Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 08:49 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

[quote=usmcvet;4333772]I had that happen to me too I went back to an older daily thread that was not closed yet and cut and pasted the body from that thread. I saved the body in a document on my PC at home so I would have it next time. I'm at work or I would PM it to you.[/quote
Hello Sewmam,]

Be sure you copy it from a post that had all the links active in it.

Have a great day!
Old 05-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris11 View Post
I have been on maintenance since Friday and was doing great until bedtime lastnight. I ate a whole bunch of peanut butter and honey and now I feel terrible (physically and emotionally) this morning. Should I do a phase 1 day today? I just don't want to slip back into old habits. Really disappointed in myself..
Maybe just consider that your cheat for this week. Do your day or two of phase one and then get back to maintenance.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #18  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

So yesterday was kind of a low point, I ended up eating grilled salmon and green bean casserole for lunch, then went to Huhot for dinner. Was very well behaved there but this morning I'm showing I'm up 1.6 lbs :-( so I know I indulged way too much AnD am praying that I can still have a loss this week. I was trying to reset my body from Sunday, when I ate my larger meal for lunch rather than dinner. I'll post later today but had to get that off my chest. Is it wring I hope it just all "passes" through today and my weight balances out tomorrow?
Old 05-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #19  
Started IPD Dec 1, 2011

S/C/G: 188/182/140

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
Good Morning All,

Another wet day here, tomorrow is suppose to be a nice day. But all in all Im still 100% OP. I go for my WI tomorrow a day earlier because my coach is not going to be there Thursday so Im hoping all goes well even with TOM hanging out with me this week. Hope everyone has a good day and stay OP!
Prettyone, i am getting tired of these rainy Maryland days!!,

Wishing all a good day!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmg1989 View Post
Prettyone, i am getting tired of these rainy Maryland days!!,

Wishing all a good day!
Tmg, Im there with you but the next three days are "suppose" to be nice. I know we need the rain as long as it dont rain on my days off lol (weekend).
Old 05-15-2012, 09:10 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Friday I had a friend ask me If I had more hair. I smiled and said no. Once I get a photo up you will see why, I've been balding for years. I told her I did need a hair cut. She went on thinking it was my hair. I smiled again when my wife told her I'd recently lost a lot of weight. I'm still balding but my face is so much thinner.
That is a great NSV!! Hurry up and get your picture up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Good morning everybody! Hey, how do you get the links to show up when you start the new chat thread?

Anyway, my internet is crazy slow this morning, so just a quick hello to you all and hope you have a wonderful day!

I had my splurge day yesterday and finally went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. I'm still smiling. Today, I do my day (or two) of penitence on Phase 1... It was so worth it...
You are such a great role model!! I have been following your progress in phase 4 and I sure hope I can do the program as meticulously as you have; you are amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
Good Morning All,

Another wet day here, tomorrow is suppose to be a nice day. But all in all Im still 100% OP. I go for my WI tomorrow a day earlier because my coach is not going to be there Thursday so Im hoping all goes well even with TOM hanging out with me this week. Hope everyone has a good day and stay OP!
Hope you have a great WI! Sorry your weather is so bad out east; we finally have great weather here in the Northwest! It sure brightens my spirits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good Morning Everybody!

It is a dreary nasty day here today but a good day none the less. I went to my chiropractor yesterday for the back aches. Boy did she hurt me yesterday but this morning I can feel that it is better allready. She seems to think that splenda is not effecting my back (she is also my IP coach) she thinks it is the size of the DD girls I carry around all day. Maybe when I hit goal I will look into reducing those babies. anyhow, it feels good to feel better.

Have a great day everybody.. and remember..... NO CHEATING
Glad to hear that you got some relief!! You are looking sooo good!!!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 174.6/163.6/132

Good morning all,
I had my first weigh in yesterday on the IP program.
I lost 5.4 pounds!!!!
It took me 6 weeks to lose 5 pounds on WW! I'm excited!!!
Hopefully my second week will go as good.
I didn't have any problems with nausea or headaches so that is good. Just felt weak occasionally.
I'm going to get blood work done this morning so I can see the difference when I get to goal.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Teresa
Old 05-15-2012, 09:14 AM   #23  
twotots

S/C/G: 221/197/147

Height: 5ft 4in.

Hello All. Weigh in #1 today and am down 7lbs. Love it!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Good morning everyone. It is indeed a beautiful day here in Panama City, FL (even though I had to go to work). I have noticed that I have adopted a brand new attitude since I've been on IP. My step is a little livelier, I'm feeling sassy for an old broad

I am so encouraged by all the progress that has been made by you guys. It is marvelous, truly marvelous. Have a great OP day

Smooches!
Good for you!! I can relate; I feel sassy for an old broad also!! Have a great OP day yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyminny26 View Post
Good morning all. This weeks challenge...I'm off work because I have shingles...in a lot of pain, and I'm home alone and bored....must remember no emotional/bordum eating!!!
I'm sorry; I know you are in terrible pain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
Have a great day everyone! It's absolutely beautiful. would love to stay home and work in my garden, but duty calls!
It is beautiful here also and it really does make going to work difficult!!
Have a wonderful OP day!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Good Morning all! I joined yesterday and still trying to figure out how to use this site but so glad I stumbled upon it. Today is WI day and I will be starting week 3. This has been challenging but I keep going because the changes are happening so quickly and my hubby joined me last week in this journey. I have noticed changes in my daughters eating habits just from watching us :> Mother's day was my 1st social event since I started and it was hard to be around the foods that get me in trouble but when it got tempting we left the party and I am so proud of my husband and myself for not falling down the black hole. I lost 8 lbs the first week and think I have lost 5 this week. It's raining today but sunny inside of me. Have a great day all.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
So yesterday was kind of a low point, I ended up eating grilled salmon and green bean casserole for lunch, then went to Huhot for dinner. Was very well behaved there but this morning I'm showing I'm up 1.6 lbs :-( so I know I indulged way too much AnD am praying that I can still have a loss this week. I was trying to reset my body from Sunday, when I ate my larger meal for lunch rather than dinner. I'll post later today but had to get that off my chest. Is it wring I hope it just all "passes" through today and my weight balances out tomorrow?
Sorry you are having a rough time I hope you can get OP and feel better soon!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 194/162.4/130

Height: 5'3"

[QUOTE=Darralyn;4333852]

I'm sorry; I know you are in terrible pain!

Thank you thank you!!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Morning to all! Another beautiful Idaho day in store! I almost have the infrastructure completed on my garden...whew! It has been a lot of work! Next year will seem easy-breezy!

I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 05-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Well I finally made it 20lbs. gone forever and ever. I went shopping on Sat. and what a feeling to bypass the plus sizes and actually fit into a large top and a size 14 pant. Clothes shopping is going to be so much fun now. WI is tomorrow night I know I have lost about 3lbs. so far since last Wed. I hope everyone has a great WI this week, and congrats to every loser here. (This is the only place that we all love to be a loser)
Old 05-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Morning all! I'm on my second week on IP with my WI tomorrow morning. LOVING this diet! I lost 6.2lbs the first week, so I'm hoping its another good number this week!
Closed Thread