am....lol
Wuv, it sounds very exciting!!! Is extra skin covered under insurance???? You have done sooooo well, you deserve to have it taken care of!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #170  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny5228 View Post
Hello,

I am not sure if I am doing this right but I just joined this forum today! I wanted to say HELLO to everyone. Today is DAY 1 on Ideal Protein for me!!! I am nervous, but ready!!

Jennifer
Welcome....lots of wonderful people on here with great ideas, support and recipes.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Morning all!
It's a beautiful day at the beach. The family is eating fresh bagels, but I am wearing smaller shorts that I have not worn in 3 years!!
Happy OP day y'all!
I will post pictures and ticker as soon as I figure it out. Haha
Are you in Virginia beach?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #172  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Hi all - checking in again with some good news. WI #21 showed that 4.8 pounds left the building never to be seen again! Yay!

As a reward I got myself a size 12 (!) pair of capris. Holy crap - they are not even tight... I just got into the 14s a few weeks ago, and now I'm shopping for 12

Congrats on everyone's WI's and NSVs. You guys keep me so motivated!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Ok - being doing SO good - but tonight, I'm craving, craving, craving - bananas, grapes, more meat, anything - - -- -drinking, drinking, drinking and still craving - raining, so I can't go for a walk or bike ride, tried different distractions, ----- ugh - haven't felt this way in a long time, and do not like it - not even one little bit.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #174  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
Ok - being doing SO good - but tonight, I'm craving, craving, craving - bananas, grapes, more meat, anything - - -- -drinking, drinking, drinking and still craving - raining, so I can't go for a walk or bike ride, tried different distractions, ----- ugh - haven't felt this way in a long time, and do not like it - not even one little bit.
Don't give in! You can do this.

This, too, shall pass.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 191/175/135

Height: 5'1"

I know what you are saying when you say the 10s are too small! I was at Lululemon Saturday and actually bought a pair of 8s for the Groove Crops! 8s! I don't think I have worn a size "8" since I was around 20! IP is amazing for sure!!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #176  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to all the great Victories
Old 05-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 181/164.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I just got back from WI#8 and squeaked past my goal for the week. I've lost 75.2#

I started crying as I drove away from the clinic, happy tears, tears of disbelief. I'm pretty freaking happy. Thank you all for the help and support it has made a huge difference for me.

Have a great OP Day!

Wooo Whoo your posts keep me going. Congrats I am sooo happy to read about your progress. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Morning IP family!
Started my first morning on P3, and I feel yucky!
I don't know if it's the big breakfast that my body isn't used to, or that it was so early (5:30) because I never really ate breakfast much, and never that early, or if it's because of TOM, but I feel gross.
On a happier note, I lost another pound during P2 last week!

... and to think that a few months ago I joined the IP family with great reservations. I was convinced that this was just another scam that I would waste my money on, because after all I'm 47, the weight does not move, and I have failed at costly diet on top of costly diet, on top of expensive exercise equipment, wasted gym memberships, and even ridiculously priced DVDs, Tapes and other various promising programs. This program is the real deal! If it can work for me, it can work for you!

Have a great day everyone!
Congratulations on your losses! You sound like me; I have tried it all. This is the best program ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hello everyone,

Finally, I lost some pounds for a change, 2 pounds this week!

I only started being 100% OP just a couple of days ago, so I am very happy with my loss.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Congratulations! Like you I lose slowly also; if we just keep 100 OP we will lose!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsun4 View Post
Nilouve- Thank you for sharing your experiences!
So happy to say that my body is FINALLY on the weight loss groove again and I had a 2 lb loss this week, after no loss for last week. I am hoping to be out of the 20's tomorrow. I got to add another in my signature!

Have a great day all!
Congratulations on your loss!! Yipee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
I have a question...due to chronic pain I've had for the past year & a half, I have a lot of trouble exercising. Sometimes just walking or getting out of my recliner is too painful. Am hoping by losing weight, the pain will stop. So my question is, how big a role does 'exercise' play in IP? I try to stay as active as I can, but have had to give up hiking and in the winter, snowshoeing.

Thank you...
I am not an expert on anything; I just wanted to welcome you here to this forum!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneepw View Post
so sorry to hear about your stepfather. Even when 'expected', it's hard to lose someone you love.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post
Darralyn - Condolences to you and your family for the loss of your stepfather.

Thanks alot!

And yes sending the whoosh fairy your way
Quote:
Originally Posted by CkM View Post
Good morning everyone! I hope everyone's week is going well and ready for the long weekend I know I am. Now its just sticking to plan when all of the good food is around! I can and will stay OP! Have a great day everyone!
Love your attitude!!

Thanks everyone for your condolences I feel the love.

There are way too many posts today to tell everyone individually thank you but I really appreciate each and everyone of you!

Congratulations to everyone on their WI's and their big losses and small.
USMCVET; you rock this program!! You are awesome!!

I love you all! Also Sewmam and Shatom love, love love the photos!!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
Hi all - checking in again with some good news. WI #21 showed that 4.8 pounds left the building never to be seen again! Yay!

As a reward I got myself a size 12 (!) pair of capris. Holy crap - they are not even tight... I just got into the 14s a few weeks ago, and now I'm shopping for 12

Congrats on everyone's WI's and NSVs. You guys keep me so motivated!
OMG Geanie Mommy! You are so pretty!! Love the photo!
Old 05-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #180  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 216/196/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
well I got the avatar done, and the signature photo shows up but it's huge! How do you guys post multiple photos as you make progress on the time line?

It must be the heat today, I'm absolutely braindead and zonked and it's only 4:30...
Irfanview is a free download where you can crop and resize images. I usually like to resize in Irfanview instead of my Photoshop program. It's just more straight forward.
Closed Thread