Mock Wendy's Frosty!

• So, I screwed up a vanilla pudding last night, so this morning I turned it into a smoothie, which now happens to taste almost exactly like a Wendy's Frosty:

Into your blender (I have a VitaMix Blender, so I'm not sure how it will turn out without one):
    1 IP Vanilla Pudding
    1 IP Chocolate Pudding UNPREPARED
    10 drops Vanilla Cream Stevia
    2 Tablespoons instant decaf coffee
    12-14oz Water
    2 1/2 Cups Ice

Blend until well combined. YUM!!!

(You don't HAVE to use the Instant Coffee, I just make my puddings with it normally and it happen to already be IN the pudding mix )
  • Quote: So, I screwed up a vanilla pudding last night, so this morning I turned it into a smoothie, which now happens to taste almost exactly like a Wendy's Frosty:

Into your blender (I have a VitaMix Blender, so I'm not sure how it will turn out without one):
    1 IP Vanilla Pudding
    1 IP Chocolate Pudding UNPREPARED
    10 drops Vanilla Cream Stevia
    2 Tablespoons instant decaf coffee
    12-14oz Water
    2 1/2 Cups Ice

Blend until well combined. YUM!!!

(You don't HAVE to use the Instant Coffee, I just make my puddings with it normally and it happen to already be IN the pudding mix )

Hi - sounds wonderful
    what about the vanilla pudding .... is that also unprepared?
  • Yes. Mine wasn't, but for the recipe I calculated the water as if it wasn't prepared.
  • Nova, make sure to post this in the Fun with IP packets thread http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ackets-12.html