Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #61  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBig View Post
...I dont know if my mind play'in tricks on me but Im "seeing a difference" in my stomach. I see a definitely difference .... or am I having a wishingful thinking kind of sight? lol

seriously though I FEEL EGGZCELLENT and my stomach has definitely come down.

When did you "see" a difference in your body?
A lot of people have noticed less "swelly belly" after getting wheat/gluten out of their system - so this may be what's happening to you.
I don't know when I first saw a difference, but I sure do see one now!
Old 04-12-2012, 01:13 PM   #62  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Hi Danif, I had been on IP about a month and then did a mini-phase off for a vacation to Jamaica. I didn't want to try and carry food through customs and we were staying at an all inclusive resort and I really wanted to enjoy it all! So, I phased off two weeks before the vacation, one week at phase two and one week at phase 3. I tried to make good food choices but did indulge in frozen fruity cocktails, sweets and lots of fruit and cheese. I did gain 6 pounds over the course of the vacation but lost 7 my first week back on plan. I will look for a thread to bump up for you that gives lots of informatin about how to do a mini phase off.
I'm meeting a friend, who is also on IP, mid July for a girl's week away. At that point we will both be a lot closer to goal and we have decided to take a week off of IP. We will of course phase off before and hop right back on phase 1 when we get back. We will be doing a lot of walking, so I'm not overly concerned. Who knows, it may just jump start the last bit of weight I will need to loose.

Quote:
Im going to drink my water ... Im just gonna hafta make sure I FINISH in full my IP pks.

thx.
Yep, you need those calories from the IP foods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Just weighed in. Down 8 more pounds for a total of 35 in two weeks. I'm very happy.
Only a guy could loose that much weight in two weeks. Fantastic weight loss.

Quote:
ok Im on day 4 ... and my euphoric high just kicked in.... Im forcing myself to eat lunch ... and Im still drinking my H2O...

I dont know if my mind play'in tricks on me but Im "seeing a difference" in my stomach. I see a definitely difference .... or am I having a wishingful thinking kind of sight? lol

I saw it in my face after the first couple of weeks.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #63  

Height: 5'3"

So, I haven't started my IP alternatives yet. Money is tight until next week or so and while I know I *could* do it, I prefer it to be all or nothing. In the meantime I've been researching my rear off about it and have been slowly integrating parts of the diet into my lifestyle. For about a week and a half, I've been getting roughly 70oz of water a day, if not more, and I'm watching what I eat. I am already gluten free (have celiac), so it's mostly been lean meats and veggies for me, but I got a surprise on the scale this morning. I'm down 5lbs from last week just from that alone. I know it'll be different once I'm fully on the IP diet, but it's only making me look forward to it more. Can't wait to chime in with you all daily when I start.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
ok Im on day 4 ... and my euphoric high just kicked in.... Im forcing myself to eat lunch ... and Im still drinking my H2O...

I dont know if my mind play'in tricks on me but Im "seeing a difference" in my stomach. I see a definitely difference .... or am I having a wishingful thinking kind of sight? lol

It is amazing how fast your stomach will go down. I do not remember when mine went down but when it did it was almost immediatly. This diet is great.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #65  

Height: 5'2

Good Morning!!
Day 3 here, and wow, did my migraine ever hit full force while I was sleeping. So, opened the fridge by my bed, and guzzled water, nice to have it super cold... I am waking 3-4 times a night to pee anyhow..lol But today, no problem.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 184/180/150

Height: 5'2"

Default Great Day

I am back 100% OP since my slip up last week and I am feeling great. I have control over my food and my mind Yay me.

I am excited for all the peeps that are getting to travel. I am a frady cat I live in Southern Illinois and I only get to Paducah Ky and I think I have traveled very far I hate to leave home.

Everyone have a great day
Old 04-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #67  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by repomike View Post
Not sure whats going on! For the past week and half i haven't loss any weight i have put on 5lbs. I haven't cheated in any way, i have kepted up with my same meal plan no changes. and yet im stuck!! Not sure whats going on......
Can you list here what your daily menu is and we can see if there is something you are missing and we can chime in to help you out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danif View Post
From the beginning my coach has let me have a restricted every day after dinner. I keep reading that some of you were not allowed restricted for the first month and then when you were it was in the afternoon. Am I doing something wrong?
I have had restricted from day one, in fact, when I first started I was having 2 bars a day, not knowing any different. I did this or 2 weeks....lol.....it wasn't until my brother started the program he pointed it out to me then I switched to having ONE a day
Old 04-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie5 View Post
Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it! Gonna shop now!
Also check out www.lowcarbcanada.ca. They're Canadian based and you can often get free shipping! They sell all the Walden Farms stuff, the daVinci syrups, and the 4C drink crystals that save my life. They're located in Scarborough so we go every few weeks.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:50 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 279.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

Is anyone blogging about their IP journey? I find as I'm doing the diet I like to read other people's journey's from beginning to end for motivation (along with obsessively reading this board!)
Old 04-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 328/280/245

Height: 6'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Can you list here what your daily menu is and we can see if there is something you are missing and we can chime in to help you out.

