Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #46  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekc14 View Post
Some times even though I'm OP my weight loss slows or even reverses temporarily. I begin to wonder whether the amount of WF products and stevia I consume causes it? I'm not sure but, I don't think it is. Although, I've noticed that the more water I drink without additives like lemon, instant coffee, etc. the faster and more evenly weight comes off. I think weight loss ebbs and flows. If we make a change and the losses pick-up we think, that must've been it! Recently I stalled, then went up a few #'s and hovered there for 2 weeks even though I was OP. Suddenly I dropped 7 lbs over 4 days.
Your body had to catch up with your losses, this happens sometimes. That is why I say NEVER get discouraged with any losses, stalls or gains IF you are following the program 100% because your body needs to make adjustments every now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
Good Morning.

Today is the Big Day. Im going to my Ideal Protein workshop to start my journey, wish me luck. And as always Good Luck to Everyone on their goals!
Welcome to the IP family!!!....and Congrats on making one of the best decisions you will make in your life!...post regularly and be an active poster on here for support!....YOU GOT THIS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole3 View Post
Had my second WI yesterday and lost 5.5 pounds !! So excited ... AND it was a surprise because I stayed off the scale for the entire week ... YAY!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!...THIS is why I challenge everyone to STAY OFF THE SCALE except for Weigh in days.....You don't stress about it and then you are SURPRISED with the loss you get!!.....I am happy you put the scale away

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn04 View Post
I am soo ready for the weekend. I have a baby shower to go to. Please let there be a vegetable tray or I will be forced to roll in with a protein shake and a salad
Bring your own veggies just in case. Cut up some bell peppers, red, yellow and green, some celery and whatever other veggies you like, out them in a ziploc bag and take it along, don't be embarrassed, more than likely no one will notice if you eat their food or not. Being prepared for things like this is what works best of you. I always have my liter of water with me when I go to functions like this and I bring my bag of veggies with me. ALWAYS PREPARED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyjo View Post
I am trying to put a before and a 3 month later pic on my profile any help would be appreciated. hope everyone is having a good day.
go to User CP edit signature, that is where you can add your photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope12 View Post
Sure Cassie! Since we have the same stats, I look up your weekly stats and it's usually a pretty good gauge on what I can expect for that week.

Since I saw a very tiny loss this week, to give my body a shakeup, I am wondering if I should not skip the 1 restricted food each day and just stick to the unrestricted foods for a while. Is it allowed to select only IP drinks or puddings for Phase1 along with the required veggies, meat and water? I am not a fan of the soups..I am already drinking more than 100oz water each day, so not sure what else to do. I so want to blame my hypothyroidism for the slow loss
I am hypo as well, I have had restricted since day one. The only time I had the soups was when they were in my starter pack, have never had any since. I am a sweet person...lol....Your body may be just adjusting to your losses. Don't think to much into it....the program works just believe in it and don't doubt yourself. If you are following it 100% it will come off!...TRUST ME
Old 04-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
I am in week2 now. Mango RTD..I tried it last week and it was yum..I plan to buy a box of it this weekend and use it for breakfast every other day next week. I am not using any of the "extras" or WF syrups or soy sauce. My TOM is not due for another 2 weeks. I should learn to be patient..
Sounds like you're doing everything perfect! If you are experiencing a low loss for week 2 it's probably because your first week was such a great loss. You're body is now evening out and adjusting to eating what you are now. I'd just stick to what you're doing! You can try to switch it up with the restricted but it may not be needed. You're doing great! Keep it up!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 145/145/125

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace and Levis View Post
Hi Hope,
First time on IP and now again as I go for round two I cannot stand the taste of any of the soups. I have tried to doctor them up, have them with the broth, etc. and I can't get over the taste. I continue to try off and on just to see if my tastes have changed but still don't like them. Good thing is I have had no problem losing weight at all! My coach has not seemed the least bit concerned either. I too drink lots and lots of water.
Excellent news!!! I will buy only the unrestricted foods that I like for next week and see how it goes. Yes, I gave up on soups this week. I would rather just stay with the puddings and drinks that I love. Thank you for sharing..
Old 04-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

I guess it was my bodies week to catch up. I gained 3 lbs even though I was 100% OP. Hopefully next week will be much better!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaB50NFabulous View Post
I guess it was my bodies week to catch up. I gained 3 lbs even though I was 100% OP. Hopefully next week will be much better!
We all have those weeks and if you know you have been 100% OP its just exactly what you said....your body catching up!...stay positive
Old 04-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 145/145/125

