Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #106  

Location: Washington DC - or wheverever American Airlines is taking me at the moment!

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
What sorts of differences did you see?
thanks,
Chloe
My total tryglcerides dropped from 161 to 72; overall cholesterol from 221 to 177; my CRP (which is an indicator of inflamation in your system) dropped by 70% from 2.65 (high) to 1.08 (normal); and everything else was basically perfect in the second screen. I couldn't have been happier.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #107  

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
Happy Friday the 13th, everybody!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Marion, DanafromAustin and all else facing health issues.

Congratulations to Tripmama and others on the fabulous WIs. Keep up the great work.

Wuv, let me add my voice to the chorus here singing about how beautiful you look in your new avatar photo. You are just glowing-radiating your inner as well as outer beauty.

Tonight for dinner, I had Big Mac in a Bowl for the first time since I started IP. It was as yummy as everyone has said here. I don't know why it took me so many weeks to make it.

I hope everyone has a great an OP weekend!
ok, I have looked everywhere for the recipe, except where it must be located.. what is this big mac in a bowl?????
Old 04-14-2012, 12:37 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Smile Ideal protein

I am so excited, I am going tomorrow morning For my consultation. I have been reading these blogs for the last couple of days and can't believe the weight loss everyone is having in such a short time. Your stories have given me such encouragement that I know I can do this with your help. Keep up the amazing losses. Hopefully next week I will be posting my first weight loss.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #109  

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
I am so excited, I am going tomorrow morning For my consultation. I have been reading these blogs for the last couple of days and can't believe the weight loss everyone is having in such a short time. Your stories have given me such encouragement that I know I can do this with your help. Keep up the amazing losses. Hopefully next week I will be posting my first weight loss.
I wish you nothing but smooth sailing on this journey! There is a such a strong support here, I am new and seeing it too!
Old 04-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
WOOHOO!!!!...this is GREAT news!!...Hey that means I am no longer morbidly obese either!!!....this is AWESOME!!!!
!
I love the new picture! You look beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzenbocker View Post
weighed in today i can't seem to loose more then 1.5 to 2 lbs a week starting to feel discouraged this was my 6th week weigh in!
I started this diet with my sister and she has amazing weight losses and I just seem to go along and have my 1 - 3 pounds per week. But guess what, three months have passed and those little weigh-in have amounted to 40 pounds. I think that is great, it has been pretty easy. I stay 100% and don't stress about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
Welcome!

Last edited by salmongirl; 04-14-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:38 AM   #111  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good evening, everyone! So sorry to hear of loved ones hurting and ill. Praying....

Congrats to all...love those victory stories!

I had my WI yesterday...another 3 pounds. I am happy. Sometimes I feel the weight just cannot fall off me quick enough, and then I think about how much I'll have lost in say, 8 months. 8 months actually goes pretty quick! I just need to persevere and plod on. After reading story after story here of people who just stuck to it regardless if they lost it a pound a week, I am so encouraged to be patient and satisfied and trusting that my day will come!!!!
Old 04-14-2012, 02:04 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 152/112/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadiAngie75 View Post
ok, I have looked everywhere for the recipe, except where it must be located.. what is this big mac in a bowl?????
Here you go:

BIG MAC (no cheese) IN A BOWL

1/2 pound raw ground beef, about 5 1/2 ounces cooked weight
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup chopped (raw) onions
1/4 cup dill pickles, chopped
2 tablespoons WF Thousand Island Dressing
1 1/2 ounces iceberg lettuce, shredded
Brown the ground beef, drain off any fat, season with salt and pepper. Put the meat in a large salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Toss and eat at once.

There are other variations, but this is the one I made tonight.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:04 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 237/153/170

Height: 5'7"

I hit the one-month mark yesterday and I'm down 18.8# and 10"! I'm so happy I tried this plan - it takes discipline, but I FEEL so much better...I just know this is exactly what I needed.

Congrats to all on your successes and lots of good luck for tomorrow too
Old 04-14-2012, 02:17 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 237/153/170

Height: 5'7"

I did something like this yesterday - except:

Ground turkey taco meat, lettuce, no-sugar salsa, green onions, and a drizzle of WF bacon ranch dressing - WOW it was GOOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
Here you go:

BIG MAC (no cheese) IN A BOWL

1/2 pound raw ground beef, about 5 1/2 ounces cooked weight
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup chopped (raw) onions
1/4 cup dill pickles, chopped
2 tablespoons WF Thousand Island Dressing
1 1/2 ounces iceberg lettuce, shredded
Brown the ground beef, drain off any fat, season with salt and pepper. Put the meat in a large salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Toss and eat at once.

There are other variations, but this is the one I made tonight.
Closed Thread