It's TUESDAY! What Are You Eating Today?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Starting the daily thread, bbl to fill mine out. Have a great OP day all!
  • Good Morning Protein Gal,

your loss are amazing!!! my plan so far for today is:

Breakfast-Chocolate shake with raw spinach
    Lunch-Salad with grilled chicken
    Dinner-IP packet and some veggies ??? (will look here for inspiration)
    Snack-Dill Zippers
  • Good morning! Day 1 for me.

Breakfast:
    IP Cran-Granata bar

Lunch:
    IP Chicken Soup
    2 cups cooked zucchini

Dinner: (Stir-fry!)
    6 oz beef
    1 cup broccoli
    1/2 cup mushrooms
    1/2 cup green peppers

Snack:
    Pink lemonade RTD

And lots of water!
  • Morning!

Phase 2:

Breakfast (6:30am)
    IP Omelet
    9 tbsp egg whites added to omelet mix to make 2 omelets
    1/2 slice of Veggie Cheese on each omelet before folding it on the stove (YUM)
    & Vitamins, novi-lax

Lunch (noonish)
    5 oz Chicken Breast cooked with Mrs Dash and EVOO Cooking Spray
    2 cups Roasted Broccoli

Dinner (6:00pm)
    5 oz Chicken Breast cooked with Mrs. Dash and EVOO Cooking Spray (I cook two, one for tonight and the other for tomorrow to bring to work for lunch)
    1 tbsp Heinz RS Ketchup over my chicken (YUM)
    2 cups Roasted Broccoli (Same, double and save for work tomorrow)
    & Vitamins

Snack (9:00pm)
    Proti-Diet Peanut Butter and Smooth Caramel Crisp Bar (trying to do a restricted every other day, my fiber intake is so low without it )

5-6 20oz Bottles of Water
  • Breakfast: yummy pancake made with wildberry yogurt drink, tisane tea, coffee

Lunch: salad, 2 cups veggies (cucumbers) restricted chocolate caramel peanut bar

Dinner: 8oz crab and shrimp on a big bowl of lettuce with broccoli

Snack: raspberry jello (jelly)
  • Today I am eating:
    Breakfast: Cereal, milk, coffee
    Snack: 1 cup berries, yogurt
    Lunch: small pita, 4 oz chicken breast
    Dinner: 2 cups buffalo chicken chili (Rachael Ray), toasted pita chips
    After work-out snack: 1/4 Tamari almonds
  • Phase 1

Breakfast:
    1 c Black Coffee
    IP Herb & Cheese Omelet
    1 c Mushrooms
    2 Egg Whites
    1 Tbsp Heinz RS Ketchup
    1 tsp Light Olive Oil

Lunch:
    IP Peach & Mango Drink (crushed Ice Slushie)
    1 c Organic Baby Spinach
    1 tsp EVOO
    Tbsp Lemon Juice

Dinner:
    5 oz Cooked Chicken Breast (Mrs. Dash and Sea Salt)
    Romaine Lettuce
    1 c raw Red Onion, Celery, Gr Pepper
    2 Tbsp WF Thousand Island Dressing
    Tisane Tea

Snack:
    IP White Chocolate Cinnamon Bar
    1 c English Cucumbers/ Sea Salt

~~~~lots of water~~~~
  • Quote: Phase 1

Breakfast:
    1 c Black Coffee
    IP Herb & Cheese Omelet
    1 c Mushrooms
    2 Egg Whites
    1 Tbsp Heinz RS Ketchup
    1 tsp Light Olive Oil
    ProteinGal! I love the Heinz RS 1 carb Ketchup! I use 1 tbsp every night with my chicken (I'm weird.. i know). It tastes like normal ketchup to me!
    Also, with my omelets I throw in half a slice of american Veggie Cheese (1 carb) before I fold them. It comes out melted and delicous!
  • Quote: Phase 1

Breakfast:
    1 c Black Coffee
    IP Herb & Cheese Omelet
    1 c Mushrooms
    2 Egg Whites
    1 Tbsp Heinz RS Ketchup
    1 tsp Light Olive Oil

Lunch:
    IP Peach & Mango Drink (crushed Ice Slushie)
    1 c Organic Baby Spinach
    1 tsp EVOO
    Tbsp Lemon Juice

Dinner:
    5 oz Cooked Chicken Breast (Mrs. Dash and Sea Salt)
    Romaine Lettuce
    1 c raw Red Onion, Celery, Gr Pepper
    2 Tbsp WF Thousand Island Dressing
    Tisane Tea

Snack:
    IP White Chocolate Cinnamon Bar
    1 c English Cucumbers/ Sea Salt

