Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 08:44 AM   #31  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
Molly, where at in Michigan? I was born and raised in MI!! Lived all over the state!!

Can someone explain why I would be bloated? My clothes that fit normal before starting are tight around the waist and my stomach feels like a fully inflated balloon ready to pop. I had a BM this morning so don't think it is that and I don't get TOM.

I hope everyone has a great day. I have our school carnival today, JOY! BLAH!
Hi KMC.

You sound just like me. born and raised in Michigan. Lived all over the state. Our cottage is south of Houghton Lake on a small private lake.

Getting ready to leave the motel now for the rest of our drive. Yuck. More Subway.

About your bloated question. Are you used to taking supplements? Just stating those can make a difference. Also, if you are using WF or some other things with sugar alcohols or some sweeteners. May also be left over body detoxing the carbs. Maybe some others will chime in with thoughts. That's the beauty of this forum, everyone is more than willing to help.

Have a grat OP day everyone. TGIF.
Molly
Old 05-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #32  

Unhappy Forgot my breakfast and lunch drink

UGH I just realized that I forgot my IP drink for breakfast and lunch at home today.
Lunch is not really a big deal because I have my salad...but what do I do about breakfast????
HELP WHAT DO I DO????
Old 05-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #33  
MOM3GRL

S/C/G: 286/286/170

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by med22 View Post
Hello Everyone! I am excited for another new day! Once again I am new to this and I am looking forward to all the great support and advice! My second WI is tomorrow and I am hoping for good results! I am happy to say I am OP 100% and have not even been close to cheating. The mango drinks really help me! I usually have one for breakfast unless I have oatmeal and one for my snack. Pretty tasty! Looking forward to a nice grilled chicken salad for dinner! I hope everyone has a great day and have successful WI!
ME TOO! I have my second weigh in tomorrow morning and I am excited, scared and apprehensive all at the same time!

Good Morning Everyone! It is Friday and how can anyone complain on a Friday? ha ha

Last night the DH and I went to dinner with my father-in-law and before I knew it I dumped blue cheese dressing on my salad and was halfway through it before I thumped myself in the head. The excitement of seeing the father-in-law and all the talking going on, I just reverted to old habits. So, today I am back on plan and being more conscious of what I am doing. I must always be alert!

I bought those ketosis strips last night so I can tell if I am in or out of it. Last night, even after the salad, I was in the pink.

DD is coming to visit this weekend and I cannot wait to see her! I have planned out meals for the family and know what I am going to be eating. Things should be good!

Everyone have a great Friday!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdycty View Post
UGH I just realized that I forgot my IP drink for breakfast and lunch at home today.
Lunch is not really a big deal because I have my salad...but what do I do about breakfast????
HELP WHAT DO I DO????
Go buy an alternative, Target, Walmart, Trader Joes have them. You can get a RTD or a bar.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #35  
CkM

S/C/G: 175/155/130

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning! I have my first weigh in today at lunch! SUPER excited! I have noticed my clothes are not so tight so hopefully that means a significant loss!! Good luck to everyone else today with weigh ins! I will share my results after I get back!

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:10 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 182/158/135

Height: 5'4"

Last night I was so close to cheating. I was SO tired, craving bread, and just had had a really rough day. Then my baby walked for the first time! We'd all had a bad day (baby was fussy all day, hubby had new job plans fall through). But his walking just put us all in good spirits. He was laughing so hard as he toddled back and forth between DH and me he was falling down. So I can't say I enjoyed my dinner (I really actually kind of hated it), but with my better mood I didn't cheat.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #37  
Started IP April 19, 2012

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7"

Getting ready to go in for my 2nd weigh in this morning. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for all the encouraging posts. It's fun and motivating to sit and read others who are going through the same challenges.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Morning all!!
Sounds like a lot of us had trouble staying OP last night. I so wanted another restricted bar after having my one. I just went to bed to forget about it. A big NSV for all of us that overcame those temptations! One day at a time!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone,
Have a great day and stay OP!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

