Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 390/312/220

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycg102 View Post
I have had the fine herb and cheese and it is pretty good. Just bought a box and had one for supper last night. Add salt and others veggies too if you like. I have yet to try the crispie cereal pancake, maybe this morning For your trip I would pack a load of packs with you and give it a whirl! Try to be as good as you can, I have heard it is hard to get back on program?????? Good luck!
There is a recipe where you mix half of a Wildberry Yogurt packet with half of a crunched-up Crispy Cereal packet to make Wildberry pancakes. These are ridiculously good! I believe the recipe is the same you just use half a packet of Wildberry Yogurt for half of the cereal packet.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #47  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Congrats on all the good weigh in news.
I'm at work, so hopping on and off 3FC, so no real time to quote everyone I want to.

Have a great OP day, everyone!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJ100 View Post
I'm totally dreading the withdrawl after vacation - maybe it's worse because I'm only in week 2 and it's fresh in my mind! However, I have the exact same attitude as you...for my vacation I want to just be on vacation, but I already have my appt. at my clinic for the day after I get back to start P1 again. When I started I committed to doing P1 100% OP through Easter, my 30th birthday, and my best friend's bridal shower, bachelorette party, and wedding, but a two week trip out of the country felt different to me. I want to focus on the vacation, not worry about food. Also, how exciting that *hopefully* by June those airplane seats will be a little more comfortable!
I know from my scale at home (left on weigh in day and returned late on weigh in day) I gained 7 lbs from my vacation and lost -1.4 on the clinic scale the week I was back (after one full week 100% OP)

According to my scale at home I lost 4 lbs just in the first 24 hours.

It can be done, but you have to be 110% ready to commit back to it. I as 11 lbs from goal at that time and there was NO way I wasn't going to be 100% the week back (the other 10% was pure determination!)
Old 04-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 198/184.4/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycg102 View Post
Lol I know what you mean about speeding it up......now would be nice! So nice that your hubby surprised you......very sweet....no kids? I am jealous! It will be great!
Yup..no kids. We have not been alone together without kids for 7 yesrs! I hope we don't just sit and stare at eachother and not know what to do!! lol
Old 04-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
Hi Danif, I had been on IP about a month and then did a mini-phase off for a vacation to Jamaica. I didn't want to try and carry food through customs and we were staying at an all inclusive resort and I really wanted to enjoy it all! So, I phased off two weeks before the vacation, one week at phase two and one week at phase 3. I tried to make good food choices but did indulge in frozen fruity cocktails, sweets and lots of fruit and cheese. I did gain 6 pounds over the course of the vacation but lost 7 my first week back on plan. I will look for a thread to bump up for you that gives lots of informatin about how to do a mini phase off.
Thanks!!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #51  

Default from the beginning my coach has let me have restricted every day??

From the beginning my coach has let me have a restricted every day after dinner. I keep reading that some of you were not allowed restricted for the first month and then when you were it was in the afternoon. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 04-12-2012, 12:18 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 192.6/179/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie63 View Post
i had my first WI last evening - down 6 pounds - yipee!!
Congrats! That's awesome.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danif View Post
From the beginning my coach has let me have a restricted every day after dinner. I keep reading that some of you were not allowed restricted for the first month and then when you were it was in the afternoon. Am I doing something wrong?
I was told to start restricteds after 2 weeks OP. Additionally was told to eat them earlier in the day as they're higher in carbs. I like mine after lunch.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post
Has anyone tried the Miracle Rice/Noodle? OMG!!!! Love!!! I made tapioca pudding last night... omg!!!! Fab! lol Hit the spot!
I've never tried them, where did you pick them up at? and are they ok for phase 1?
Old 04-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBig View Post
Im going to drink my water ... Im just gonna hafta make sure I FINISH in full my IP pks.

thx.
How about trying getting your IP food in first, then filling up with your water.It worked for me!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #56  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie5 View Post
I've never tried them, where did you pick them up at? and are they ok for phase 1?
http://www.miraclenoodle.com/default.aspx Check out this site! They are CARB 0, SUGAR 0 and FAT 0 !!! Yeah they are perfectly fine for all Phases!
I got mine orig. from my coach but you can order them online! Amazing! It's just like tapioca balls.. and the noodles.. fab.. but make sure you follow the directions. I'm going to start searching stores around here and see if any of them sell them. Soo awesome!

Last edited by mlucas; 04-12-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #57  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie5 View Post
Miracle Noodles and Rice are added to my new 'this is a guilty pleasure' grocery list (along with frozen rhubarb, zucchini, and spinach). I've heard folks complain about the 'fishy smell' - but wonder if they aren't preparing them correctly (instructions are on the bag). They are fabulous Asian noodles and I can see myself eating them forever and ever!

I did order a few single packs from Netrition.com along with a WF shipment before committing to the large Amazon value pack (6-month shelf life). They are not like regular pasta, but if you've had Asian rice noodles before it's similar.

I just ordered some using Amazon's 'Subscribe & Save'-no tax & free shipping!
Garlic and Herb, 7-oz pack of 8 = $16.09 ($2.01/each) <-note these have 15cals/serving (<1g protein & carb, dietary fiber)
Rice, 8-oz pack of 6 = $13.17 ($2.19 each)
Fettucine, 7-oz pack of 6 = $13.17 ($2.19/each)

I cancel & reactivate the subscriptions when I need a new shipment to keep the 'Subscrive & Save' 15% discount.

Last edited by LizRR; 04-12-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post
http://www.miraclenoodle.com/default.aspx Check out this site! They are CARB 0, SUGAR 0 and FAT 0 !!! Yeah they are perfectly fine for all Phases!
I got mine orig. from my coach but you can order them online! Amazing! It's just like tapioca balls.. and the noodles.. fab.. but make sure you follow the directions. I'm going to start searching stores around here and see if any of them sell them. Soo awesome!
Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it! Gonna shop now!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 225/150

Height: 4'11

ok Im on day 4 ... and my euphoric high just kicked in.... Im forcing myself to eat lunch ... and Im still drinking my H2O...

I dont know if my mind play'in tricks on me but Im "seeing a difference" in my stomach. I see a definitely difference .... or am I having a wishingful thinking kind of sight? lol

seriously though I FEEL EGGZCELLENT and my stomach has definitely come down.

When did you "see" a difference in your body?
Old 04-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Miracle Noodles and Rice are added to my new 'this is a guilty pleasure' grocery list (along with frozen rhubarb, zucchini, and spinach). I've heard folks complain about the 'fishy smell' - but wonder if they aren't preparing them correctly (instructions are on the bag). They are fabulous Asian noodles and I can see myself eating them forever and ever!

I did order a few single packs from Netrition.com along with a WF shipment before committing to the large Amazon value pack (6-month shelf life). They are not like regular pasta, but if you've had Asian rice noodles before it's similar.

I just ordered some using Amazon's 'Subscribe & Save'-no tax & free shipping!
Garlic and Herb, 7-oz pack of 8 = $16.09 ($2.01/each) <-note these have 15cals/serving (<1g protein & carb, dietary fiber)
Rice, 8-oz pack of 6 = $13.17 ($2.19 each)
Fettucine, 7-oz pack of 6 = $13.17 ($2.19/each)

I cancel & reactivate the subscriptions when I need a new shipment to keep the 'Subscrive & Save' 15% discount.
Thankyou!
Closed Thread