3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   WI Reactions .... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/257670-wi-reactions.html)

KBig 04-25-2012 08:31 AM

WI Reactions ....

Okay so I have been happily surprised on my first 2 WIs.

Each time I just knew I didnt do well ... and voila! 9lbs gone.

my first WI- I did the Fresh Prince giddyup dance! lol

my 2nd WI- I threw my hands in the air and did a One Person Wave lol.

What have you done at your WIs? do tell ... :carrot: (<----- thats me alll day long lol)

wuv2bloved 04-25-2012 12:33 PM

I have cried, laughed, danced and JUMPED up and down, gave high 5's....you name it I have done it...Have faith in the program and in yourself and you are unstoppable...TRUST me on that!

KBig 04-25-2012 01:27 PM

indeed. it was interesting to take inventory on my responses given my current states of mind when approach WIs.

it is a "release" of sort. I was elated yesterday ...

and I showed it.

I say let it go .... feel the full moment of your weight losses.

MustangMolly 04-25-2012 02:09 PM

When I was going to a coach...he had a little bell like at hotel front desk, and he wanted everyone to ring the bell when they had a loss. I believe that was because his assistant did the weighing and measuring and he wouldn't have to come out and talk to us he would just know if we had a loss when he heard the bell ring. For me I found that a little too much, but I'm a very shy person.

wuv2bloved 04-25-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMolly (Post 4307992)
When I was going to a coach...he had a little bell like at hotel front desk, and he wanted everyone to ring the bell when they had a loss. I believe that was because his assistant did the weighing and measuring and he wouldn't have to come out and talk to us he would just know if we had a loss when he heard the bell ring. For me I found that a little too much, but I'm a very shy person.

I would of been ringing that little bell like crazy....lol....you need to not be shy anymore girlie...come outta ya shell!!!!

MustangMolly 04-25-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4308002)
I would of been ringing that little bell like crazy....lol....you need to not be shy anymore girlie...come outta ya shell!!!!

LOL, WUV, you're too funny. I'm working on it though. It helps that DH is very outgoing. He can and DOES talk to anyone. So for all the WI's when I was quiet.... "DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING"

wuv2bloved 04-25-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMolly (Post 4308009)
LOL, WUV, you're too funny. I'm working on it though. It helps that DH is very outgoing. He can and DOES talk to anyone. So for all the WI's when I was quiet.... "DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING"

woohooo!!.....happy dinging!!...lol.....I am sure you were smiling enough that the DING wasn't needed :)

KBig 04-25-2012 02:27 PM

nothing like a good DING!!! lol

never ever EEEEEVERR be afraid to celebrate yourself.