Old 05-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #16  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone. I have an nsv to share. I wore pants with my shirt tucked in yesterday I haven't done that in years. I was so excited!!!

I will be flying back to Alaska today. Time to go home Hope everyone has a great day.
mooselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone! It sounds like a good start to the weekend for all.
I have a challenge tonight; a cinco de mayo party to attend. I am going with my old boyfriend (that sounds funny calling a 62 year old man "boy") to a party at the home of mutual friends. I told him that due to this diet I will not eat or drink and not to try to encourage me. We are very good friends so I am sure he will understand. I will have my dinner before I go and we won't stay more than an hour or two; so I am sure it will work out fine. I don't want to do anything to upset this progress and I am determined to stay 100% OP!
I wish you all wonderful success this weekend and the courage to stay OP!
Love you all!
Darralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #18  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Off to stack some wood!
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

OK; I am just trying to get my ticker to work; let's try this time.
Darralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJ100 View Post
As for me, I'm 30 today! And I have WI #5 where I'm really hoping to reach 20 lbs lost. I had a little pity party last night because I really wanted to walk with my DH to a restaurant we love and sit outside and have a glass of wine and I felt so deprived that I couldn't do it...even when trying to change old habits I guess a birthday is such a decadent time (a birthday cake of your choosing, etc) it's a little hard, for me at least, to not be able to have those things...
However I know this is what I have to learn in order to make sure that I never go back to my old ways of eating...my birthday shouldn't be about food and I shouldn't start a new decade eating in my old ways. So, I'm proudly 30 and 100% OP.
Happy Birthday!! Good Luck at WI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyqxxxx View Post
Morning all
Down 2 more pounds, so on monday i`m gonna head into phase 2, scared and excited...I have a routine now, all my meals planned..i love my shake at lunch,

Have a great week all
You'll do great! I just finished P2 and had constipation issues.. the animal protein in place of the packet drops our fiber values. Be mindful of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyminny26 View Post
Today was WI #15 and I'm down 2.4!!! Woohoo I hit my 30# loss...down a total of 32.4...sooo happy feels like could conquer the world!! Happy weekend to everyone!!
Congrats!!
CassiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Talking Met Goal Today!

Hey all,
I had WI #13 today and expected no loss. Mainly because i've had constipation issues since last Saturday being on phase 2. Anyways I got on that scale and seen 120.0!!! Lost 1.8! WOO HOO!!! I MADE GOAL!! I planned on going to phase 3 anyways today but it made that big breakfast even more enjoyable! Also, going to start my first workout later. My coach told me to exercise my butt off.

I think I may get my hair done this weekend as a treat
CassiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:19 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 227.4/187/159

Quote:
Good morning everyone! I got up to eat breakfast and read the chat and there wasn't one yet so I thought I'd get it started...I know the links didn't copy so please if you need to rely on one go to yesterday's daily chat.

As for me, I'm 30 today! And I have WI #5 where I'm really hoping to reach 20 lbs lost. I had a little pity party last night because I really wanted to walk with my DH to a restaurant we love and sit outside and have a glass of wine and I felt so deprived that I couldn't do it...even when trying to change old habits I guess a birthday is such a decadent time (a birthday cake of your choosing, etc) it's a little hard, for me at least, to not be able to have those things...
However I know this is what I have to learn in order to make sure that I never go back to my old ways of eating...my birthday shouldn't be about food and I shouldn't start a new decade eating in my old ways. So, I'm proudly 30 and 100% OP.

Have a great day everyone!
Happy Birthday, best wishes for your wi in today too!
ProteinGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #23  
Kevin Reboot FEB2015

S/C/G: 203/160 Restart: 209/206/155

Hoping everyone has a great weekend. I "restart" IP tomorrow morning and I was able to get two of my sisters-in-law to start the program as well! We have a friendly competition starting over our results.
YankeeFan14040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 227.4/187/159

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
Hey all,
I had WI #13 today and expected no loss. Mainly because i've had constipation issues since last Saturday being on phase 2. Anyways I got on that scale and seen 120.0!!! Lost 1.8! WOO HOO!!! I MADE GOAL!! I planned on going to phase 3 anyways today but it made that big breakfast even more enjoyable! Also, going to start my first workout later. My coach told me to exercise my butt off.

I think I may get my hair done this weekend as a treat
OMG, you must be on cloud 9, congrats Cass, you made it!!!!
ProteinGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 170/168/145

*~*~* Happy Birthday LSJ *~*~*~ Just remember, you're not giving up birthday treats forever, just for awhile. And when you do enjoy them again, you'll be smaller, healthier and have more awareness and control of your eating habits.

Meadow: Being a grandma is Awesome! I have a 2 yo GS and welcomed a baby granddaughter into the world a couple of weeks ago! Enjoy every minute!

SusyQ : I too am looking at P2 within the next few weeks and feel the same way. Can't wait to get started, but a little frightened too! Good luck. Post your experience so I can learn through you, please.

Carol: Best of luck with the shower Carol. I'm sure after all the thought and hard work you've put into it, it will be a huge success. How's the weather forecast for you?

Skinny: Congrats on hitting 30 pounds! That's amazing!

Darralyn: You can do it! You've already decided on strategies to help you be successful. Just think, next Cinco De Mayo, you can join in with the festivities and be much healthier at the same time. (see my note to LSJ)

Cassi: Woo Hoo!!! I'm sooo happy for you! You definitely deserve to treat yourself today! Will you be posting before and after pics with you new hairdo?

DH is working his 24 today so I hope to get all the necessities done today, groceries, laundry, grading... so that I can enjoy tomorrow with him. We're having "family dinner" tomorrow night with both our girls, their BF's and of course the grand babies! Kids requested BBQ... that's something I can work with. Salad, chicken breast on the grill, burgers (for them) yup definitely doable.

Great day to all!!!!!!
Dakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 181/164.2/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Good morning everyone. I have an nsv to share. I wore pants with my shirt tucked in yesterday I haven't done that in years. I was so excited!!!

I will be flying back to Alaska today. Time to go home Hope everyone has a great day.
A good thing indeed! Glad to hear about it.
Kat2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #27  

@LSJ100 Happy Birthday!

Does anyone have tips for staying OP and not being tempted on the weekends? I do fine during the week b/c I am so busy with work that I never think about food. On the weekends, it is tougher...I have my two little boys to cook for and no real schedule.

One other question (I am full of them today)...I have lost 17 lbs so far but haven't really lost any notable inches of my thighs. My waist and thorax (sp????) are down several inches but my thighs won't budge. Does anyone have any exercise tips that might help?
kbirr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 187/162/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyminny26 View Post
Today was WI #15 and I'm down 2.4!!! Woohoo I hit my 30# loss...down a total of 32.4...sooo happy feels like could conquer the world!! Happy weekend to everyone!!
Wow, that is a huge accomplishment. How long did it take to lose it? Did you exercise?
Up North Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #29  
Started IP April 4, 2012

Quote:
Good morning everyone! I got up to eat breakfast and read the chat and there wasn't one yet so I thought I'd get it started...I know the links didn't copy so please if you need to rely on one go to yesterday's daily chat.

Have a great day everyone!
Have a Happy, Happy Birthday!!
Volly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #30  

Height: 5 9`

Cassi, thanks for the reminder of the fiber intake, ...did you lose on phase 2, how long were you on phase2 for?

Dakin, will let you know, but i`m thinking i might do phase 2 for 2 weeks...real nervous, about adding meat at lunch, as the veggies always fill me up..
susyqxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote