CarbThin Zero Carb Whey Shake Mix

• I have found CarbThin Zero Carb Whey Shake Mix it has zero far, zero carbs, zero sugar and 26 grams of protein. Do you think it's safe on phase 1? Does anyone use this shake? It sounds better then my chocolate one from ideal protein.
  • I've never used that one but a lot of people (myself included) have successfully lost weight by using alternatives. I like mixing the powder in my coffee in the morning. YUM!
  • Okay thanks!
  • I'm in Phase 4 now and I've been using the plain soy or whey protein powders alot, to make smoothies, to add to soups, to make flatbreads. I think that's what's in the IP packets anyway, so it works up the same way in a recipe.

Good luck!
  • As long as it is sweetened with sucralose or stevia it should be a great alternative. Hopefully it tastes good!
  • I'm very curious as to your reviews and uses for Phase 1. And thanks for the maintenance ideas Sewmam! I'm hoping to be in your, JohnsGurl, and Momto2cs's shoes someday and am keeping these ideas 'in my back pocket' for future use!
  • Quote: I have found CarbThin Zero Carb Whey Shake Mix it has zero far, zero carbs, zero sugar and 26 grams of protein. Do you think it's safe on phase 1? Does anyone use this shake? It sounds better then my chocolate one from ideal protein.
    Where did you find this?
  • At Dr. Poon's. I'm in Ontario, Canada but my Mom buys it in the states (Florida) as well.

It tastes great!!!
  • http://www4.netrition.com/healthsmar...b_protein.html