Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #106  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 164/137/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danif View Post
Am starting my 3rd week of ideal protein. Love the crispy cereal pancake recipe..so yummy and gives me something to chew at lunch! Has anyone tried the omlete? I'm kinda scared to try it. We are going to paris on May 8th and worried to go off plan for 6 days. Do you think I will gain a lot??
Went to Paris several years ago and ate and drank very well without gaining a pound. It is a walking city so walk! Enjoy every minute of your trip!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #107  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 164/137/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by navydocmom View Post
WI #7
*Good news: I didn't gain weight
*Bad news: I only lost 1 lb 2 oz & 1/4 inch

UGH! Seriously?? I was OP during my surprise bday party which included amazing italian food & this chocoholic had no chocolate for Easter. The only thing I can think of was I worked out 3xs this week. Once for a hour (spinning), 30 mins elipitcal & 30 light biking. It's been the first time I've worked out this much in a week since starting IP. Needless to say, I won't be exercising this week.

I've had seven weigh-ins so far, I thought by now I could workout. What's been your experience???
I'm in week 9 and I've discovered it has nothing to do with exercise for me. It has everything to do with TOM. Only lost 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks now have dropped 2 in 2 days doing spin and weights. When your body is ready, it will let it go. At least that's what it feels like!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #108  
Just Do It, Mom!

S/C/G: Restart 2/19/15. See Ticker

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEIslandGirl View Post
just follow the program, it is that easy. On my frst visit my couch told me that if I cheated (even just a bite) it could throw me out of ketosis and set me back 4-5 days. That was all the incentive I needed. Other diets you could have a little of this or that without too much difference but not with IP. You are either 100% Op or you are NOT OP.
How long have you been on the program? 22lbs - and starting at a relatively low weight - that's very impressive!
Old 04-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #109  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Good evening everyone!! Hope you all had a great day!

Had weigh in #2 and am -4.6 lbs Have lost 14.6 pounds in two weeks. My 1st short term goal was to lose 20 lbs by the time I have to go to a wedding at the end of April and it looks like I will meet it.

Today I drove the kids all over the place to their activities this morning and then helped my husband paint my mom's place at our home. Since my mother is allergic to most things, we put her in a hotel with the kids during the day so we can focus on the painting. We forgot the dog.. who leaned against the wet wall lol.. He is now half black, half light blue

Congratulations to all who lost weight today!!

This program and the site is best!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #110  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Another day of IP under my too big of belt.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:20 AM   #111  

Height: 5'2

Congratulations on a good day IP'ers!! End of day three, and hoping I am into the happy good feelings of tomorrow!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #112  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEIslandGirl View Post
just follow the program, it is that easy. On my frst visit my couch told me that if I cheated (even just a bite) it could throw me out of ketosis and set me back 4-5 days. That was all the incentive I needed. Other diets you could have a little of this or that without too much difference but not with IP. You are either 100% Op or you are NOT OP.

That is totally true! I did learn that about the 4-5 days on atkins, when you knock yourself out of ketosis.. you are down a few days for sure. Not really worth it at all!
Old 04-13-2012, 07:48 AM   #113  
Restarted IP 3/19/12

S/C/G: HW257 230/202.8/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post
Good evening everyone!! Hope you all had a great day!

Had weigh in #2 and am -4.6 lbs Have lost 14.6 pounds in two weeks. My 1st short term goal was to lose 20 lbs by the time I have to go to a wedding at the end of April and it looks like I will meet it.

Congratulations to all who lost weight today!!

This program and the site is best!
Congratulations Sanaroph!! that is great I love mini goals! I am hoping for 25 pounds by July 1st but I am thinking I might have aimed low 15 down in 3 weeks so far. Keep up the great work!!
Closed Thread