IP Weekend Chat 5/5/12-5/6/12

You're on Page 13 of 13
Go to
  • Hello all. This weekend was the most difficult so far for me. Hubby has been away for work and I flew down to meet him. Its been a month on program and I hadn't shared that with him yet. All he wanted was ice cream, cupcakes, and fried Oreos. ( we were at a festival). Whoa I almost broke. Thank goodness one stand was selling whole pickles. Cold and crunchy it really did the trick from caving. Some restaurants we dined at had virtually NO Veggies available. I was shocked, afterwards took myself to a grocery store and bought some frozen ones I could pop in the microwave at the hotel. Even though I miss my DH immensely. I am so happy to be home and on my routine. Let's all make this a great week. Thanks for all the continued support!!
  • Hey guys, NSV today! I'm having a hard time checking the forums, life is getting hectic, as usual. Today I went to the Avengers with DH and my brother and sister in law. I usually get a large coke, large popcorn extra butter and a candy...today? I sliced up a cucumber before we left and stashed it in my purse and snacked on it during the movie I also brought a protein bar to have since it was lunch time. Afterwards I went to the inlaws' house (hubby's dad and step mom) and 'mom' measured me after 2 weeks on the plan, lost 3 inches in my waist, and 2 inches in my bust So far so good! I started my blog day before yesterday to keep track of all my weight loss goals, objectives and discoveries, and so far it is going well. Weirdly, I have 3 people who I don't know following my blog now...weird very weird weird...two of which are foodies, I'm not foodish by any means, but maybe the recipe link I'm working on is what they found interesting...not sure...oh well, off to have an awesome night with DH watching Iron Man (yeah, why not right? must be a Robert Downey Jr. kind of day!) and prepping for another awesome week. If anyone has seen the whoosh fairy, please send her my way, I weigh in tomorrow AM!