Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #106  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Just got back from my WI. 2.6 pounds removed forever!!! Woo Hoo. The light is getting brighter.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #107  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
PS: CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY MY PROFILE PHOTO AND SIGNATURE PHOTO ARE NOT SHOWING UP IN THE POST? DO I HAVE TO TELL IT THAT?
did you upload the pics in both places then save them? and OMG....you are SO TINY!...wow....amazing job...I had to look at your profile to see the picture and I can't say WOW enough....great job!
Old 05-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post

You have to "insert" picture like you would in a post, ends up using HTML coding to insert it, and it'd be something like [I MG]/blahblahblahwww.findphoto.com[/IM G] looking in the end
I must be having a case of brainfog today... if you look at my profile, my before and after photos are there, but they are not showing up in posts. Are you saying that every time I create a post, I have to manually insert a photo?

thanks....
Old 05-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #109  
The time is NOW!

S/C/G: 278.6/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3"

Default Crazy Lady with graduating HS Senior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneepw View Post
Good morning everyone. Today is my son's last exam; last day of high school. how did this happen? Didn't I just watch him get on the bus for the very first time??
Renee
I have to laugh because I am having the VERY same issues! Well, and also thinking "I'm to young to be the mother of a HS graduate!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
So my bathroom scale tells ne I'm 388# in my birthday suit! So if necessary clotheswill be flying if my IP coaches scale disagreeable by more than 5#!
My IP clinic is run by some very nice German Baptist folks...and I could not help but get a mental image of their response if someone began stripping down at weigh in - thanks for the laugh! CONGRATS on your loss - keep going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Yesterday my step-father (raised me during my junior high and high school years) passed away from complications to diabetes. He was almost 90 so I am OK with him passing as he lived a long productive life.
It sounds like he was a wonderful part of your life, and I am sorry for your loss. I always remind myself that the loved ones who have left me are at peace and not in pain anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen71 View Post
UGH!!!
Went food shopping this morning and bought a damn donut. So mad that I ate it but funny thing is it tasted awful!
I am only human and on a life changing road.
You ARE only human! You did the best thing you could...get right back on plan and recognize that it wasn't even yummy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Ruhbarb....hmm..is there any other sweetner we can use besides splenda..cause i cant stand the aftertaste of splenda..The last time i made rubarb i used splenda..and it tasted awfully bitter to me because of the splenda...any other options?
I use my Walden Farms pancake syrup!

As for my zany life...my parents have RV'd across the country (from NJ) to be here for my son's graduation...their camper is parked out in the horse pasture with our little arab! My mother (& her side of the family) has a lot to do with my eating/food issues...we have a big Polish family that uses food for comfort/love/relieve boredom. I was nervous about them coming because my Mom is a big junk food junkie - so far she has been very supportive. She has asked what veggies are allowed and made some pork chops with cabbage that I could eat the other night.

I still feel myself leaning toward old habits...eyeing the potato chip bag as I sit at the other end of the table with my IP S&V crisps...I WILL SURVIVE! I have lost 9.1 lbs in the past two weeks (down to 212.1) and ONEDERLAND IS IN SIGHT!!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
did you upload the pics in both places then save them? and OMG....you are SO TINY!...wow....amazing job...I had to look at your profile to see the picture and I can't say WOW enough....great job!
Thanks Wuv! coming from you, that means alot to me!!!

When you say, both places, what do you mean? I did create a profile photo and save it, then a signature photo (is that where you can load multiple in-progress photos?) and save it, and they seem to be there, but I don't see them when I create a post. Is there a place where you set options for what shows up in a post?

I also just noticed that we aren't supposed to put personal links in there, so I deleted my facebook page.

I think I need a glass of mio or something.... on ice... I'll check back later...the outside walls of my house are calling me...
Old 05-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #111  

S/C/G: Pre 168.2/Pre IP 166/142/130

Height: 5'2.5" (us short people depend on the half inches!)

Sewmam,
I cannot tell you how to make your pictures show up in your posts. I think you need to upload them somewhere then html tag it as an image, however... You look GREAT! You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Shawna
Old 05-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Had my WI last night down 2.8 lbs. yaaaa. Thanks to whomever sent the whoosh fairy, I will send her back to someone who needs her, here she goes. Last weekend I decided to go through my closet and get my summer things out. I couldn't believe it over half of my clothes are way too big now, some I can still get away with for now a little baggy but doable. I have bought a few items in smaller sizes but don't want to buy too much as I am still losing but I do need summer clothes for work. Good luck to anyone still having a WI this week. Remember temptation is short lived weight loss can be forever. Have a great OP day everyone.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 191/175/135

Height: 5'1"

Hey Everyone!