I have WI 13 tomorrow morning and have been dealing with constipation issues all week. I take novilax everyday and still nothing. I think its from the extra meat added in phase 2 instead of the packet, which most packets have fiber. I started using Boca burgers for my lunch protein instead of regular meat for the added fiber.
Hopefully it does not affect my weigh in.
Anyways, I start phase 3 tomorrow as well and have been running to the store almost every night after work this week because I keep forgetting to get items for the menus I've created. I'm excited though

Last edited by CassiR; 05-04-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #41  

I am already at work, no leaving...
Old 05-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiipa View Post
Well, here I go. A three day trip tp Space Camp in Alabama (yes, the one that was shot at yesterday) with 300 5th graders. The shakes and snacks are packed. We shall see if I can stay on program with the cafeteria food provided or if I have to sneak away to Walmart
Have a great OP day
Holy cow, you are brave. Staying 100% OP will be the easy part! Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyjo77 View Post
Happy Friday everyone!! Since I started my weight loss journey in January, I have found myself in many challenging social 'eating' situations. This evening is no different. We have plans to go to a MLB game with box seats. Always a fun time. However, pizza, hot dogs, chips and peanuts may not be a great choice for dinner!!! So.... please will power stick with me throughout this evening!! I will have my chocolate soy puffs and MIO in hand to get me through!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic OP weekend!!
Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teden View Post
Very disappointing WI #7- no loss and last week was only 1.6 I only have 1.5 weeks left to get down to 156 for my military weigh in. Making some big changes this week:
  • starting the cleanse
  • using EVOO as a dressing instead of cooking with it
  • measuring my salt
  • measuring my veggies (I have gotten bad about this...)
  • no more extracts (I was using alcohol free), very limited WF products, no more baking powder
  • decreasing cal mag to 2/day
I have been 100% OP this whole time! My coach is concerned that stress has something to do with it. I am supposed to go to Afghanistan in July (I have a 3 year old and an 18 months old...makes it very hard to leave!)- we were already trying to get pregnant before we found out using fertility meds, so we have continued with that in hopes that I get pregnant before July but we havent had any luck so far in the past 3 months, I have to be within military standards by next week or I will be ineligible to go and my career will be affected, our house is for sale so we can try to move closer to my parents before I have to leave, etc, etc. The good thing is, IP has given me something to focus on so I dont spend so much time worrying about things I have no control over!

My coach is going to an IP conference in Chicago this weekend, I hope she finds out some good info This is going to be a BIG week for me!!
You certainly have a lot on your plate. (no pun intended) Thank you for serving our country, that is a lot of sacrifice. I will be sending you lots of good energy as will most people on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
Morning all!!
Sounds like a lot of us had trouble staying OP last night. I so wanted another restricted bar after having my one. I just went to bed to forget about it. A big NSV for all of us that overcame those temptations! One day at a time!
Yeah, you didn't do it and today is a new day! Yeah!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

I don't think my weight is moving downwards very much this week, so if anyone finds the woosh fairy please send her to my place as I would really like to get into the 180's next week. It is a gorgeous Friday morning here in Brampton, Ont. Canada, the sun is shining and it is already 16 degress Celsius. I would like to wish everyone a great OP weekend.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
I have WI 13 tomorrow morning and have been dealing with constipation issues all week. I take novilax everyday and still nothing. I think its from the extra meat added in phase 2 instead of the packet, which most packets have fiber. I started using Boca burgers for my lunch protein instead of regular meat for the added fiber.
Hopefully it does not affect my weigh in.
Anyways, I start phase 3 tomorrow as well and have been running to the store almost every night after work this week because I keep forgetting to get items for the menus I've created. I'm excited though

Have you tried the diet teas, a lot of people on this forum swear by them (I have been lucky so far and haven't needed them), just a thought.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #45  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
Good morning All.

WI went well yesterday so far all together I have lost 13 lbs and 15.75 inches since I started on 4/20/12. Of course I was looking for a double digit lost but I will take a 3 lbs solid fat loss this time I gained 1 lean mass. Overall things are going well. Thanks again for the encouragement and keeping me on my toes. You guys rock!~
So happy for you! Congrats!
Closed Thread