Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Wow, a great day already! Wingnut, it really is those little things, like fitting in a chair or an airplane seat or a booth at a resturaunt, that let us know we are loosing weight! I am happy that you fit in your chair!
I got tons done in my garden this weekend. I cannot wait to eat all those yummy veggies! Also, my last ewe FINALLY had her babies, twins! That makes 9 babies this year, 5 girls and 4 boys. All healthy. Good year indeed!

Official WI is tomorrow but because I am so close to onederland I have been peeking. Whoosh fairy has been hovering this week and I love her for that! I haven't been under 200 in at least ten years. I feel so skinny! I still have a couple weeks to go but I love this diet. It really does work.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #17  
CkM

S/C/G: 175/155/130

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone! The weekend was little tough, but I managed to stay OP... forgot my packets when running around doin errands. I would have been fine other than I had to feed my little guy and all he wanted was chicken nuggets... so McDonalds it was. I tell ya, it took a lot to not eat a fry!

I am traveling out of state for work today. So I packet my meals in my carryon with me... I know and I will stay OP for this trip

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 220 / see ticker / 140

Height: 5'4"

LOL salmongirl ... I have been doing the same thing. I put the scale away and stopped looking but at my last WI I was at 201 and I REALLY want to see that 2__ gone forever. So I have been cheating on my scale exile just a little. And as of this morning I am under!!!! Which means I should probably put the scale back away I guess and let the rest be a surprise at WI on Wednesday!!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 166/ticker/120

Height: 5'5

Happy Monday everyone! So did my weigh in this morning... 0lbs this week. Little disappointing. Just means I have to work harder this week! Also, I tried making a Cajun shrimp pasta with the miracle noodles. The cajun shrimp was delicious, but the miracle noodles were...uh.... not that great. I'll have to dry the dry roasting tonight and see if that helps. I really could not get over the texture/sliminess of them. Wish me luck!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Good Monday morning everyone, great weekend posts. Well things look like they are moving in the right direction, after only losing 1lb. at my previous WI, I have lost almost 3 lbs.(according to my own scale this morning) and my WI isn't until Wed. evening so still time to drop more weight. I am hoping to drop the last couple of pounds and then I will be officially in the 180's, havn't seen that for years. Well I would like to wish everyone a great OP week, and that the woosh fairy visits everyone before their WI.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole3 View Post
LOL salmongirl ... I have been doing the same thing. I put the scale away and stopped looking but at my last WI I was at 201 and I REALLY want to see that 2__ gone forever. So I have been cheating on my scale exile just a little. And as of this morning I am under!!!! Which means I should probably put the scale back away I guess and let the rest be a surprise at WI on Wednesday!!
I am so happy for you! I know it is just a number but it is a milestone! Cheers!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 225/150

Height: 4'11

GM Ipeeps:
Keep it OP !!!

so my weekend was extra interesting....

Went to a fight party Sat nite.... someone I know who is also doing IP was there. pizza, subs and fried foods were the menu... I had my IP snack pack with me.... she begins eating the food that was there.... I did not. She looks at me and sez... I have my snack pack with me too ... a lil cheat wont hurt.... I looked at her and chewed on my caramel nut bar.

On Sun I saw my sweetie who I haven't seen in a month ... he remarked about my weight loss and my hair (got it colored and lightened ) and couldnt keep his hand to himself !! yay!

We grilled last nite and he decided to cook an IP meal - Steak, Grilled Romaine Lettuce, Grilled Asparaus and Mushrooms. Plenty of Water.
he loved eating and cooking that meal...

not cheating has multiple rewards.

twas a great weekend.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 279.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

Good morning! Some NSV's to report...I went to the movies yesterday and felt very comfortable in the seats...didn't even really notice it until the DH said something about being uncomfortable and I realized the change. Also, had my annual physical this morning and my doctor was very happy about the diet and said everything looked good - quickest physical I've had in years!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:25 AM   #24  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Good Morning Peeps! I hope you all have a great day. I just had my awesome IP omelet with fresh peppers. Now off the take the kids to school and day care. more work around the house for me today, I have the day off. Laundry and need to finish stacking that chord of wood. I also learned yesterday i have an allergy to beech wood? Lots of itching on my forearms. I really want to break 60#'s Thursday this week!
I bet you'll make the 60# this week, you are so close. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Good morning everybody!

Here's a little inspiration for you...my niece, who always seems to sense when I need a boost, just sent me this link, and I cried like a baby watching it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qX9FSZJu448
That was beautiful, thanks for sharing and good luck at your WI today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBig View Post
GM Ipeeps:
Keep it OP !!!

Went to a fight party Sat nite.... someone I know who is also doing IP was there. pizza, subs and fried foods were the menu... I had my IP snack pack with me.... she begins eating the food that was there.... I did not. She looks at me and sez... I have my snack pack with me too ... a lil cheat wont hurt.... I looked at her and chewed on my caramel nut bar.

On Sun I saw my sweetie who I haven't seen in a month ... he remarked about my weight loss and my hair (got it colored and lightened ) and couldnt keep his hand to himself !! yay!

