Old 05-15-2012, 07:21 AM   #1  
Kayla

S/C/G: 297.4/273.3/175

Height: 5'11

Default So I fell off the wagon...

I've been on ideal protein for about 8 weeks now. I phased off to take a trip to ocean city and I have not gotten back on IP yet. I feel horrible and I just can't get my mind set to where it was and I was doing so well. I have lost a total of 30 pounds with 90 more to lose. I need some motivation guys! I'm going back to my IP today an I'm hoping I have the strength to stay on like before. Wish me luck
KaylaxoLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #2  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

You have done so well losing 30 pounds. It is a good step to go back to IP today and get back on track. Ip does work! As soon as you get back on your packets, you will physically feel better ..That will help you stay on! Good luck today. You can do it. Your motivation is your health and your happiness!!!!!!
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

I, too, fell off the wagon and had to really work at getting started again. It was weird to me because I jumped in with both feet and was very strict about everything before I ever knew it worked. You would think knowing it works would make it easier to get back into to the program. Sorry.. I guess that isn't encouraging except to let you know that you are not alone. I am back on plan and you can do it too. If you can't just jump in all the way start with IP breakfast a couple of days then add your IP lunch for a couple and by the end of the week you'll be fully IP and maybe the getting started headache won't be as severe. Good luck to you, and hang in there.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 340/333/225

Height: 5'9"

Me too! I lost 30 pounds in 8 weeks and then got bored I guess...well really more than bored I got frustrated with all the yummy things I saw all my friends and family having that I couldn't eat so I just kind of rebelled and wanted to be "normal". I was off IP for about 2 months sort of trying (Mon-Fri) to be "good" but not really....I finally realized that IP was the only thing I could stick to because I need the rigidity of knowing that cheating is not an option...so I started back last Thursday, 8 pounds up from when I left 2 months ago....but happy to report at weigh-in tomorrow it looks like all 8 of those pounds will be gone! MY son will be 1 in 12 weeks and not hating the way I look in his birthday pictures is my first mini goal! I think that is the key...to set mini goals, with IP they are quick to reach as long as you stay OP!
ShanCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Get pack on plan and go weigh in! Your coach is there to help you start again. The accountability will help!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #6  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Get back on your feet. You are totally worth it. It is work but you obviously know how to work it and have the results to prove it. Checking in here was a good idea. Good luck.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 335HW/see ticker/195

Height: 5'9''

Same here KaylaxoLynn! Got back OP yesterday. I'm with you on thinking since you know it works it shiould be easier to go at it again, but weirdly enough it's not!

I for one, need the accountability of seeing my coach weekly.

Good luck!
Melfuchsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #8  
dedicated

S/C/G: 220/208/120

Height: 5'1"

I hope you can find your inner strength today and stay OP good luck to you and oner thing I tell myself every day is this it NOT forever it's for now to get me where I need to be and then I can live a healthy life and maybe have a small treat here and there when I'm done! That and the 42 pounds I have lost keep me going

Good Luck!
100poundfreeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 218.6/150.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Don't give up on yourself!!! The food is always going to be there!! You will be so much happier and healthier if you hop back on the IP wagon. The temporary fix is not worth your long-term happiness!
sanibelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #10  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaxoLynn View Post
I've been on ideal protein for about 8 weeks now. I phased off to take a trip to ocean city and I have not gotten back on IP yet. I feel horrible and I just can't get my mind set to where it was and I was doing so well. I have lost a total of 30 pounds with 90 more to lose. I need some motivation guys! I'm going back to my IP today an I'm hoping I have the strength to stay on like before. Wish me luck
Get back on like nothing happened. If you are ready to lose the rest...do not let anything stand in your way...nothing.

When I lost the weight a few years ago....I had a trip to Vegas planned four months in (I had 75-80 pounds to lose) and knew I would not be at my goal....I was so focused and at the same time stressed. I still do not know how I did it, but I managed to stay on plan the whole time in Vegas...losing a few pounds that week.

Get it done...it will change your life and you will never look back!
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #11  
Kayla

S/C/G: 297.4/273.3/175

Height: 5'11

Thanks so much everyone for the encouragement! It really means a lot. I've has breakfast and lunch so far with my packets and I'm feeling great. I went to my coach to weigh in today and with all of my binges I gained 6.8 pounds. No biggie though. I weigh in Monday and I expect to lose that 6.8 pounds and some more hopefully. It takes some positive thoughts to get back on track I guess.
KaylaxoLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

So great to hear this from you!! One meal at a time, one day at a time. You can do this!! It is so good for you to get back on IP that nothing can stand in your way!!
Samba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 249/215/150

Quote:
Kayla, I was down there this weekend too and ate a strawberry shortcake at Dummsers! However I made that dinner and got right back on track!
lowrider04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #14  
Restarted IP 3/19/12

S/C/G: HW257 230/202.8/125

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Hi KaylaxoLynn,

We are here for more then to wish you luck!!! I have fallen off the wagon also I am just getting back on (day two) but you are so worth it!! dust off and pick your shaker back up together we can do this!! Congratulations on your 30 pounds that must feel amazing already fitting into smaller pants!!
Pookiepotpie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

This is the hardest diet I have ever been on because of all the items you cannot eat, stomach issues, other issues. I am only doing slightly better than I did when I was on my former 1,000 calorie high protein diet. At today's WI a 2 lb loss, and my coach acknowledged my weight loss is slower than her average client. I have been strictly IP and no cheats, am integrating different type of veggies, and many new recipes which has helped. I miss my daily workout routine which has been limited and not as frequently per IP protocol. I sometimes feel weak, lightheaded when standing on this diet which I seldom had prior. My coach has been giving me more personal time and advice. Right now I am trying to focus on inches lost and change my mindset and focus - inches lost seem to be average or above. It's not a matter of not sticking with a diet, I did that for about 20 months and lost over 100 pounds just to regain most of it back. What is important for me to change after I lose the weight needed, is to learn how to maintain it with accountability. This diet is helpful in that area and is preparing me for that day.

Last edited by qsuzi1; 05-15-2012 at 05:05 PM.
qsuzi1 is offline   Reply With Quote