'Funny' IP pudding

• Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with any of the packages going bad after they were mixed. I usually make up the whole box of puddings into separate containers for the week. This time the vanilla went 'funny'... never thickened up and had a 'yeasty' smell ... anyone else? I've been doing this from the start and haven't had any trouble before.
  • Quote: Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with any of the packages going bad after they were mixed. I usually make up the whole box of puddings into separate containers for the week. This time the vanilla went 'funny'... never thickened up and had a 'yeasty' smell ... anyone else? I've been doing this from the start and haven't had any trouble before.
    I haven't read about anyone else having this problem. I make mine as I'm going to eat them, so I can't help. Sorry.
  • I have had a few pudding packets that did not thicken.
    I ate them anyway, of course.

I have never made them ahead so can't comment on the yeasty smell.
    Could be the pudding or could be something that came into contact with the container when you were making them.

I would suggest contacting your coach to see if they might offer you a replacement packet.

I've had a couple of chocolate drink packets that "weren't right" -- one was not sealed along the edge of the packet so the powder leaked all over the box and another just wasn't full, yet was fully sealed.

Even 99.9% quality means 1 defective packet for every 1000 that go out the door.
  • I havent had any issues yet but pretty green still.
  • All my puddings have done well, although I've noticed that Lemon and Strawberry don't get as thick as others. I did have a Peach-Mango drink mix that just didn't seem to want to mix....I tried for like 5 minuts before giving up and then threw it in the blender. Don't think that helped much either as it was hard to get down. Just seemed chunky...
  • This was 4 packs out of the 7... I usually make a few up and leave them in the fridge with no problem. I will see how the other ones do when I use them... but will only mix them up as I need them
  • I have had pudding that didn't thicken also. I thought I didn't measure it right because the hubby's comes out perfect every time.
  • I've had issues with the premade puddings but not the packages.