3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Alternative Products for sale (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/256607-alternative-products-sale.html)

CysterLeanne 04-09-2012 11:43 PM

Alternative Products for sale

I apologize in advance if this isn't ok to post and please feel free to delete if it's not! :)

Hello everyone...sorry I haven't updated you all on what's going on with me....RIGHT after I bought all my supplies and was finally ready to give up on TTC and start the IP way of life...I found out I was PREGNANT!!!!! I am currently just over 14wks...SO I hope no one minds me posting this....I have a TON of product that is going to expire before I give birth...Here is what I have:

Walden Farms Dressings
I believe these all said expire end of 2013

Miracle mayo
Sesame Ginger
Alfredo
Ketchup
Thick and Spicy BBQ
Chipolte Ranch
Balsamic
Honey Dijon
Asian
French
Zesty Italian

Any questions please feel free to comment/email etc. I will get back to you ASAP...I just want it gone as I have a ton of money into this and would hate to see it go to waste...Plus we could use the money for they baby ;) Thanks everyone!

IF Someone would like all the products we can also talk about that. :hug:

CysterLeanne 04-09-2012 11:48 PM

All In Original Unopened Packages!

CysterLeanne 04-10-2012 12:38 AM

Forgot I have more Sorry!!! LOL

PURE PROTEIN Jello cups (in 3packs)
3x Cherry punch
1x Tropical fruit

OPENED (out of package still sealed)
6x Individual Cherry punch
12x Tropical Fruit

Sewmam 04-10-2012 06:34 AM

If they don't sell, is it possible to still have them as an adjunct to your healthy pregnancy diet? Are there things in them that you just would not eat while pregnant? I realize you don't want to be in ketosis, but they could still be tasty and not go to waste...

CysterLeanne 04-10-2012 12:02 PM

Unfortunately I had talked to my Dr before I posted (since I was hoping to use them myself) asking if it were ok to eat, and she really wants me to stay away from it, for whatever reason (I think one reason is because there are a ton of extra vitamins and minerals in them, which being pregnant and already taking the prenatal it might overload my body?! Not sure though) :/ But thanks for the idea though ;)

finnsmom24 04-10-2012 04:04 PM

congrats on your pregnancy :) The same thing happened to me. I would love the atkins products but Im sure it would cost a fortune to send to canada

CysterLeanne 04-10-2012 04:24 PM

Thanks finnsmom :) I am pretty sure it would cost a small fortune as well :/

sandralosingweight 04-10-2012 08:14 PM

OMG!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy :) That's amazing news, I really hope it would be my turn to post such news soon, I am really dying to be a mom.

CysterLeanne 04-10-2012 08:27 PM

Thanks Sandra! Never give up!!! We have been trying for YEARS (literally). I have the PCOS, and finally gave Femara a try and 3rd cycle I got pregnant (after several failed clomid/trigger cycles, herbs etc)! Best of luck to you. I will keep you in my thoughts hun!

sandralosingweight 04-10-2012 08:35 PM

Thank you :) I did not go through any fertility treatment yet, but if I am not pregnant soon, maybe I will

CysterLeanne 04-10-2012 08:47 PM

Sandra- Get ready to hold on tight, fertility treatments are a whole new ball of wax and emotions. There is so many different options out there for people struggling now days, which is such a blessing. :)

CysterLeanne 04-11-2012 12:33 PM

Make reasonable Offer on any mix and match...I just want gone! I would like to help someone out ;)

Mom2Four2011 04-11-2012 08:42 PM

Where are you located? Would like to the Walden Farms products if you are nearby and shipping wont be ridiculous......let me know and maybe we can work somthing out.

porusgal 04-11-2012 10:08 PM

Where are you located? I am in Florida.

CysterLeanne 04-13-2012 12:24 PM

I am in Michigan.