Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Happy Mother's Day IPeeps!
You are all wonderful woderful for getting your body healthy for yourself, and your loved ones!!!!
Today I am being taken to Chilli's by my to children! (I am actually more excited to not have to cook then by actually eating.)
I am having a custom order sirloin with an two sides of broccolli! AND, I
am going to savor a seltzer water, with a slice of lemon.
I wish that I could find sugar free kethup as I love ketchup on my steak. My weigh in is at 2:45...yes, Sunday at 2:45, on a beautiful day is yucky!!!!
As usual, I am worried that I will not lose any weight. Last week I feel that I lost almost too much, this week will be a lighter loss. But, I have been 100% OP so, whatever!!!!!
Does Stop and Shop carry any sugar free ketchup?
Love to you all!!!!
Old 05-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #107  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Wishing all you Moms a Happy 100% OP Mothers Day!

I will be going to my DS and DIL's for brunch; I will make them a crustless ham and brocollie quiche and taking my IP meal (2 c cauliflower, salad and soup). I look forward to seeing the grandkids!

I have stayed 100% and it has been a struggle; but I see inspiration from people like Jelly, Lisa, Ishbel and Stefany and it gives me encouragement to fight through the cravings and hang in there.

This is week 4 and I have struggled quite a bit this week; I guess this is about the time I give up on other programs. But as long as you folks are here and I can come chat with you, I am going to hang in there. I sent out an SOS on Friday and people were very kind and helped with words of support. I cannot tell you how much this helps! It is wonderful to be able to hook up with people who are going through the same thing as I am and have the wisdom and experience to help you through these speed bumps.
You know that we are always here for you to talk too. Sorry I missed your SOS on friday but glad you were able to stay focused and OP. You can do this, Have a little faith in yourself and BELIEVE in yourself and the program it works....YOU are SUCCESSFUL so far, be proud, very proud!
Old 05-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Does Stop and Shop carry any sugar free ketchup?
Love to you all!!!!
Stop &Shop should have Heinz reduced sugar ketchup. I think it is 1 carb - we switched before I started IP and we will never switch back to regular ketchup. I don't use it often, but I don't let the 1 carb stop me.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Wuv your new avatar is even prettier than the last! You inspire so many of us. Happy mother's day!!

One of my sons and his family are taking us out to dinner tonight. Always look forward to family time now that the chickadees have flown the nest!

Hope you all enjoy the day. The weather is picture perfect here in the middle of the U.S. today--hope it melts a little fat away!
Old 05-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #110  

Today was a wonderful day. I went out to eat with my kids and we just relxed all day....even though there is so muhch to do!!!! I did go for my fourth weigh in though, and......YAY, I am down another 3 pounds!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS! My coach told me that she noticed that I am not so uptight and analytical about everything anymore, okay, hmmmmm, I like her honesty!!!!!
100% and absolutely loving it!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 178/144/135

Height: 5'9"

Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful ladies. I wish I could say that I have been 100% I went completly off the rails on Friday. 5 vodka drinks, a handful of chips, and 2 bars in the evening. I gave my head a shake a couple hours later and felt sooo guilty. Sat I was back on track and have been since. Tues weigh in is gonna be so stressful... having to admit defeat carry on and learn from mistakes.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #112  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaB50NFabulous View Post
Wuv your new avatar is even prettier than the last! You inspire so many of us. Happy mother's day!!
Thank you and Happy Mother's day to you as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Today was a wonderful day. I went out to eat with my kids and we just relxed all day....even though there is so muhch to do!!!! I did go for my fourth weigh in though, and......YAY, I am down another 3 pounds!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS! My coach told me that she noticed that I am not so uptight and analytical about everything anymore, okay, hmmmmm, I like her honesty!!!!!
Maybe you feel more confident in what you are doing and the success you are having.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #113  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustybuns View Post
Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful ladies. I wish I could say that I have been 100% I went completly off the rails on Friday. 5 vodka drinks, a handful of chips, and 2 bars in the evening. I gave my head a shake a couple hours later and felt sooo guilty. Sat I was back on track and have been since. Tues weigh in is gonna be so stressful... having to admit defeat carry on and learn from mistakes.
Good to hear that you got back on track immediately on Saturday, and things continue OP now. That's what is important at this point. Not to let a slip turn into a downward spiral. Kudos to you. You can do it!!
Old 05-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #114  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Well Sunday in finally winding down... As I was BF free this weekend. which was wonderful. I took my family skating last night... Just about 3 hours of non stop skating the just finished up a 2 hour practice.... The weather here is so amazing right now. But now the allergies are flaring up like crazy!!
Old 05-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #115  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath
Maybe you feel more confident in what you are doing and the success you are having.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Well Sunday in finally winding down... As I was BF free this weekend. which was wonderful. I took my family skating last night... Just about 3 hours of non stop skating the just finished up a 2 hour practice.... The weather here is so amazing right now. But now the allergies are flaring up like crazy!!
You look amazing!! You really have come a long way and you are almost to goal...You are one of the ones i follow closely due to all the weight you've lost and how you have stuck with it.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:59 PM   #117  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thank you and Happy Mother's day to you as well.

Your pictures just get prettier and prettier!! You are one of my heros also; I don't think I have ever stuck with anything except school and your success gives me hope that I can make it, too!!

Thanks for all your words of wisdom and your support for all of us!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #118  

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
Good to hear that you got back on track immediately on Saturday, and things continue OP now. That's what is important at this point. Not to let a slip turn into a downward spiral. Kudos to you. You can do it!!
I really appreciate you, too!!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #119  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for a three day conference in Atlanta. I can usually pack in 20 minutes the night before I leave but this time I spent a couple hours ensuring I had all my food and supplements. I think I have more shakes than pieces of clothing! My only worry is the vegetables during the travel times as I'm crossing the border and therefore can't pre-pack any for munching along the way. I'm determined to stay OP though so hopefully I can find stuff in the airport. And just in case I have an extra packet in my purse.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Great new pic Wuv!
Darralyn, just hang in there and keep your eye on the prize! I have found that I am enjoying this journey and that is good because if weight loss is the battle, maintenance is the war. We will always have to stay vigilant so we might as well learn to enjoy it.

Jelly, sounds like a nice day! Skating sounds like fun but we only have an outdoor ice rink here. No skating unless it is freesing outside!

I hope everyone had a happy moms day!
Closed Thread