I have had restricted from day one, in fact, when I first started I was having 2 bars a day, not knowing any different. I did this or 2 weeks....lol.....it wasn't until my brother started the program he pointed it out to me then I switched to having ONE a day
Ok well i start my day at 6am with about 32oz of water and the ideal egg&chesse. Lunch is around 11:30-12 where i have my two cups of veggies usally broc. & colif. and the ideal chicken soup. Snack is usally a shake and dinner is 7.2oz of chicken and two cups of veggies. i intake around 3.4 gals of water a day. Any help would be awesome!!! Thank you!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #71  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Miracle Noodles and Rice are added to my new 'this is a guilty pleasure' grocery list (along with frozen rhubarb, zucchini, and spinach). I've heard folks complain about the 'fishy smell' - but wonder if they aren't preparing them correctly (instructions are on the bag). They are fabulous Asian noodles and I can see myself eating them forever and ever!

I did order a few single packs from Netrition.com along with a WF shipment before committing to the large Amazon value pack (6-month shelf life). They are not like regular pasta, but if you've had Asian rice noodles before it's similar.

I just ordered some using Amazon's 'Subscribe & Save'-no tax & free shipping!
Garlic and Herb, 7-oz pack of 8 = $16.09 ($2.01/each) <-note these have 15cals/serving (<1g protein & carb, dietary fiber)
Rice, 8-oz pack of 6 = $13.17 ($2.19 each)
Fettucine, 7-oz pack of 6 = $13.17 ($2.19/each)

I cancel & reactivate the subscriptions when I need a new shipment to keep the 'Subscrive & Save' 15% discount.
Have you had the flavored ones yet? I've been dying to try but a lil sketchy about it. I'm glad that you said that they are like rice noodles... that's exactly it.. just a lil jellyer like! I love them!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by repomike View Post
Ok well i start my day at 6am with about 32oz of water and the ideal egg&chesse. Lunch is around 11:30-12 where i have my two cups of veggies usally broc. & colif. and the ideal chicken soup. Snack is usally a shake and dinner is 7.2oz of chicken and two cups of veggies. i intake around 3.4 gals of water a day. Any help would be awesome!!! Thank you!
WOW! I'm no expert by a long shot, but that is A LOT of water. Do you work construction outside in the sun or something like that?
Old 04-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #73  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

I haven't had the flavored ones yet, and honestly - probably wouldn't have put in that order if not for the smoking deal since I didn't realize they weren't 0/0/0 until I re-researched it before that original post. I plan on using it with the WF marinara (used it w/the plain ones 2 days ago).

The 15 cals/serving aren't exactly a deal breaker, but I try to stay as close to 0/0/0 as possible. The 'net carbs' are 1 (aka, 3g carb=3g dietary fiber), but I just try not to play that 'net carb game' with IP. And remember there are 3 servings/bag!

Let me be a lesson learned to always do your full research! Given that, I am looking forward to my noodle hoard in the mail tomorrow!

Last edited by LizRR; 04-12-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 172.5/129/128

Height: 5'7"

Hello fellow IP'ers hope everyone is having a great day. I am trying to do my ticker but I do not understand what I am supposed to do at the very end - do I have to copy and paste something if so where? My computer skills are limited so I need very clear instructions...lol.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 178.5/175.5/125

Height: 5'2

WI #7
*Good news: I didn't gain weight
*Bad news: I only lost 1 lb 2 oz & 1/4 inch

UGH! Seriously?? I was OP during my surprise bday party which included amazing italian food & this chocoholic had no chocolate for Easter. The only thing I can think of was I worked out 3xs this week. Once for a hour (spinning), 30 mins elipitcal & 30 light biking. It's been the first time I've worked out this much in a week since starting IP. Needless to say, I won't be exercising this week.

I've had seven weigh-ins so far, I thought by now I could workout. What's been your experience???
Closed Thread