Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #16  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Molly, where at in Michigan? I was born and raised in MI!! Lived all over the state!!

Can someone explain why I would be bloated? My clothes that fit normal before starting are tight around the waist and my stomach feels like a fully inflated balloon ready to pop. I had a BM this morning so don't think it is that and I don't get TOM.

I hope everyone has a great day. I have our school carnival today, JOY! BLAH!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #17  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikara View Post
Happy Friday everyone! Had WI #1 last night and am down 5.2 lbs! Woot woot!! DH was 11.8 lbs down so all in all it has been a fabulous week (minus the occasional desire to kill someone!).

Have a great weekend and remember...it's never worth it to cheat even a little bit on IP no matter what you have going on! If you can make it through a party or a big event then you will be that much closer to your goal - a NEW YOU!!
Congrats Chikara, way to go!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:53 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Height: 5'2"

I've been on the diet 1 week today. I've been told that this is the hardest week. Haha, I sure hope so. I've been hungry, bu adjusting. First WI today...We'll see how its working. I do like the drinks, they are easy to drink, so I don't have to spend too much time thinking about food(though I do anyway).
Thanks to all who post on the forum. This is very encouraging, and will help me alot to be a part of the group. Thanks, all!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:54 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Today is WI day! I am finding that I am really excited about WI day! I try to keep in mind that no matter what the scale says any loss is a great thing but of course I am also saying "Please, please, please let me be in the 180's."

Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:04 AM   #20  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Good Morning. Just had my herb and cheese omelet with mushrooms, red pepper and a few banana peppers. Awesome and filling.

I hope everyone has a great day and stays OP! Keep up the hard work. Last. Right I resisted the urge to eat before bed. It was hard but I exercised my willpower it hasn't been used too much for years. So that's a NSV for me, resisting the desire to eat when I know I'm not hungry!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #21  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good for you! I also had a hard time staying away from the fridge last night, but I did it. Great NSV!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 160/155/110

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikara View Post
Happy Friday everyone! Had WI #1 last night and am down 5.2 lbs! Woot woot!! DH was 11.8 lbs down so all in all it has been a fabulous week (minus the occasional desire to kill someone!).

Have a great weekend and remember...it's never worth it to cheat even a little bit on IP no matter what you have going on! If you can make it through a party or a big event then you will be that much closer to your goal - a NEW YOU!!
Congratulations to both of you!! awesome WIs!!!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #23  
Started IP Jan. 17, 2012

S/C/G: 191/149/150

Height: 5'5"

So it's Friday!! My family and I have been planning a big trip to the drive-in tonight. The Avengers and John carter await us at dusk...! This will throw me off the schedule I have been trying to keep in order to make sure I have not so many hours between meals or snacks. If I get bored, I want to cheat...

Thanks as many of us say, for this site and it does keep me more accountable and helps me get through those boredom times.

Had a zucchini pancake mixed with potato purée for breakfast. Quite tasty. Now lunch is not until noon so that's 5 hours away... We will see. I want to save my snack for the show tonight...

Have a great OP day everyone.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 172.2/153/140

Height: 5'4''

Very disappointing WI #7- no loss and last week was only 1.6 I only have 1.5 weeks left to get down to 156 for my military weigh in. Making some big changes this week:
  • starting the cleanse
  • using EVOO as a dressing instead of cooking with it
  • measuring my salt
  • measuring my veggies (I have gotten bad about this...)
  • no more extracts (I was using alcohol free), very limited WF products, no more baking powder
  • decreasing cal mag to 2/day
I have been 100% OP this whole time! My coach is concerned that stress has something to do with it. I am supposed to go to Afghanistan in July (I have a 3 year old and an 18 months old...makes it very hard to leave!)- we were already trying to get pregnant before we found out using fertility meds, so we have continued with that in hopes that I get pregnant before July but we havent had any luck so far in the past 3 months, I have to be within military standards by next week or I will be ineligible to go and my career will be affected, our house is for sale so we can try to move closer to my parents before I have to leave, etc, etc. The good thing is, IP has given me something to focus on so I dont spend so much time worrying about things I have no control over!

My coach is going to an IP conference in Chicago this weekend, I hope she finds out some good info This is going to be a BIG week for me!!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #25  
Started IP 5-1-15

S/C/G: 210/196/160

Happ Friday! Here is to a GREAT week OP everyone. I tried the new Chicken A LA KING this week and it was really good. It tastes like POT PIE filling to me. (My DH thinksmy taste buds are off) but I like it!!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all! How is everyone today? All I can say is that I am so happy it is Friday... need a break from work. Need to keep on track with my eating. Last night was tough but I pulled through. Have a great day all!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiipa View Post
Well, here I go. A three day trip tp Space Camp in Alabama (yes, the one that was shot at yesterday) with 300 5th graders. The shakes and snacks are packed. We shall see if I can stay on program with the cafeteria food provided or if I have to sneak away to Walmart
Have a great OP day
OMG, 300 5th graders???? I wish you strength and patience! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teden View Post
Very disappointing WI #7- no loss and last week was only 1.6 I only have 1.5 weeks left to get down to 156 for my military weigh in. Making some big changes this week:
  • starting the cleanse
  • measuring my salt
  • no more extracts (I was using alcohol free), very limited WF products, no more baking powder
I have been 100% OP this whole time! My coach is concerned that stress has something to do with it. I am supposed to go to Afghanistan in July (I have a 3 year old and an 18 months old...makes it very hard to leave!)- we were already trying to get pregnant before we found out using fertility meds, so we have continued with that in hopes that I get pregnant before July but we havent had any luck so far in the past 3 months, I have to be within military standards by next week or I will be ineligible to go and my career will be affected, our house is for sale so we can try to move closer to my parents before I have to leave, etc, etc. The good thing is, IP has given me something to focus on so I dont spend so much time worrying about things I have no control over!

My coach is going to an IP conference in Chicago this weekend, I hope she finds out some good info This is going to be a BIG week for me!!
First and most importantly : Thank you for your service to our country, Godspeed on your travels. I would think the stress you are under is causing some of your problem. Years ago when I was in the Air Force our weight standards also included a BMI measurement--there were some people over their max weight but their BMI was low enough that they were given a waiver for the actual pounds. Is that something that is available for you? Good luck to you.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:36 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Good morning All.

WI went well yesterday so far all together I have lost 13 lbs and 15.75 inches since I started on 4/20/12. Of course I was looking for a double digit lost but I will take a 3 lbs solid fat loss this time I gained 1 lean mass. Overall things are going well. Thanks again for the encouragement and keeping me on my toes. You guys rock!~
Old 05-04-2012, 08:38 AM   #29  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teden View Post
  • starting the cleanse
  • measuring my salt

Sounds like you're going through a lot right now. About the military weigh-in. I used to be in the army, and as I remember, they taped people who went over weight, and as long as your measurements were okay, you weren't considered "overweight" by the military's standards. Hope this helps. Take a deep breath, because you can't do anything more than you're doing.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:38 AM   #30  
Started IP 5-1-15

S/C/G: 210/196/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Today is WI day! I am finding that I am really excited about WI day! I try to keep in mind that no matter what the scale says any loss is a great thing but of course I am also saying "Please, please, please let me be in the 180's."

Have a great day everyone!
I know that feeling! Im now saying please be in the 170's....So hard to believe. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Closed Thread