Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #61  
Started IP Oct. 17, 2011

I find this very interesting. i have noticed that the fruity drinks to not keep as full longer. Maybe this is why??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsChill View Post
So, here's what I learned today. Some of you may recall me bringing up the topic of the BlueCran Granata drink not qualifying as a protein. Sometimes, wording of sentences can make a huge difference! This topic was still coming up between myself and my coach and myself and another coach who owns the store that sells ideal protein that I buy all my Walden Farm supplies from. Here is the final verdict that I received this morning directly from an Ideal Protein Client Relations rep. The BlueCran Granata is a protein drink BUT does not classify as one of the daily 3 proteins. It can be taken in ADDITION to your 3 daily proteins to assist with skin elasticity and should only be used every couple of days. So basically, since day 1, I've been using Blue Cran as one of my daily 3 and really have been only taking 2 because it doesn't count. I have now replied inquiry about the other drinks, such as, Orange, Pina Coloda, Pineapple Banana, Pink Lemonade because that is what I mainly use for IP Products. Other than some bars once in awhile. With that being said, I would encourage you to inquiry with your coach and I would love to hear what other coaches are saying. I feel like I should go with what the IP Client Repations says but I have trust in my coach. Would love to hear anyones thoughts on the topic.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #62  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post

Back from my WI and down another 2 pounds and 1 inch. That brings me to 82 pounds and 49 1/2 inches at exactly 7 months today.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Yeah!!!!! That's fantastic.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #63  

Hi, I'm on day 2 of the program. I used to be a big gum chewer and I know its a no no. I was wondering if it's safe to use those Listerine sheets, the ones that just melt in your mouth, or even the listerine spray? I know Binaca is okay, but I cant find it anywhere! thanks
Old 04-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 184/see ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildvl View Post
Hi, I'm on day 2 of the program. I used to be a big gum chewer and I know its a no no. I was wondering if it's safe to use those Listerine sheets, the ones that just melt in your mouth, or even the listerine spray? I know Binaca is okay, but I cant find it anywhere! thanks
I've always eaten Dentyne Fire as its Sugar-Free, 3 calories and 1 g of Carb per piece. I don't chew a bunch of it but if I need a piece, its the one I learned was okay/the best to have.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #65  

Quote:
So, here's what I learned today. Some of you may recall me bringing up the topic of the BlueCran Granata drink not qualifying as a protein. Sometimes, wording of sentences can make a huge difference! This topic was still coming up between myself and my coach and myself and another coach who owns the store that sells ideal protein that I buy all my Walden Farm supplies from. Here is the final verdict that I received this morning directly from an Ideal Protein Client Relations rep. The BlueCran Granata is a protein drink BUT does not classify as one of the daily 3 proteins. It can be taken in ADDITION to your 3 daily proteins to assist with skin elasticity and should only be used every couple of days. So basically, since day 1, I've been using Blue Cran as one of my daily 3 and really have been only taking 2 because it doesn't count. I have now replied inquiry about the other drinks, such as, Orange, Pina Coloda, Pineapple Banana, Pink Lemonade because that is what I mainly use for IP Products. Other than some bars once in awhile. With that being said, I would encourage you to inquiry with your coach and I would love to hear what other coaches are saying. I feel like I should go with what the IP Client Repations says but I have trust in my coach. Would love to hear anyones thoughts on the topic.
The BlueGran Granata has 17g of protein. Why doesn't it count?
Old 04-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie0606 View Post
The BlueGran Granata has 17g of protein. Why doesn't it count?
The answer that I have received from Ideal Protein directly is because of the collagen in both the BlueCran Granata Drink and the Jello (which is also classified as a freebie) The purpose of these two is to give you an added extra to assist with skin elasticity when losing weight. Trust me, I haven't fully wrapped my head around the whole thing yet and am still in conversations with IP via email.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 178/144/135

Height: 5'9"

Default Stoked

Omg... so happy for today... I was excited to have my first weigh in... week one done... and I am down 9.5. How amazing is this.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:59 PM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustybuns View Post
Omg... so happy for today... I was excited to have my first weigh in... week one done... and I am down 9.5. How amazing is this.
Congrats! Keep at it!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #69  

Is the Wildberry Yogurt a drink or thicker like actual yogurt?
Old 04-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider04 View Post
I too have lost 20lbs in 4 weeks and I just made my hubby bring the sewing machine upstaires this morning...looks like I have some alterations to do! My pants are falling off and the crotch is hanging at my knees! Then again this is a good thing, but kinda funny too!
Yeah, me too. If you just take them in at the side seams, the waist is so high you have to roll it, or the crotch is so low it looks odd. If you take the inside seam in, it gets kinda bulky. I got to a point where they were so big that the ones I really liked the fabric in, I completely ripped apart, got a new pattern and cut new pieces from that.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #71  

Quote:
Wuv.....I would really like to hear your input on this one. You seem to be a great pro at this program!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #72  
Start IP 4/18/2012

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
This is just fantastic - I am starting tomorrow and I am very excited!

Keep up the great work
Old 04-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 295/251.5/240

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
You're off to a great start!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
I've haven't been told one way or another about it. In looking at the nutritional tables, I don't see much of a difference between the protein and calories of the drinks and puddings. Maybe a little difference in carbs. Is it because the blue/cran has the collagen in it? Why would that need to be limited? Did they say why?
Old 04-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #75  

Default Wildberry Yogurt

Can anyone tell me if the IP wildberry yogurt is a drink or is it thicker like actual yogurt? I'm getting ready to place an order and I'd really like to know. Thanks!
Closed Thread