How to get rid of the shakes?

• Okay..so its mid day for me on day 1 starting all over...and ive got the shakes...Im all shaky..Technically i ate 4 hours apart, so i dont thinks that it would be low blood sugar would it? Is it just withdrawl? Anywho..anyone know how to get rid of them?
  • Quote: Okay..so its mid day for me on day 1 starting all over...and ive got the shakes...Im all shaky..Technically i ate 4 hours apart, so i dont thinks that it would be low blood sugar would it? Is it just withdrawl? Anywho..anyone know how to get rid of them?
    It's about 4pm your time, right? Have you eaten since lunch? could you have some veggies as snack to stabilize your blood sugar? Or perhaps take a lick of sea salt and drink some water to see if that helps you.
  • I felt like that he first week I assume your blood sugar is trying o square itself away and imagine your body is craving carbs. I know those were my issues.
  • I vote extra packet, but that's just me
  • Extra packet, extra salt...did you have these problems last time round?
  • I remember that feeling so well.

All I can say is that it does pass as you burn through your existing glycostores. But yes, it feels awful, like you have the flu?

Only thing I can recommend is more water and just doing what you can to take it easy. It will pass, life will be better in a few days.
  • If you're past week 1 I agree you need more food ie veggies a packet, some salt and water.
  • Oh yeah - just saw your post in another thread about you being on the treadmill. You may want to hold off on that for a while as you get into the swing of things as the exercise is going to make the shakes/low carb/nasty feeling worse. OR if you do feel you must exercise, then definitely add in another packet to replace what you've burned/lost during your treadmill sessions.
  • Are you taking in caffeine? Caffeine always does it for me...