We grilled last nite and he decided to cook an IP meal - Steak, Grilled Romaine Lettuce, Grilled Asparaus and Mushrooms. Plenty of Water.

twas a great weekend.
You totally made the right decision to stick with IP foods at the party, good for you!

Another hot humid day here in Austin with over cast skies, hoping that means rains. Just doing the mom stuff here today, homeschooling and chauffeuring. My mom is also coming for a two week visit at the end of the week, so getting ready for that too. Looking forward to seeing her because I've lost another 20 pounds since I saw her a couple of months ago, so that should be fun.

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone!

I hope you all had great weekends and managed to stay OP throughout the cinco de mayo festivities. My weekend was uneventful besides hitting goal on saturday at WI and starting phase 3. I am really enjoying it and feeling more energized. I also started working out so I did an hour of excercise both saturday and sunday. Not sure how much I'll be doing during the week after work but probably only 1 or 2 days maximum. The weekends are so much better and less stressful. It's only been 3 days but the scale at home hasnt moved up which is a good thing. I know its just glycogen stores but I do not want to see the scale move above my goal weight. I'd like to see it continue to move down just a couple lbs

I may end up doing a week of phase 1 after my vacation in two weeks. I'm nervous for phase 4 and go on vacation a few days after starting it. We will see what happens

Have a great Monday everyone! Stay OP!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 195.0/172.8/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Good morning everybody!

Here's a little inspiration for you...my niece, who always seems to sense when I need a boost, just sent me this link, and I cried like a baby watching it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qX9FSZJu448

Odd night...it was sunny and lovely all weekend, then last night it stormed, blew, hailed, stopped, started again. I hope it didn't destroy my peonies.

Today I have my weigh-in, get an estimate on the truck brakes, groceries, get more paint. Busy day. I'll try to remember to take photos. I never did try on clothes last night. Tried reading "The Lord of the Rings" for awhile and fell asleep.

I did barbecue a steak last night...that was so good. Haven't had one in ages, and I made the turnip fries to go with it. The Heinz low-sugar ketchup is great! (phase 4...)

Well, Happy Monday to you all and I hope you have a splendid, productive, joyful day!
Thank you so much for sharing this video. It was wonderful and inspirational! We have much to learn from this gentleman... thanks again!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

I finally broke the 170 mark. I was going from 170 to 172 and now I am at 167.5. I am so excited. It is amazing to me to say I have less than 20 lbs to lose I have always had more than 50 so that it exciting to say. I hope everyone has a great day.

My son had an interview today with the electrical union today I hope he gets it. He is young so he may be looked over but it is a good experience.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBig View Post
GM Ipeeps:
Keep it OP !!!

twas a great weekend.
Good Job Kbig. Cheating only makes you feel horrible and so true the rewards are there. I think its the strength that we build for ourselves as well as the determination. Your dinner sounds yummy. Keep it up, have a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJ100 View Post
Good morning! Some NSV's to report...I went to the movies yesterday and felt very comfortable in the seats...didn't even really notice it until the DH said something about being uncomfortable and I realized the change. Also, had my annual physical this morning and my doctor was very happy about the diet and said everything looked good - quickest physical I've had in years!
Good job LSJ100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
Good Monday morning everyone, great weekend posts. Well things look like they are moving in the right direction, after only losing 1lb. at my previous WI, I have lost almost 3 lbs.(according to my own scale this morning) and my WI isn't until Wed. evening so still time to drop more weight. I am hoping to drop the last couple of pounds and then I will be officially in the 180's, havn't seen that for years. Well I would like to wish everyone a great OP week, and that the woosh fairy visits everyone before their WI.
Way to go on the WI rvingprincess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
Morning everyone!

I hope you all had great weekends and managed to stay OP throughout the cinco de mayo festivities. My weekend was uneventful besides hitting goal on saturday at WI and starting phase 3. I am really enjoying it and feeling more energized. I also started working out so I did an hour of excercise both saturday and sunday. Not sure how much I'll be doing during the week after work but probably only 1 or 2 days maximum. The weekends are so much better and less stressful. It's only been 3 days but the scale at home hasnt moved up which is a good thing. I know its just glycogen stores but I do not want to see the scale move above my goal weight. I'd like to see it continue to move down just a couple lbs

I may end up doing a week of phase 1 after my vacation in two weeks. I'm nervous for phase 4 and go on vacation a few days after starting it. We will see what happens

Have a great Monday everyone! Stay OP!
Good luck on Phase 3 CassIR you will do just fine.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 216/201/140

Height: 5'4

So far so good this Monday morning. I am starting week 3 today and as a bread/cheese HOG, it amazes me that I have had no pasta, bread, rice, potatoes for two full weeks! Even crazier that they have all been in front of me and I crave the grilled veggies more. Who would have thought?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 181/164.2/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
Good Morning All.

Another good week, here we come.

NSV had a birthday/cookout at my home on Saturday, was surrounded by tons of desserts and carbs (but of course) I managed to stay OP. I had cucumbers/vinegar, hamburger on lettuce and protein puffs. For dessert I tried the mug cake disaster haha not sure what Im doing wrong but plan to try again. But other than that I was so surprised at myself. And there are still tons of desserts left but I havent even touched them. Enjoy your day~
Good for you!! Thanks for sharing.
Closed Thread