I just logged on and it seems like everyone is having a great day! It is finally bright and sunny here in Wainwright.......good luck to all with their WIs as I know you all will!

Just did a crazy workout this am at the gym....with me being military, my coach OK'd an extra IP pack a day when working out and it's working so far! Today I had to exchange my combats for a smaller size! Wahooo and what a feeling it is, eh, ladies?

Can't wait for my chocolate protein bar this afternoon.....was so excited when I first had one and found that there was a walnut on it! Ha ha ha!

TTYL for sure!!! Dayna
Old 05-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 160/155/110

Height: 5'1"

Just wanted to check in and say hello! I haven't written in a while, and today is supposed to be my 4th weigh in, but I am out of town, so I am just waiting till next week. My goal for this week was to be in the 120s, and I don't think I quite made it there, but I'm sure by next thursday that I will have, so being out of town is actually a blessing!! keeping me from being disappointed for maybe not being in the 120s. Anyway, I'm super excited to see how next week goes and am so proud of myself for staying OP even though I am back home which is where I usually eat a TON. Even my mom mentioned how impressed she was. YAY for being OP!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

When you say, both places, what do you mean? I did create a profile photo and save it, then a signature photo (is that where you can load multiple in-progress photos?) and save it, and they seem to be there, but I don't see them when I create a post. Is there a place where you set options for what shows up in a post?

I also just noticed that we aren't supposed to put personal links in there, so I deleted my facebook page.

I think I need a glass of mio or something.... on ice... I'll check back later...the outside walls of my house are calling me...
All I can say is you sure are tiny!!! I cannot imagine you weighing 300! You look wonderful!!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #116  

Quote:

Click edit signature scroll down to where it says browse, find the picture, click it then save. do the same with your avatar. If you have 2 pics you want to post make sure they are in one picture. it won't let you post 2 different pics
Old 05-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #117  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
All I can say is you sure are tiny!!! I cannot imagine you weighing 300! You look wonderful!!
That is EXACTLY what I am screaming!!....where is your extra skin???...you don't see it at all...you look amazing
Old 05-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #118  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
So I have to share this with y'all. I went out last night with a friend who started the program because of me. Haven't been out to this bar/club in like 3 years. There were a few people that STILL go there and sit in the SAME chairs I remembered them sitting in. A few of them were shocked to see me. Anyways, It was ladies night so ladies drink FREE. I went to the bar and asked for a bottle of water, the bartender looked at me kinda crazy and said ummmm ok here ya go. My friend, who is OP, asked for a vodka and pineapple juice, I looked at her with a pair of eyes and she said "what its FREE"....I said just because its FREE doesn't mean you have to have it. She said you are right but got the drink anyways....lol...I sat and people watched, drinking my water while she drank her drinks. Needless to say I am happy with my choices of 6 bottles of water to her 6 drinks.....lol..So next week when we weigh in I will lose my 1lb and we will see what she will lose.....lol
Wuv! Love the new pic in with the pink on. You go girl

I have a friend like that - she is also on IP, does not have that much weight to lose than I but when it comes weigh in time, there is a difference. I had pellgrino water with Mio as my 'drink' and you know what, I dont miss the alcohol as much as I thought I would.

btw - am very impressed you downed 6 bottles of water at an evening out!!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #119  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post
Wuv! Love the new pic in with the pink on. You go girl

I have a friend like that - she is also on IP, does not have that much weight to lose than I but when it comes weigh in time, there is a difference. I had pellgrino water with Mio as my 'drink' and you know what, I dont miss the alcohol as much as I thought I would.

btw - am very impressed you downed 6 bottles of water at an evening out!!
Thanks, we weigh about the same now but I am about 3 inches taller than she is. I carry my weight really well. She will figure out that its worth it to stay OP instead of crossing the line of no return. If she wants the results she will figure it out quick. She is grown so its on her, all I can do is try to keep her OP
Old 05-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #120  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I just got back from WI#8 and squeaked past my goal for the week. I've lost 75.2#

I started crying as I drove away from the clinic, happy tears, tears of disbelief. I'm pretty freaking happy. Thank you all for the help and support it has made a huge difference for me.

Have a great OP Day!
Wow, congrats buddy, keep up the fantastic work!!!
Closed Thread