Old 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 184/161.9/160

Height: 5' 8"

I just could not choke down the soups or the omelets, no matter what I did to doctor them up. They literally made me gag. Fortunately, the clinic I went to let you exchange items you didn't care for. My husband was on this, too, and actually DRANK an omelet mix, not thinking that you had to cook it! Men I used mostly the puddings, which I watered down to make a drink, and the oatmeal, for all my meals. I got used to it, and actually looked forward to them....they have pretty good flavors - really liked the banana pudding/drink. The carmel nut bar is my favorite, and our coach said two restricted/week, so I really looked forward to those!
fredlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 172.5/129/128

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideal View Post
Hello,
I am on day 3 of ideal protein. I had purchased both the tomato and the leek soup but really really did not like the soup today. I don't see my coach for another 11 days and will run out of IP meal if I can't manage to eat it. Any suggestions???? I'm now scared to try the leek.....
Hello - you are the first person I saw from PEI. Are you doing the program in Summerside?
PEIslandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 172.5/129/128

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideal View Post
Thanks guys!!!! I guess I will start experimenting..... I keep hearing about Walden Farms products. I live in PEI, Canada and have checked both the Superstore and Sobey's with no luck. Anyone from Canada know where I can purchase?
I buy mine in Moncton but they are much cheaper if you buy online.
PEIslandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlr View Post
My husband was on this, too, and actually DRANK an omelet mix, not thinking that you had to cook it! Men
HAHAHA!!! That's funny!!! Poor guy!!!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:30 PM   #35  

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
ITA - the lowcarbgrocery has lots of useful products. Some DaVinci syrups will be part of my next order. My last order from them included True Lemon Crystallized Lemon. It's little packets of lemon crystals - 100% natural - with no sweeteners added. They also come in orange and lime. I sweeten with a little stevia. Really makes for a refreshing drink. 0fat/<1g carb/0 sugar/ 0protein/0 sodium. I recall Sewmam saying she'd used these at some point too.

Oh that sounds tasty!!! I will have to get some too!Thanks! I was in my local Save-On store and they had the Mio's there, seems many rave about them, so I thought.. ohh jackpot!!! lol
CanadiAngie75 is offline   Reply With Quote