All lettuce the same?

• So I know that lettuce is unlimited but is it certain types of lettuce? I prefer to eat romaine over iceberg but what about butter lettuce or a spring mix? Are those also all unlimited?
  • My coach said butter lettuce and spring mix count as regular lettuce. I love butter lettuce!

Edit: However, If there is spinach, cabbage, raddicchio or arugula in the salad mix, then those count towards your veggies.
  • Cool, thanks! I love butter lettuce too and haven't had any cause I thought it might be restricted.
  • I have had nothing but butter lettuce since I started. All lettuce is unlimited. Iceburg has almost no nutritional value, so that one is good to avoid.
  • Love lettuce....I like to dip it in my hot sugar free mustard. Feels like I'm eating chips and dip.
  • Thanks for the info on the spring mix, i'll have to check the one we have at home.

I know romaine lettuce has a lot of nutritional value, so that's a good one to have.

Does baby romaine have the same as the "adult" romaine? That's good for a change.