Old 10-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #46  

broccoli & cheddar soup...yuk!
lizzyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #47  
Started IP Sept 21, 2012

S/C/G: 363 / 325 / 250

Height: 5'8

I have been on IP for 2 weeks now, first day of week 3 today

and the first week I ordered a bunch of different packets just so I could see what they were all like.

Favorites:
Chocolate Drink
Vanilla Drink
Orange Drink
Cappichino Drink
Potato Puree
Chicken Noodle Soup
Raspberry Jelly

also I have loved every one of the Restricted bars, and Snacks, they are very yummy.

Dislike:
Chicken Patty Mix
All the puddings, except when I added extra water to make them into a Shake type drink then they were ok.
Broclli and Cheese Soup.
mckw83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:31 PM   #48  

Height: 5'9"

Love:
chocolate drink mix (heated), orange drink blended with ice, dill zippers, potato purée (only used it as a wrap), chocolate chip cookie, southwest snacks, & raspberry jello

Just OK:
Pink lemonade, blueberry cran drink, plain pancakes (as crackers), fine herb omelette, chicken noodle soup, most of the bars I've tried

Can't swallow:
Any of the puddings, wild berry yogurt drink, rice crispy treat, chocolate pancakes, crispy cereal & most of the soups. I may never eat chocolate pudding again after trying the IP pudding haha
leahrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:40 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 269/203/170

Height: 5'7"

Favorites: chocolate or vanilla shake made with coffee and peanut butter puffs
Can't stand: chili, chocolate chip cookie, lemonade
JudithL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:26 PM   #50  

For breakfast:
cappacinno
yogurt smoothy
cheese omelette
"cinnamon roll" w/ coffee, i.e. the chocolate cinnamon bar cut into small pieces w/ decaf flavored w/ vanilla RTD

lunch:
chicken a la king
chilli

other things I do:
the soy patty is good fried up w/ an extra egg white and some canned kale, plus lots of spices

the cran granatta tastes better blended w/ the vanilla powder; make both as directed but blend together. I freeze it as popcicles. Add a little splenda or olive oil to your taste.

the banana pudding with a bit of olive oil, rum flavoring, and extra splenda is more tolerable as either pudding or drink.

I add lemon flavor and extra splenda to the lemon pudding. Have also tried baking it with 2 oz of water only. Have small tart pans w/ removable bottom, sprayed w/ pam.

for emergency cravings, my favorites are:
southwestern puffs
chocolate carmel nut bar

I love fruit, and when I have a craving for something, I have the drink that is most similiar in flavor.
LilacPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #51  
IP Start date 12/18/12

S/C/G: 228.4/171/165

Height: 5 ft 10 inches

I love the Wildberry Yogurt and the Vanilla Crispy Square. I cannot handle the Herb omelette
BeccaGrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #52  
Getting there!

S/C/G: 198/ticker/158

Height: 5'6

Like: Choc drink, chicken soup, lemon and cookie bars, pina colada, maple oatmeal made into pancakes, omelette

Yucks: puddings, other soups, chicken a la king, soy nuts, ridges products, lemon tea, pink lemonade

I am just not very creative, due to time, with the packets but absolutely love all of the ideas people have and do with the packets. I wish I had a local IP buddy who was really into making all the great stuff

One of the reasons this is working for me is the simplicity of the packets, grab and go. However, I do know I will get sick of them by the end, another couple of months OP.
workingit50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 265/265/140

Height: 5'9

Smile chocolate

On day 3 and WAS SO SAD that all of the IP packets I had had so far were BLAHHHHH. LAst night as my IP food I had the premixed choc shake over ice!!! DELISH!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
kyleyo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:54 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/195

Height: 5'10"

I love the vanilla and chocolate shakes, caramel nut bar in the freezer for my after dinner snack, and I like the broccoli and cheese soup.
dawn again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 320/IP303/197/135

Height: 5'3"

Love the cappuccino! I feel like I'm cheating every time I have it. I also like the lemon bars, peanut butter puffs (I have to hid them from my kids), and the white choc cinnamon bars.

Soups are ok but had a rude awakening one morning when I accidentally mixed up a broc cheese packet with ice when I thought it was cappuccino!

Cannot stand the fruity drinks but I thought they might taste better blended with ice. I'll try them again when the weather gets hot.
Cherie2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #56  
shaker

S/C/G: 207/207/150

Height: 5'1"

love the wildberry yogurt drink for morning it reminds me of a shake! :0) Its easier for me to tell of the ones I didnt like! :0) The orange drink tomatoe soup chicken noodle soup. On week 7 and really dont feel I am being denied anything with the variety of things they offer! Good luck everyone and have a fantastic day! :0)
shellyk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 306/ticker/220

Height: 6ft

Favorites:
Herb and cheese omelet
Chocolate or vanilla drink
crispy cereal pancakes
wildberry yogurt
caramel bar
Strawberry wafer
Vanilla cripy square
Chili

Not likes:
soups
puddings, unless I make them into cakes
afbrown2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 257/200/190(?)

Height: 5'10"

Favourite Breakfast - Mango Drink (bottle). Love how thick and filling it is.
Favourite Lunch - Chicken or Mushroom Soup. I microwaved veggies in a Corningware dish - peppers, cauliflower, mushrooms, broccoli etc... - then made the soup in a shaker, poured it over the veggies and zapped it for another 90 seconds, stirring half way.
Favourite Salty Snack - Dill Pickle Zippers
Favourite Sweet Snack - White Chocolate Cinnamon Bar. Great with a coffee.
Favourite Drink Snack - Vanilla or Capuccino Drink. Mixed then microwaved for 90 seconds, stirring half way.

Least favourites...I don't care for the potato puree. Cannot get it to mix properly to use for a soup base, and don't see much use for it otherwise. There are some other items that I have just stayed clear of and never bothered trying.
Shawsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #59  
Started IP 3/8/2013

S/C/G: 163/146/115

Height: 5'1"

I like the chocolate ready to drink and the caramel nut bars. The pb soy puffs were okay. I really can't bring myself to try the broccoli and cheese soup again. To me, every spoonful was TORTURE.
The chocolate pudding wasn't much better until I added a little WF caramel and some sea salt on top. It was actually pretty tasty after that. (but I loved the Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks. mmmmm
kellyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 217/199/155

Height: 5'6

Week 5 for me. I Only drink the chocolate shake, wildberry shake & eat a restricted food usually a bar each day. I dont really like any of the foods. Chili is good. Omelette is alright. I have tried most of the bars and love them all. Southwest chip things are really good too.
lomasi is offline   Reply With Quote