Excited,

• Just had my consultation tonight, and picked out my foods!! I'm very excited, start tomorrow... 39.7 pounds to lose... Hopefully it will come off quick! Any tips & tricks to succeed? I'm very determined and have heard nothing but great things about Ideal Protein... Did lots of research.
  • Just don't cheat Best wishes on your journey!
  • If you get nauseous drink peppermint tea. Tea is your friend to help combat that and the growly tummy. Don't over do it with exercise...for a couple of weeks you are going to notice your body saying it doesn't have enough fuel. That does seem to go away....week 3 and I participated in a 5k and felt great afterwards.
  • Good Morning Sarahhh I am so excited for you! For me day 3 and 4 were a little hard (headache and nausea) but I didn't give up and after that it has been amazing the energy and the low appetite. Just keep coming to these boards and we will all be here to help if you need anything at all
  • If you get light headed, dizzy, nauseous have a lick of salt and some water. I kept a small shaker of it my first few weeks. You flush out a lot of electrolytes and need to supplement some with salt.
  • Stick with it and keep comming here
  • The best advice I got was concerning headaches. Instead of reaching for the Excedrin or other pain reliever, take a lick of salt (or add it to a glass of water) and within 20 minutes my headaches have been gone.

Good luck!
  • There's a series of really good IP videos designed to help folks through the first 14 days. Here's the link: http://www.idealcoaching.tv/video-samples.html

These were developed for coaches to send to their clients but many of us do not have coaches so we found this especially helpful. Also not all coaches are created equal so this is useful in ensuring you have the info you need during that crucial first 2 weeks.

Welcome and look forward to hearing about your amazing progress!

• Remember to take your supplements at the end of your meal to prevent nausea. Can't stress the "Don't Cheat" thing enough! You will be on and off this very soon as long as you stay 100%. Anything you may want to eat will still be there when you are done. IP is perfect as it is...there is no need to count anything as long as you eat exactly as the phase 1 sheet says...no more, no less. Everything on that sheet, water, salt, veggies, LETTUCE, oil, LEAN protein, supplements is vital to your success. The little things can add up. Welcome & good luck! This is the place to be!
  • Quote: There's a series of really good IP videos designed to help folks through the first 14 days. Here's the link: http://www.idealcoaching.tv/video-samples.html

These were developed for coaches to send to their clients but many of us do not have coaches so we found this especially helpful. Also not all coaches are created equal so this is useful in ensuring you have the info you need during that crucial first 2 weeks.

Welcome and look forward to hearing about your amazing progress!

This is great! I wish I had these during my first week!