~~~~lots of water~~~~
    Quote: ProteinGal! I love the Heinz RS 1 carb Ketchup! I use 1 tbsp every night with my chicken (I'm weird.. i know). It tastes like normal ketchup to me!
    Also, with my omelets I throw in half a slice of american Veggie Cheese (1 carb) before I fold them. It comes out melted and delicous!
    I didn't know Heinz made 1 carb ketchup. I'm a ketchup loving fool! Must buy some. I don't see my coach until Saturday, can either of you tell me how much is allowed per day?
  • I bought my ketchup at the clinic I go to, expensive, wish they sold it in my local grocery store. Everyone's coaches are different, my coach said I can have 2-3 products like WF, MIo , etc. a day. Do NOT over do it because the carbs can add up.

Cass, are we allowed veggie cheese in phase 1? Probably can't find it in my small hick town anyways
  • Quote: I didn't know Heinz made 1 carb ketchup. I'm a ketchup loving fool! Must buy some. I don't see my coach until Saturday, can either of you tell me how much is allowed per day?
    I only use 1 serving of it per day, 1 tbsp. It's Heinz Reduced Sugar, it has a blue label. It only has 5 calories, 1g sugar (sucralose) and 1g carb. You'd be surprised how much 1 tbsp is on a chicken breast or burger! I love it!
    Since I'm in phase 2, I'm finding that my carb intake actually went down to about 20 net carbs per day. I used to have around 35 because of packets. I dont think the extra carb in the ketchup and cheese is going to make a huge difference overall. The cheese even has 3g of protein in one slice.
    But then again, these are the only "extras" i'm using. I do not use WF products on a normal day.
  • Quote: Good Morning Protein Gal,

your loss are amazing!!! my plan so far for today is:
    Thanks hun, so far so good, still got a ways to go.
  • Quote: I bought my ketchup at the clinic I go to, expensive, wish they sold it in my local grocery store. Everyone's coaches are different, my coach said I can have 2-3 products like WF, MIo , etc. a day. Do NOT over do it because the carbs can add up.

Cass, are we allowed veggie cheese in phase 1? Probably can't find it in my small hick town anyways
    I used the veggie cheese every once in a while on phase one, i probably could have used it more. Since switching to phase 2, i've really switched up my packet choices. I'm only doing the omelet packet which has low carbs and either my mango RTD or restricted bar (restricted every other day). Since my carb intake has gone way down (I used 4 packets per day a LOT on phase 1), I am allowing myself these two extra items. I only use the ketchup on my dinner protein and keep my chicken breast for lunch bare. The veggie cheese in my omelet really, really makes it extra tasty.
    Here's the link for the veggie cheese I use: http://www.galaxyfoods.com/galaxy-pr...veggie-slices/
  • Phase I

Breakfast: IP vanilla pudding mix In blender with water and ice.

Lunch: IP Mushroom soup with 1 cup mushrooms and 1 cup broccoli steamed in micro and then added to soup. Yum!

Dinner: 5oz Chili Lime Tilapia and 2 cups roasted cauliflower with big salad and olive oil/white vinegar/herb dressing

Snack: IP choc pudding mix in blender with ice and water
  • Oh and today is Day 5 for me and the first day I don't feel starving and tired and super crazy crabby (my TOM is coming this weekend). DH is still dying in the afternoon and night so hopefully it gets better for him. I have energy today and feel great. I love love love this site and all the support....however a tad addictive but nice change from FB.