Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #61  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Default Here Puppy, Puppy! Wooo Hoooo

I just got back from WI#8 and squeaked past my goal for the week. I've lost 75.2#

I started crying as I drove away from the clinic, happy tears, tears of disbelief. I'm pretty freaking happy. Thank you all for the help and support it has made a huge difference for me.

Have a great OP Day!
Old 05-24-2012, 10:44 AM   #62  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

PortHardy I have tried a product called Xyla which has the consistency and measurement of sugar. It is basically xylitol which I understand from my coach is allowed on IP.

http://store.xylitolusa.com/products...litol-Bag.html
http://www.xylitolusa.com/
Old 05-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #63  
started IP 3/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I just got back from WI#8 and squeaked past my goal for the week. I've lost 75.2#

I started crying as I drove away from the clinic, happy tears, tears of disbelief. I'm pretty freaking happy. Thank you all for the help and support it has made a huge difference for me.

Have a great OP Day!
Woo hoo!! Congratulations on losing 75.2lbs forever
Old 05-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #64  

Height: 5'3"

Dealing with the beginning of IP headache, but my coffee with French Vanilla (EAS) creamer is making it a bit better.

I've been doing a slow start of IP alternatives for about two weeks now, but today is my third official day. Even doing it half way has led me to lose 8lbs, so I am very much looking forward to it now that it is all or nothing.

Last edited by readytolive; 05-24-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Typed in wrong weight loss!
Old 05-24-2012, 10:48 AM   #65  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Hey everyone!

Today is my second day on P2! I prepared some grilled chicken to put on my salad for lunch today, and I'm making lean ground beef burgers and turnip frieds w garlic and rosemary for dinner tonight!

In other news, DF has his first WI the other morning and WHOA!!!! He is down 9.5lbs and 16 INCHES!

I am so proud of him for making this life change and excited that we get to share in the journey together.

Wishing a 100% OP day to all!
Old 05-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #66  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:

Have a great OP Day!
AWESOME.....cry those tears!!....I have cried mine before, its a great feeling and the disbelief keeps coming as you lose more and more!
Old 05-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #67  
started IP 3/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyjblack View Post
Hey everyone!

Today is my second day on P2! I prepared some grilled chicken to put on my salad for lunch today, and I'm making lean ground beef burgers and turnip frieds w garlic and rosemary for dinner tonight!

In other news, DF has his first WI the other morning and WHOA!!!! He is down 9.5lbs and 16 INCHES!

I am so proud of him for making this life change and excited that we get to share in the journey together.

Wishing a 100% OP day to all!
Sounds like a great lunch & dinner! I purchased turnips yesterday and am going to try turnip fries for the 1st time today!

Congratulations on the DF's loss!!
Old 05-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #68  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post
Sounds like a great lunch & dinner! I purchased turnips yesterday and am going to try turnip fries for the 1st time today!

Congratulations on the DF's loss!!
Make sure you really watch them- they dont get very crispy, but they can burn!
Old 05-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
[COLOR="Indigo"]UMMM you forgot to say what your loss was!!...I guess that coach had you kinda baffled and you forgot to tell us your good news!
oops but I did put it on the spreadsheet lol
WI#5. I lost 2 lbs (think its because for some reason the last 2 days Ive been having the big C) but a loss is a loss and I felt great. Im down a total of 22 lbs and 26.5 in.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 170/168/145

Height: 5'4"

Sanaroph: I believe that motto is for Phase 4, although breakfast today felt like a king's! lol Phase 3 is breakfast of some carbs, fat and protein, with the P2 lunch (2 cups veggies with 5 oz protein) and P1-P2 dinner protein / veggies. Also, there is a rhubarb recipe in the sticky's at the top of the page made with IP oatmeal that makes a rhubarb crisp. It's REALLY yummy!

USMCVET: Congrats on the amazing loss! I'm so glad you're not scandalizing your IP center!

Darralyn: My sympathies to you today. You're right - the circle of life is not an easy one. ((hugs))

Last edited by Dakin; 05-24-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Im confused.. i thought immitation crab wasnt allowed? Or is it now allowed?
Thats the thing the paper said "crab" I assumed it was ok and never was told otherwise but I will just leave it be and continue on eating regular crab if the need arises
Old 05-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #72  
Michele

S/C/G: 240/149/150

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrysk View Post
Hot and sunny here in Texas.

DW and I went to a restaurant last night that we haven’t been to in 6 months. After we were seated DW had a big smile come on her face. She shook her head at me and grinned. As usual I had to ask” What did I do now?” (I’m usually in trouble at this point”). She waited to tell me until we got in the truck. She asked if I realized that 6 months ago I had to ask if we could have a table because I couldn’t fit in the very booth we were sitting in because my belly was too big. My only answer was NEVER AGAIN. It’s the little things that come along with the weight loss that make this diet a life changer.

Everyone have a great OP day
congrats !! that is awesome
Old 05-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

wuv2bloved

WOW look at you hot mama in your hot pink tank with your hair all pulled back looking great for summer! I just logged on and the first thing I saw was your new picture, what a way to start my day. Hope you have a super fabulous day.

Last edited by Lace and Levis; 05-24-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #74  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

[QUOTE=Dakin;4345263

USMCVET: Congrats on the amazing loss! I'm so glad you're not scandalizing your IP center!

[/QUOTE]

Actually I probably would have just cried like a baby. Any loss is good in my book. Even staying steady would have been ok, sucked but okay. I am just so afraid to have the scale go back up. I had a doctors appointment Monday and that scale had me at 404, I was crushed for several days. It was late in the day and I'd been eating a drinking so I am sure it was jut that but it still sucked to see over 400 again, I don't ever want to be there again. So today was pretty important for me. Next goal for me is 83.3 pounds which I want to get to in two weeks on WI #10 on June 7th. That will mark 1/3 of the way there. Then I want 100# and my third goal is 125 or half way to goal!
Old 05-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #75  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

Have a great OP Day!
Fantastic! You are doing so well on this program! Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post

Yesterday was my daughter's 24th birthday and she really wanted to go out to a Mexican restaurant here in town that is one of our favorites to celebrate. I told her not to worry that I would find something to eat, even though Mexican food is one of my favorite foods, and I haven't stepped into a Mexican restaurant in 7 months for that very reason. I did have a grilled steak and a green salad, but boy was it hard seeing my entire family enjoying all of their food. I generally don't have a hard time watching others eat some really delicious looking food, but last night was defienetly a challenge for me. However I got on the scale this morning and my reward was I lost a pound overnight. Thank you whoosh fairy!

Have a great 100% OP day everyone.
Woo Hoo! Way to go. I love Mexican food too. My husband and I eat it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
oops but I did put it on the spreadsheet lol
WI#5. I lost 2 lbs (think its because for some reason the last 2 days Ive been having the big C) but a loss is a loss and I felt great. Im down a total of 22 lbs and 26.5 in.
Great job! Just ignore the wacky fill-in coach. I don't know how the imitation Krab is made, but it's fish. You might check the list of ingredients the next time you're @ the supermarket.
Closed Thread