Height: 5'0

I am hypo as well, I have had restricted since day one. The only time I had the soups was when they were in my starter pack, have never had any since. I am a sweet person...lol....Your body may be just adjusting to your losses. Don't think to much into it....the program works just believe in it and don't doubt yourself. If you are following it 100% it will come off!...TRUST ME [/QUOTE]

Wuv2bloved, You definitely are a very sweet person and an inspiration to many Thank you for your thoughts..I will "try" not to get too worked up going forward lol.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #52  

Quote:
I am hypo as well, I have had restricted since day one. The only time I had the soups was when they were in my starter pack, have never had any since. I am a sweet person...lol....Your body may be just adjusting to your losses. Don't think to much into it....the program works just believe in it and don't doubt yourself. If you are following it 100% it will come off!...TRUST ME
Wuv2bloved, You definitely are a very sweet person and an inspiration to many Thank you for your thoughts..I will "try" not to get too worked up going forward lol.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.....there is NO NEED to get worked up because then you will stress and your body will hold on to the weight. DON"T STRESS about it, just let it work
Old 04-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #53  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello everyone,

I am super duper busy and I did not get the chance to read the thread (and it has been a while since I did).

A favour please: I need the new nutritional value sheet of IP, I have the old one, but if I can get the new one, the one on which there is the mashed potatoes and cookies (and whatever is new) on if possible.

Thanks to all your help.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #54  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Good Morning.

Today is the Big Day. Im going to my Ideal Protein workshop to start my journey, wish me luck. And as always Good Luck to Everyone on their goals!
Welcome to IP. Once you get past the first 3 to 4 difficult days you will love this plan.

All this talk about rhubarb, and I don't think I've ever eaten it. Sounds like I'm missing out. I will be in town today near the Whole Foods headquarters (started here in Austin), so I'll stop in and get some. The Whole Foods headquarters market is something to see. It's not the easiest market to go into because it has the most amazing foods and restaurants inside. My son's favorite part is their chocolate bar. I describe the whole market as Whole Foods on steroids. The place is massive.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Another one jumping on the rhubarb bandwagon. Will take a peek around and see if I can find some close by. Would love to try another alternative to all the veggies!

Hope everyone's having a great day. I'm wearing one of my new dresses and feeling pretty darned good!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #56  
started IP Nov 21, 2011

S/C/G: Goal 140

Height: 5'5

good luck and great success. this is an awesome program and you will win. the only thing you need is commitment. don't let anything get in the way of you and your health. think of this as your lover and protect it with your heart. we are here for you.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #57  
started IP Nov 21, 2011

S/C/G: Goal 140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Good Morning.

good luck and great success. this is an awesome program and you will win. the only thing you need is commitment. don't let anything get in the way of you and your health. think of this as your lover and protect it with your heart. we are here for you.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 263/159/160

Height: 5'8"

Rhubarb seems to be the talk of the day today!!!!

I have fallen in LOVE with Rhubarb lately!!! My favorite thing to do for lunch is make a vanilla pudding waffle and top it with rhubarb (stewed and stirring in some strawberry WF syrup) OH YUM!!!! Or I'll top my waffle with the baked "apple" zucchini too - so good!!! My DH thinks I'm nuts, but if its good, and it works.....then I say go for it!!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 213/205/130

Height: 5-3 3/4

Default Thought I was starting today

Little frustrated....I was supposed to meet with my coach today and now she says she has phone appointments all day & that I can have a phone appointment. How do you do measurements thru the phone? Maybe I'm missing something....I wouldn't think that would be how you start.

The next closest coach is 35 minutes in good traffic.....maybe I need to master this, be successful and help women in my area. This is not right!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 187.4/ticker/145

Height: 5'10"

Default Catching up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
We all have those weeks and if you know you have been 100% OP its just exactly what you said....your body catching up!...stay positive
After reading the post about the scale not moving, I'm glad to see the notes about letting your body catch up. I had a big loss for WI 1 and that might be why the scale is not moving this week. TOM should have been here 4 days ago but nothing yet??? Whis it would just get here and move one. This could be why also. Not getting so worried, I know that I am OP. I feel the best I've been in a while.
Closed Thread